>Most wins in the UFC
>Acting career and has been on Conan
>Great Podcast
>Main Eventing the MSG card
>Millionaire
>Saves lives

Truly the GOAT of our generation

#
They need to give him a Colorado show against Artem at 155, and then his grandma can run into the cage and reclaim Donald as her (cow)Boy.

faggots

So how did Mousasi's last fight go against a fat WW?

were is my apology

for sure whittaker has the best jab in the game been analyzing him since tuf smashes

spicy cards ahead of us until the end of the year, lads

GSP has the best jab in MMA history.

The shit that gets posted here regularly makes me think you all have to be trolling. I can’t believe anybody can actually watch as much as mma as you all claim and still be demonstrably wrong on every point. The only problem is I so rarely see a post from somebody who actually has something of value to say (wrestling/judo bro) that there is no way you can all be trolling. This place is really just full of retards. Peace out bye.

GSP is doing arm and leg cutting for the fight. Bisping is going to heem that stump. Put the house on Bisping

i actully didnt get many right compared to usual but i still better than mike perry who is a pro mma fighter so i want my apology as well 4 the main event

He won. Shelmenko has a 50% chance to KO Bisping btw, he hits much harder, is aggressive, can shoot to the body, and very unorthodox. Bisping would be shooting takedowns from across the cage like he did against Stann.

>wrestling/judo bro
u keep trying to make urself a thing and its not going to happen

Aldo's is better. Watch the first Edgar fight, he spears it on him. It's unreal how good it is.

>shooting takedowns from across the cage

Like Mousasi was against Shlemenko? LOL

Derek Brunson vs. Lyoto Machida
Demian Maia vs. Colby Covington
Pedro Munhoz vs. Rob Font
Francisco Trinaldo vs. Jim Miller
Thiago Santos vs. Jack Hermansson
John Lineker vs. Marlon Vera

did aldo throw the fight against conor

Yup. Mousasi is markedly better than Bisping and still got in major trouble.

Lol blowsay got outboxed by max holloway he STINKS at fighting

Can’t wait for our boy JBrooks this weekend.

apology for poor english

when were you when cowboy dies?

i was sat at the venue and the accouncer say

‘cowboy is kill’

‘no’

So we know Bisping/GSP is a joke, and we also know Whittaker is injured. Who should Bisping be defending against on Nov 4th that would actually make sense? Rockhold I guess

Ebin memespeak
You are the cancer killing heem

>he's markedly better yet the fight would play out the same

lol you're seething with so much passive rage

these ksw judges are a fucking joke

Take two baths and lose my number

Weidman after beating Kelvin. Hometown hero fighting for the belt.

Where was the meme speak? He clearly made his point you faggot

Aldo is my favourite

And again!

Casuals like you should be worked and shamed until you leave this place. Don't say stupid shit and I won't treat you like the pond scum you are, mark

Hard to have "active" rage when conversing online, friend. I'm sure you are the picture of mental health.

I'll submit picks when the odds come out.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Natty GOAT turns Roidman's lights out

Is this your attempt to assert your authority over me? For that to happen, you'd have to actually make a salient point. Try again.

Probably sounded more clever in your head lmao what a dork

Who should the UFC feed to Aspen Ladd next?

>lol u mad
Wow I've been truly btfo of heem

Cringing

I literally only come on heem when I’m drunk and looking for a fight.

I didn't even say you were mad just that you sounded like a try hard smark

Stay worked

No one cares what's happening with your face.

BTFO

Cringed

>TRT vitor
Probably the second best middleweight ever
>Chael Sonnen
Very close fight that I and a lot of people think he won
>Wanderlei Silva
Close fight that Bisping clearly won, retarded decision
>Rashad Evans
Very close fight, Rashad won for me but could have gone either way
>Tim Kennedy
Juiced to the gills, but he wrestlefucked Bisping pretty well and good gameplan, his TDD has improved from that fight
>TRT Dan Henderson
Hit him with the touch of death, Bisping looked like shit and fought like a retard, avenged the loss in last fight
>Luke Rockhold
Probably the best middleweight alive, hit him with a kick while he was being autistic looking at the ref after a headbutt and finished him, avenged the loss on 2 weeks notice to win the belt

Who handled him with ease that he hasn't beaten? Tim Kennedy and TRT Vitor? Talking out of your arse lad

i was surpised when it turned out that she wasnt british

"passive rage" isn't the same as being mad? Mad and rage are literally synonyms on here. Are you going to revise your statement?

post-card /heem/ is always awful

Last name: Ladd. This surname of English origin, is an occupational name derived from the middle English "Laddle" meaning "servant" or "man of humble birth", however, the modern meaning being "young man" or boy.

