You don't get to being friends

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2017/02/05/wonder-woman-aquaman-and-cyborg-get-ready-for-battle-in-new-justice-league-image/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pushing Wonder woman to the front
>again

STOP IT

>being

It's obviously a perspective play. They're framing the smallest character with larger ones.

It would be asymmetrical with tiny Wonder Woman in the back.

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

'Dead or alive you coming with me'

Maybe they should have gotten a bigger actress.

FOR YOU

HA HA!

Thanks, feeling like shit and that cheered me up.

HOLY SHIT ARTHUR YOU'RE HOMELESS NOW TOO?!

do DC fags really think this wont be garbage or are they that deep in denial?

Cyborg looks like 10 kids of shit wrapped up in a Bayformer. If they needed a black guy they should have used black green lantern or cast a black guy as Martian Man Hunter.

This cyborg looks so bad

Also where is the trailer??

Replace Cyborg with pic related

How much better did I just make this movie?

He looks good in his other form. I think the transforming thing is okay but the skinny twink form looks bad.

Not at all because now they have to fit in the origins of a Green Lantern and an explanation of the GL corps WITHOUT referring back to the Reynolds movie.

Green Lantern is shit, idris elba is shit so your post is double shit

replace him with Martian Manhunter

Cyborg is an also-ran c-list character from the teen titans

Cyborg's practically begging Square Enix for the Play Arts Kai treatment.

>we need back/origin story

>Not at all because now they have to fit in the origins of a Green Lantern and an explanation of the GL corps WITHOUT referring back to the Reynolds movie.

No they don't.

>replacing a c-list with a c-list

good jerb

I know we'll never get him in the movie, but can we please get The Question on at least ONE of these superhero shows? Preferably Arrow.
And I'm talking Sage not Montoya.

Like they told the origin stories of Batman and WW in BvShit?

DC is rushing shit, they don't give a fuck, they just need to get this movie out to the fanboys who will pay to see it regardless of its quality and maybe Chinamen who want to see CG explosions.

Also how much of the origin of Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg are they going to give in this movie?
They could easily just say "Hello, I'm Green Lantern, I'm with the whatever, and we are in charge of this and that, I've been watching you guys and I think I can help."

>They could easily just say "Hello, I'm Green Lantern, I'm with the whatever, and we are in charge of this and that, I've been watching you guys and I think I can help."
Based on rumors, that's probably exactly what happens towards the ends of the movie, during the final battle.

>skinny twink
His legs are as big as Aquaman's, darlin'

>Replace Cyborg with pic related
What about John Stewart is more interesting?

Green Lantern powers come to mind.

make him black Hal Jordan in the DCEU

Now that Trump is in the white house, I think he could be funny again.

what is colour

I don't read the comics but he seems to have a bigger fanbase than Hal Jordan. Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

He at least wouldn't like like an iron man bayformer for starters.

He was the Lantern in the Justice League cartoon show people grew up with.

Ahh, you don't get to bring poetry.

Probably the best part of John's characterization is that in the comics his trumped up ego destroyed an entire planet and its millions of inhabitants, and he almost put a gun in his mouth because of it, pic related

Thy even showed later that he regularly visits the site and tries to reconstruct the planet as a form of penance, doesn't help that one of the offworld survivors became a murderous psychopath that wanted to kill him to avenge her people.

I've been blind Zack, but now I see.

Gal Gajaw ruins everything she's in, can't wait to see how hard her movie will bomb, it's gonna be the event of the year

looks like Cyborg bought his outfit for a dollar

She has industrible gauntlets and shield and she is goddes. She's obvious choise for tanking damage.

what is this move called ?

The Montoya.

Well we're getting John Stewart anyway in a buddy cop green lantern movie with Hal so everybody should be happy.

kylefags BTFO

source ?

batman-news.com/2017/02/05/wonder-woman-aquaman-and-cyborg-get-ready-for-battle-in-new-justice-league-image/

>GamesRadar, the company behind Total Film magazine, just published a new feature titled “The 24 best upcoming movies of 2017”. Obviously Justice League is included on that list, and so is a new image from the movie!

