Looks like The Question was right all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXZWBJ-KKaU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8
youtube.com/watch?v=v0pcChyV6o4
youtu.be/ju_h9KUju4w?t=3m21s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one of the best moments

That fell when we will NEVER EVER get capekino like this or even something able to lick the dust off JLU or TBAS boots
How does some idiots with 1/100th the salary or experience pull it off better while being a kids show?

So damn good, aint gonna deny it, that scene always makes me cry a little

also youtube the flash song seems so slow,
so many feels

CAPEKINO

Are you going to fight me, boy?

>I kill you, then Armageddon
That fakeout when he runs away only to immediately come back and sucker punch dropping 100% speedster bullshit around the world back to back to the music makes me shed a tear.
You can see how much he knows he fucked up when flash just stands there vibrating for a few seconds.

>Not "Victory has its price"

Gonna assume your a faggot from that manner of speech, but the song your thinking of is called "the ballad of barry allen" by Jim's big ego.

test

did it work?

>You can see how much he knows he fucked up when flash just stands there vibrating for a few seconds.

Then he gets Star Platinum'd into oblivion, music really makes that scene.

My jaw dropped when I saw this. You just typically don't see this kind of storytelling in a kids show. It's really too bad we don't get shit like this anymore. Justice League Action can go fuck itself. I'm sure it's an entertaining show, but you're never going to get the kind of stories and branching narratives we got from JL and JLU.

I literally jizzed out of my eye sockets when that scene happened

>How does some idiots with 1/100th the salary or experience pull it off better while being a kids show?
Paul Dini and Bruce Timm know the characters.

Gotta give props to Stan berkowitz as well, I actually never liked his writing on Batman Beyond but he really did a good job in Justice League and JLU, would never have expected the Justice Lords storyline from him.

Christ I want to suck Braniac's robot dick

I always preferred the world of cardboard
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8

This scene was exactly what turned me from hating Superman to loving him.

Honest to God kino

Watched all of JL and JLU with a friend once, both entire series', good fucking time.

>that one time gorilla grod wanted to turn the world into gorillas
>mfw shade was on fucking board and aroused with gorilla giantess

As much as I loved that scene, the comic book sequence it drew inspiration from was so much better.

>But you can take it... Can't you?
>[fist breaking the sound barrier intensifies]
Pretty great. Lex showing up in his power suit to save the day was a great conclusion as well.

>All those destroyed buildings
WTF I hate man of murder now

why is batman anchor?

Well, they also had X number of seasons with Y number of minutes to establish small character traits, philosophies, nuances, make them believable. For the heroes and villains. Then, when they engage in the height of their superheroics, the climax, it's for a reason you care about, with emotions you can believe. It's so much more difficult to evoke that in a movie format than a serial.

The writers are actually paid so much money that they're not willing to say, 'No, this storyline is going to be bad unless we establish X Y and Z about Batman and Superman". Because they know if they turn down the job, someone else will do it for less.

you should check out superman: the animated series. it sets up the best stuff in jl/jlu.

supermans funeral

Not to mention Dwanye Mcduffie. F

Eh. THE Timm doesn't get the character moment. Superman isn't some cautionary tale about a bull in a china shop. He should be the opposite. Prime wish fullfilment. Maybe not as "deep" as "everything is fragile", ubt hell.
And even here at the end he had to job in the end. After like a half a decade of getting knocked out so others can shine. He's finest moments were saving Captain atom and knocking out Aquaman with one punch.

Literal actual kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0pcChyV6o4

Another great moment. I love when Darkseid calls back to it later in their fight
>Hm. Had I known one human's death would have affected you so I would have killed MORE

>He's finest moments were saving Captain atom

This? Yeah it's a good moment.

youtu.be/ju_h9KUju4w?t=3m21s