Is there a show more unwatchable a second time then this?

Is there a show more unwatchable a second time then this?

I don't even know how I enjoyed this. Skyler easily ruins the show. Most of the characters are unbearable.

You can't find a TV show full of good characters.

"aham"

I'm finding a hard time liking any of the characters in the show watching through it again. Is Walt supposed to be the only likable character?

The Walking Dead.

Seriously, that show was hard enough watching through the first time. Rewatching any of it just kills my desire to see ANY of them survive.

It's got pretty good quotable though

skylar was a great character you faggot

Lost.

One of my only fav shows where I seem to like all the characters.

Same with Burn Notice as well.

skyler and jesse were fucking annoying but
>walter
>hank
>mike
>sal
were great

I never got the hate for Skylar. I mean, at face value yeah she just impedes Walt and shit but if you actually think about it she was basically right.

>loveless relationship
>find out your husband is a drug kingpin
>like really serious shit, drug lords won't hesitate to torture/rape/kill you and your children just to get to your husband
>freak out
>separate and otherwise try to cut ties because you love your kids and your own life
>"What a mean terrible lady!"

Just watch the individual episodes, mang. By themselves they have immense replay value. Some examples include Crazy Handful of Nothin (S1E6), ABQ (S2E13), Sunset (S3E6), Full Measures (S3E13), Salud (S4E10), Face Off (S4E13), Ozymandias, and Felina

whore detected tits or gtfo

Oh, and I forgot Grilled (S2E2) and 4 Days Out (S2E9). Honestly Season 2 has an insurmountable amount of replay value because of how self-contained the story is.

seinfeld/BoB/simpsons/southpark/community

>I fucked Ted
Women are lizard-people.

>south park
the goth kids sucked dick

It's worse. You're supposed to despise Walt.

yeah many people told me that Walt is the bad character there but I've never felt this way towards him. Although I hated jesse

Elaine/???/lisa/all of them

Walt being the bad guy just doesn't make sense. You're being told throughout the series that Walt is a compassionate guy and that he has legitimate reasons to be that way. And then suddenly you're supposed to not empathize with him.

I loved watching it the first time, but I just can't bring myself to rewatch it. I get until the first few episodes of season 2, and then stop again.

Which is weird, because I can rewatch Better Call Saul with no issue. I'm tempted to say I prefer it actually.

She cheated so she's a fucking bitch and a fucking slut, the fucking whore of a wife.

this, plus he's always getting jesse out of shit

I like it watching over again minus the last season(which I enjoyed the 1st watch)

Better call Saul is a lot worse btw

>She cheated

Reminder Walt also tried to

in retaliation, but he loved his wife and he had everything pretty wrapped up and taken care of if Skyler didnt pry so much and Jesse would stop fucking up so much

>watching tv shows a second time

Its strange. I enjoyed the show but cannot bring myself to ever re watch it.

How come?

Hank was the fucking best

Do a prequel spin off show with him

Oh fuck off. Walter was doing nothing but love for his family.

He earned so much money to support his family because he was diagnosed with cancer and so decided to go down this road because it was the only way he could help his family.

But Skyler was an absolute selfish bitch.

Why was she so selfish? Because she wanted to protect the family as much as Walt did? Because she wanted use Walts money to pay for Hanks medical treatments?

Only staight up good guy in the show, without any "grayness"

>liking fi
But why

not really a character to follow, we know that his real head above the parapet moment is working the border and then quitting fast after the incident. It'd just be age old tale of flunked high school jock heads into police academy.