"Like omg user, Starbucks was out of my cinnamon dolce syrup for my triple-whipped, non-fat...

>"Like omg user, Starbucks was out of my cinnamon dolce syrup for my triple-whipped, non-fat, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frappuccino why is the world so against women?"

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaltest.net/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if someone tried to talk to me about coffee I would call them a cunt and tell them to fuck off

but what's the point of your strawman?

>what's the point of your strawman?

Western women have it to fucking easy in all of Western society and need a wake-up call.

I dunno what you just said but damn you are pretty. Let's fuck, I'll give 20€ deal?

it's a shit test m8

women don't want beta orbiters, they want alphas, if they start talking dumb shit tell them to shut the fuck up or fuck off

you honestly literally undeniably think that women WANT islam in their countries? to lose all their rights and have their pussys mutilated and get stoned for going outside without a male?

no they want you to man the fuck up and take control like you're supposed to

then why did single mothers raise two generations of cukbois?

>implying they deserve it
You seem to forget they've spent YEARS biting the hand that feeds them. I've got enough scars from those whores by trying to "man up." They can fuck right off.

Your message is stupid and contradictory anyway.

>Tell them to fuck off.
>Man up and take control.

Shit doesn't even add up.

>Implying women have rational brains.

White women have been coddled from the rest of the word for over 3 generations, they have grown stupid and irrational.

I wonder what her arm pit smells like

it's not contradictory because women are fucking stupid and love guys who treat them like shit, they'll come back after you tell them to fuck off

Women are incredibly authoritarian, but authoritarianism needs competence. When they raise children alone the kid will have no male role model and grow up very feminized. If it's a girl she will likely grow up to resent the mom and dad due to the lack of attention.

Or.....we could nothing, let them get mutilated, and watch the ungrateful bitches come crawling back shortly after.
Then tell them to fuck off again, purely for lulz

there's nothing rational about a shit test, women have no idea they're doing it.

This thread is bad. Can we roll for digits instead? Check these numbers faggots.

Does stupidity have a smell?

>"So user, your mum says you're quite interested in politics. Care to share what you know?"

>if someone tried to talk to me about coffee I would call them a cunt and tell them to fuck off

What the fuck man, do you not like coffee? How a person takes their coffee says a lot about that person.

>talking to women about politics

"Who are you and why have you been talking to my mother?"

I mean in a situation similar to OPs.

I don't even drink coffee it makes me shit too much and usually I get cramps.

>I don't even drink coffee

Hold up, you don't --

>flag

Shitpost for me.

Fuck politics, why are they hanging out with a sith lord?

That's a burka woman, user. She isn't allowed to eat at the same table as uncovered women.

I drink tea lad, I know you guys prefer to throw it in the ocean though.

>"Women who wear hijab are so inspiring."

Do people actually talk like this?

So, did you take coffee instead?

Millennial females, yes.

I drink tea too but I put sugar and milk in it. Tea is for relaxing, coffee is for working.

Yea.. THE FUCKING JEWS ARE TAKING OVER JOIN MY HAREM IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE

>Western women have it to fucking easy in all of Western society and need a wake-up call.

Hilarious.
The guy shitposting on a japanese animation board is talking about people having it easy.
You soft fuck.
Quit your crying.

I have a dash of milk, no sugar though, it tends to destroy the flavour too much for my tastes, and it's horrible for you.

Because they're dumb. Most women don't progress past the mentality of children. They are supposed to be led. Giving them the vote guaranteed the decline of Western civilization. Actual men vote for the collective good women vote for their own self interest. It's the same for minority's and immigrants that don't assimilate. The only people who vote for everyone's best interests are becoming more and more marginalized. Women will only vote for the greater good when they experience the consequences of their previous decisions, or if they are red pilled by a man.

>Im sorry annonete. Why dont you ride my dick while i apologize some more.

Whatever happened to plain coffee.

Good job cuck, maybe you can fuck a 250 pound hambeast with this post.

I'd sell you guys out in a heartbeat. I told a girl I liked kendrick lamar nigger music to land. I was all like "it's all about the message of the music".

Typical stupid Americans, they try to upset the English by making the worlds largest cup of tea.

That's like going to cuntstralia and protesting by pouring all the beer into one giant glass, or even tying all the New Zealand sheep together ass first

I'm drinking some right now, with a little milk and no sugar, it's wonderful.

I'm drinking some right now with a little milk and no sugar, it's wonderful.

Hahahaha.
Butt=hurt.
You're whining about women having it too easy on a board where teenage autists post pics of girls with cat ears.
It's okay.
I know cute women don't want anything to do with you because of your repellanty personality.

But while you typey-type away to other betas, women all over the West are WORKING.
Crybaby manlet.

That's uh... strange....... how'd that happen?

Source?

you need some dick in your life before anything else

>le dont talk to me until ive had my coffee maymay
why are normans literal gutter trash?

You go gurl, strong independent woman who don't need no man!

(hope you get raped up your shitpipe)

JESUS CHRIST! I BET YOU THINK YOU'RE SO OPPRESSED RIGHT NOW!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP DOING THIS

The statistics from the people who take this test: politicaltest.net/en

Shut up. It aint gonna suck itself.