Why did homosexuals hijack the word "gay", it means happy for Christ's sake

Why did homosexuals hijack the word "gay", it means happy for Christ's sake.

Why did homosexuals hijack the fucken rainbow?

Idk but I'd bet both were actually imposed on them. "Gay" I could easily picture as 1950s innuendo, like "what's with Joe? Little strange to be a bachelor at 40..." "He's a little light in the loafers. A merry gay gentleman. A little funny, a little queer"

Then the fags coopt it as their own.

I see, interesting, thanks.

When you want something to degenerate, you need to wrongly name it. Homosexual is a word which perfecly refers to what it means and everybody would understand this is a materialistic problem, maybe a mental disease but over all, a tragedy.
By renaming it "gay", you hide the very wrong nature of homosexuality.
This is Orwel's newspeak.
The ancient Greeks even thought the ultimate evil constisted in putting the wrong words on the wrong concepts and had a word to refer to it.

>gays hijack words
>Muslims hijack planes

makes you think

What you should be asking your self, is why the fuck did they have the nerve to soil Heimdal's bridge with their degeneracy.

Fucking homos...

Fucking rainbow, as a kid I was always impressed by light dispersion in small oil leak, puddles and from window in on my wall.

But after being 14 I realized rainbow represented gay people and I didn't like that, that's why I never became physicist who would like to research light.

Well, thanks gays.

>Heimdal's bridge
I learn something new everyday, thanks.

At least you banter better than play soccer

we are unusually cheery though, its in our nature.

It's ironic cos homos are often very bitter people lol.

They hijacked the rainbow to flaunt in the face of christians that however depraved society gets, God promised not to kill them all again. Every time I see that rainbow I pray to God that he reneges on the covenant.

>Why did homosexuals hijack the fucken rainbow?
To piss off Christians.

Because we are happy. We get to fuck other dudes, you're stuck dealing with women.

Enjoy your fish flaps dude

>capitalizing christ
christfag spotted
please give yourself a tobasco enema

In Massachusetts right now and I swear this state is fucked. Three are more rainbow faggot flags lining the street that Nazi flags in 1930s Germany.

Can't wait to get the fuck out of here and back to the south

An anus is a tepid reservoir of mucus, bacteria, viruses and SHIT.

Shit eating sodomite, hope you die of sepsis from all that shit you ingest all up your mouth and urethra.

y-you too

An anus is a reservoir of bacteria, AIDs and literal shit

ht tps://you tu.be/hkhUivqzWv0
100% agree

>Pol getting bootyblasted over faggots when obese cunts are about three times as degenerate

>To piss off Christians.

I wonder who would want to do that?