>Hit him with the touch of death, Bisping looked like shit and fought like a retard
Agreed
>avenged the loss in last fight
Oh, you weren't talking about the rematch, where Hendo made him fall around on the canvas like it was an ice rink and actually outworked and outwrestled Bisping in the 5th round? It sounded like you were.

Not as bad as pre card heem, or hiatus heem, or fight night threads

Worked

&

Cringed

>judging a fight off 2 hits

Brunson
Maia
Munhoz
Trinaldo
Hermansson
Lineker

KSW is so so fucking bad ahahahahaha

not as bad as you ahahaha

I made reference to the 5th round where notorious gasser Henderson outstruck supposed cardio god Bisping and took him down. Care to address that?

He won three rounds, maybe 4 considering he outstruck Hendo in every round and got back up from the second H bomb in less than 30 seconds

You're so in your feelings it's sad

The best you can give Bisping is a draw. Henderson smashed him in the first, won the second clean and in my mind won the 5th as well, although people were so into the narrative of Henderson having a big burst of energy early and fading late that for some reason they gave it to Bisping.

For sure Pissbing avenged that devastating loss and redeemed himself.

Goldie > Rogaine

Your headcanon isn't reality

Next question

Why are people such fucking fags today?

Rewatch the fight with a view unobstructed by Bisping's nuts this time.

How will T H I C C G S P do? Seems pretty much like a wildcard to me.

>The best you can have it is a draw
On the new scoring system it would have been a draw, under the old one Bisping won.
Hence Bisping won.

he looks bigg, probally could wrestlefuck bisbing for 5rounds

Will get heemed by T H I C Csping

>Muscle Marys BTFO
How will UFC's remaining demographic even cope?

This shit should really be moved to /asp/ at this point, it's the same shit posted over and over again.

This is the spammer.

More like F R I D G Esping.

Anyone else notice Schaubisms sneaking their way into your everyday vernacular?

I reckon he'll gas from the weight after three rounds of trying to hold Bisping down, getting outstruck, taking him down and rinse and repeat.
Bisping by close UD or late TKO

Under any scoring system it should've been a Henderson win, since he won three rounds at a minimum. If you don't give him the 5th for whatever reason you still have to give him the first 10-8 considering how one-sided it was.

looks like shit

Rewatch the fight without the thought of me plowing your fat mom in the background

Said this in the last thread but I also say mockingly to my friends "for sure" when I disagree

w0w i got fuckin pwned!!! hard!!

yeah and what is YOUR maximum bench press?

Worked

>Natetty

>tfw everything you do is an ironic facade
Teach me ur ways elite internet warrior

Under any scoring system the first round wasn't a 10-8 and Hendo didn't clearly win Round 5 or even Round 2

forums.sherdog.com/threads/went-to-see-brenden-schaub-live-review.3642219/

Worked

Bisping got dropped and smashed on in round 1, dropped in round 2, and outhustled in every area in round 5. Either the knockdowns don't mean shit or the consistency and workrate don't mean shit, you can't have it both ways. Hendo won rounds by both hurting him and outworking him.

>forums.sherdog.com/threads/went-to-see-brenden-schaub-live-review.3642219/
for sure happend my man

They give 10-8s for complete dominance, Bisping won 4 minutes of the round, got tagged and was defending himself and getting back to his feet
It wasn't a 10-8 under the old rules, and the second round can be given either way seeing as Dan only won a minute of the round.

Bisping's "winning" resulted in no damage or fight-finishing offense. Not all strikes are created equal, this kind of thinking is how people thought Edgar got ripped off in the Aldo fight when he clearly lost 4 rounds to 1.

Machida
Maia
Font
Miller
Santos
Lineker

For sure Bisping landed 0 hits my guy.

>bitchping looks worse then the senior citizen he's landing on
LMAO

lol so it was you with the filenames too haha

The knockdown in Round 2 doesn't mean as much considering Bisping was DOMINATING the round before it. Far more reasonable to score the round a draw

>out hustled
>consistency
>workrate
Literally means nothing.

It means the same as you saying he was "dominating". What you mean is that he was consistently landing offense and Henderson wasn't. Bisping did his best work of the fight before it was all undone when he got knocked down again. Bisping didn't do the same to Henderson when Henderson was clearly winning in round five.