JOBUS FINDUS

JOBUS FINDUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiZpi99wC0w
cosmopolitan.co.uk/entertainment/news/a42486/harry-potter-seamus-finnigan-devon-murray-sued/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's in the new Snatch TV series

robbie wisling really let himself go

Like he ever needs it. Guy can live on HP residuals for the rest of his live.

NEWEST JUSTUS

Is that Amy Poehler with brown hair in the back?

i didn't know hagrid posted on Sup Forums

>live on HP residuals
Hollywood-Accounting says hello.

>implying he didn't land the best roles of all the potter leftovers

you better not tell me you didn't see the Rupert kino

Dude did pretty well for himself.

One should take this as a warning of what happens when an 'actor' agrees to star in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Literally living the life

every thread without fail

I have a feeling he doesn't really want to be famous. He can probably work 50%, doing something he likes, and live comfortably for the rest of his life.

Christ did it actually say 'from Harry Potter' on the cover? How gimicky

They're doing a Snatch TV series?

youtube.com/watch?v=qiZpi99wC0w
Enjoy.

I'm starting to think he starts them

All he wants to do is hit bongs, ride around in the pedalo and hovercraft he owns an occasionally sate his munchies with a 99 flake. And can you blame him?

Eh, sure.

The fuck is this, they all look like posh lads, not down and dirty criminals.

>not a single dag
>all of the characters make Jason Statham look like an actual criminal in comparison

m-maybe it's just a bad trailer...

wtf Rupert had curly hair and glasses in that film, they might as well have just used a still of Ron Weasley

also way to steal the titular character's thunder

His parents invested his money in London real-estate that he now rents out, as I remember it. So yeah, he can do whatever the fuck he wants unless he fucks up with taxes or something like that.

wow, that's one of the best written comments I have read on this site.
Yet I disagree about cause and effect. Even if Harry potter is setting kids up for shitty literature, it at least makes reading an option for them.
I have a few friends who never acquired the habit of reading books, and at 20+ years old feel like they cannot start.
HP is shit, sure, but it isn't it better than not reading at all?

To be honest, if I were worth 51.000.000 dollars I'd eat fast food, watch movies, smoke weed and fuck prostitutes for the rest of my life
I'd probably star in some indie project every now and then just for the fun of it

i got a feeling he's making that "icecream" himself

you will never get paid millions of dollars to tongue emma watson in her prime.....why live?

why make this with what looks like the samey plot?

This. The only reason you see other super-rich actors who keep taking jobs left and right is because they're workaholics who got their money as a result of their workaholism. He's not a workaholic and got the money early, so he can just chill and live life, only taking the acting jobs that actually seem like fun rather than feeling a need to fill his life with work.

I'm fucking jelly.

how new?

Fargo syndrome.

I've been on Sup Forums since 1998 but this is my first time on this fine board.

They're also in for the fame, which Rupert doesn't to really care about

why don't more people do this?

Might as well stay unemployed

It's not very """ambitious""", I guess? It's still an astute use of money.

""""""""original series""""""""

How have you avoided it this long???

Because most parents of child-stars are actually out to make their own lifestyle more luxurious, not to make sure their kids have a great life.

Because generally speaking poor people have a much bigger tendency to spend rather than invest. It's not some genetic thing, it simply stems from the fact that when you're poor you don't have money to invest. This mentality often stays the same if they get rich quick, and this coupled with the thirst for luxury that all people have is the reason why so many people who win the lottery end up poor in 5 years.

they probably feel like they lost any purpose of their life

it reminds me a bit of Neil Armstrong, when you have done something so big and will never top it again the rest of your life becomes sort of like the final credits

Not enough starting capital. Plus the housing market is always in flux, we're riding another bubble atm but it's due to fuck itself real soon

Unironically a great movie

>millionaire since before pubic hair
>uses millions to buy London properties
>richer still now

There is a vast difference between not having a job and not needing a job.

>You will never buy a load of property during a housing bubble and then rent it out after there is a massive housing shortage

This was fun

>Off Perlman

Did Rupert Grint never want to act again beside small roles in random things.
The dude just wants to ride around giving free ice cream way.

I know a girl who is dating the guy who played Sheamus Finnegan and he told me he has enough money to do nothing for the rest of his life.
The guy just buys and races horses even though he had a minor role.

Like he needs one.

I have a lot of respect for people who get rich and then sort of retire early. Way better than the assholes who are never satisfied and just keep angling to get richer.

>cosmopolitan.co.uk/entertainment/news/a42486/harry-potter-seamus-finnigan-devon-murray-sued/

Not for long, me laddie.

Seen that in the news, I doubt it will happen.

He doesn't live in Hollywood.

Haha

>implying he wants one
The nigga bought a fucking ice cream truck and drives it around just because he can.

Imagine the trolling he does.

>kids hear the ice-cream truck jingle
>run over to it
>RON FUCKING WEASLEY is driving the truck
>holy shit
>Ron Weasley is going to magic up some ice-cream for us!
>"oh sorry kids, I'm all out."
>drives off while eating an ice-cream

>diverse group of social """sciences""" students in charge of a robbery
brb watching the actual movie to try to forget I even watched this trailer

>Rupert Cheery

Dem mortgage payments gotchu like

>fine board

Yeah no you're fucking new

What is it about the "No!" that makes me grin, and not the clever opening sentence?

>Atlas Shrugged
>God Tier
>Ulysses
>Middle Tier
I don't really think this graphic is that accurate. Not to mention that Tolstoy isn't even on the list.

>Consistently called the most talented actor of the trio in the HP films
>Is the least interested in acting

It's a mad world.

So is this basically the new "die barnyfags"?

>Consistently

reminder

This came out the same year as Chamber of Secrets and was better.

>making a .gif with black bars

Thats really nice to know. Thanks JK Rowling

Why did they cut this scene out?

lame trousers