>We get a cool new look at Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Cyborg getting ready for a fight. But where’s Batman?! It looks like the team is on a Kryptonian ship. Perhaps they’re searching for Superman.

thanks

I would've shot the martian at this point if I was the one with the gun

>Still no Red Hood
>Still no Teen Titans
>Still no New Gods

New Gods was at least brought up in the board meeting if rumours are to go by.

The Titans premise is so shit that not even a cable channel would have it. I think the shit JL v TT movie ruined all momentum for Titans. At least JL Dark was received positively

Just watch the DCAU movies.

>“The 24 best upcoming movies of 2017”. Obviously Justice League is included on that list
>Obviously

I'm hyped, why ain't you?

>>Still no Red Hood
Horseshit, making Batman look like a cuck
Dynamic duo being NOT ruthless vigilantes doesn't make sense to begin with, if you are not making them campy.

>>Still no Teen Titans
maybe in the future as counterpart to Suicide Squad, even if not who the fuck cares

>>Still no New Gods
>Steppenwolf
>Darkseid
>Zack literally saying "we will finally bring Kirby's craziness into live"
Are you retarded?

It's amazing how much better a 30-year old Robocop looks than modern day Cyborg. Even Netherrealm did a better job designing him than WB.

This is after he can upgrade himself. The movie look like he don't know how to not look mangled.

>He will look better later

t. DCEUfag, december 2015

i guess WB wanted to avoid a shitstorm of "CYBORG LOOKS JUST LIKE IRON MAN" so they made him look like a fucking Transformer instead.

>Apokolipsian ship decks look exactly like Kryptonian ship decks look exactly like Giger ships
WRY

>implying it's not the kryptonian ship again

Steppenwolf will take it to use to ressurrect Superman, who is going to come back evil, and the League will have to stop him

>Superman, who is going to come back evil, and the League will have to stop him

>Aquaman versus Superman brawl

Should be a fun 30 seconds

is that why the deck is all wet?

Cyborg looks dope af. Hope we will again see apocalyptic timeline.
I still can't fucking believe that Donald Trump is POTUS and Zack Snyder is doing main part of DC films.

>Bin Aflecki gets tired of Snyder' shit.jpg

just imagine the world when Wonder Woman drops and it's also dog shit like the rest (thats the rumours so far)

Man of steel
Dawn of Justice
Suicide Squad
Wonder Woman

and then Justice League, all TERRIBLE. they should just leave it alone and reboot the entire thing 5 years later.

Why is cyborg made out of tin foil?

>we live in a world where DC is delivering top kino for the next decade
best timeline

not excited at all.

Because the DCEU is shit

>tfw user is posting from another timeline

what if all anons are just me in a different timeline?

Thor: Ragnarok releases two weeks before. It will outgross JL, guaranteed. Screencap this.

>mfw DCEU trying to emulate Iron Man 3

>tfw still no "The Boys" movie
Just let Snyder direct it. It's might just be subtle enough for him

Why? She's the most popular without having a black/grey Batman color scheme.

I love how a bunch of basement dwelling fa/tv/irgings are privy to insider board room talks of one of the biggest corporations in America.

That being said DCEU is bottom of the barrel worst thing in movies currently and better left euthanized

DC comics universe is fundamentally less cohesive and less adaptable than the Marvel comics universe. You can thank Stan Lee for that

the apatow gang have sold a pilot version of it to AMC i think

what is the blue thing on cyrborgs arm?

I hope it fails.
The premise was interesting at first but it got way to repetitive and the way Vought American acted was just silly. Not to mention the ending was total bullshit.

Anyone else think "Wonder woman" is gonna bomb because Chris Pine won't be able to carry Gal Gadot's horrid acting?

Its gonna bomb because the CGI looks like shit, and yeah Gadot isnt a good actress and her accent is a turn off

>mini mod
kek

You mean Bahamutman.

>what is the blue thing on cyrborgs arm?
Sonic Cannon

da fuck

>da fuck
Notice the rings

At this point we could just ignore the entirety of DCEU and just watch whatever they shit on the DCAU.

DCAU is mostly shit for the last 3 or so years

Mosquito killer lamp

JL Dark was decent, but that's biased because I like Etrigan so much.