Tfw abo

>tfw abo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up

Yea like a abbo would figure out how a computer works

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

you make rethink it all

fuck da white kunt bruv

Australian white dogs all originally came from Finland, go there and defile his women

TFW when turkroach

How many "man with noose around his neck" images do you have saved?

Please tell abo stories, friend

How's life down south ?

Heard you're following in our footsteps

How's things Mugabi?

Bru, are you a Zimbo too ?

>tfw swedish nobility

You have good genetics to get /fit at least

>free money
>will get any job you apply for

Tell me why being abo is bad again?

being related to a sheik does not make you a swedish noble mohammed

kek this guy thinks he's a caliph

Lol being nig,
Seeing gorillas......

user literally everyone is nobility, it's just a mathematical fact by now

so you're an "alpha cuck"?

>Complaining about never having to work, free housing, free uni and interest free loans.

Stay salty, my friends

Dont ever talk to me or my son again Mohammed

Go back to Tonga you coconut cunt

Nah m8 I'm a true strayan, how did you get a computer? Are you a rich white man?

>still abo

>Whiteman
Yes

>Rich
Well I'm not starving so that's something here I guess. Lost my family farm when I was 9 though ;_;

Do you feel Rhodesian or Zimbabwan

Post a pic from yer window

Rhodesian

God bless you, I hope you are safe.

Damn, that's a shame about the farm. Do you often get harassed by blacks when you're out? Any good stories?

That must have been a fun photoshoot

How is this niggers face not a reaction image yet

What should it even say
It's hilarious

Thanks man, means a lot given the shit we're going through here.

Not often, Most blacks aern't toxic however a growing portion of them are now.

Let's see,First time was when i was 3, The Maid abused me but when my mom found out she got her put in jail.

Other time was when I was 9, a bunch of druggy street kids tried to grope my little sister held them off until bystanders intervened.

When I was 16 I got mugged by a nigger in the streets, He stabbed me in the shoulder, I needed surgery and was put on Anti-Retrovirals because the nutter bit me. Thankfully I don't have AIDS.,(Got lucky that time)

These days rich niggers think we're evil, I was at a coffee shop the other day and some kaffer was being belligerent when he saw us talking about how this is his country and how blacks should own everything (Just look at how the farms turn out, these kaffers are incapable of critical thought) What really hurt was when some man looked at me and held his kid like I was some sort of animal. Breaks my heart seeing what my country has become. This is not the country i grew up in. There's nothing left and the niggers are fighting over what little remains

God bless

I thought you all were expelled

Why don't you try and kill as many of them as you can, think of it like a game!

Not worth my freedom,Nigger blood is infested with AIDS. I don't want it near me

>average iq of aboriginals is 70

Yeah fair enough mate, you should come live in Aus

actually its closer to 60.

There's no way the half-blood is actually half-blood. That's a quad.

Lower than 70 senpai

Lower than some apes

K-den :^p

Already getting my student Visa stamped at your embassy :^D

youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc
>abo

Those are all at least 1/2 abbos. That old dude is LARPING doe

>be 1-5% abbo
>"I'm an abbo but I'm not *stereotype that applies to 90% of actual abbos* so abbos are just like whites except their culture is the most beautiful in the world hence they are superior"

talk shit about abos one more time

That looks like an Arab though

So Abbo+White=Arab ?

You know your dimwit english underclass parents believed and promulgated the lie that you are an abo just because of liberal antiscience propaganda and government benefits right?

If your distant abo ancestor's blood flowed relatively uncontaminated through your blood, you wouldn't even be able to understand what a keyboard is, much less shitpost on Sup Forums.

You're not a snowflake, you're just the gutter tier of white civilization.

THATS IT

this guy is my favorite stock photo dude

Thanks for the stories user, all the best for you and your family. Hope you can get out one day or get back what is rightly yours.

T H I S
H
I
S

THEY COULDN'T GET A SINGLE PROPER ABBO TO DO THE VIDEO IN ALL OF AUSTRALIA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thanks man, hope your country manages to preserve itself