Why didn't Sam just push Frodo into the fire?

Why didn't Sam just push Frodo into the fire?

Why didn't Frodo just realize he is one with Eru and Eru is one with him and then CHIM and retcon the existence of the ring altogether?

Wut

Because Gollum knocked him out.

wrong fantasy series, that would have been a lot cooler tho

Why didn't he just knock out Frodo too instead of biting off his finger?

Also why didn't Frodo disintegrate like Sauron did when his ring finger got cut off?

i think its because he was too enthralled with the rings power to care about anything else at the moment. or maybe that was just in the book

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He already used his rock and it had 0 durability left

Why didn't Elrond just push Isildur into the fire?

Why didn't they just put the ring on a ship, sail 100 miles and throw it into the ocean with a chain attached to it?

They'd have all the time in the world to fugg Sauron up.

>DESTROY IT
>nah
>Oh okay, let's go

He was a cuck

Or send it to space.

except sauron was steadily gaining power and if frodo didnt destroy the ring theyd all get fucked at the black gate.
also the ring would do whatever it takes to get into the hands of someone that it can corrupt and bring back to sauron.
bilbo picking it up was literally the worst thing for it.

>lore master vs greatest human warrior alive

Gee, I wonder how that would go?

Except you cannot "fugg" Sauron up, how do people miss this shit the memes have rotted your brains. It's a major plot point that they cannot fight Sauron, they have to do something drastic, destroy the ring.

You mean the place where Melkor, Saurons boss is being kept in prison?

Because that scene never happened in the books and the movies left a bunch of plot holes the books don't have.

Why didn't the eagles just fly away with the ring forever?

Why don't NFL players just bear crawl to the end zone

i laughed even if no one else did

If gandalf is so strong why didn't he just take the ring and throw it in the volcano? Follow up question where the fuck was eru this whole time?

Eru is everywhere and nowhere. He creates things and lets them go out and play.

Plus, he is literally the only reason why the ring was destroyed.

>people think Gollum actually tripped.
xD
Remember the oath.

Can you prove gollum didn't just trip?

what if fordo rode the eagles to mt dude?

>people think the conclusion for the greatest modern fantasy novel is a simple trip
>forgetting the oaths

>Frodo deserved all honour because he spent every drop of his power of will and body, and that was just sufficient to bring him to the destined point, and no further. Few others, possibly no others of his time, would have got so far. The Other Power then took over: the Writer of the Story (by which I do not mean myself), 'that one ever-present Person who is never absent and never named'

What oaths?

Read the books.

>"If I, wearing it, were to command you, you would obey, even if it were to leap from a precipe or to cast yourself into the fire. And such would be my command"

>"Begone and trouble me no more! If you touch me again, you shall cast yourself into the Fire of Doom"

>Deadmen of Dunharrow
or
>The Oathbreakers

its years since i read the books but
why not just give it to bombadil ??
isnt he like uber powered and doest give a shit about anything but fucking his mermaid?

He was a little bitch

If Gandalf is such a great wizard why didn't he just teleport Frodo to Mount Doom?

if frodo put the ring on his dick, would it disappear?

>doest give a shit about anything
That's the problem.

If they gave it to Tom he'd lose it.

That's why you kidnap his waifu and threaten her first to make sure he takes his mission seriously

Wat m8t?

he hung onto the wraith killing blade
why would he lose the ring?

The Void is 'space' Ea is the vision of the music, Arda is the vision given form with the flame imperishable at it's core.

You cannot send the Jewels into space. Morgoth is Saurons commander and the supreme evil of Arda and Middle Earth, he is being kept captive in The Void, sending the Jewels to the Void is like handing him the victory, all he ever wanted was those jewels.

Because they were friends.

That's ok though, I wouldn't expect you to understand what that's like, op.

Frodo didn't throw the ring. He failed mission. Why he was treated like a hero?

Thanks. I guess Tolkien thought of everything. So Tolkien mentions himself as the writer of the story, but not the creator himself. 2deep4me

Somewhere buried in the letters Tolkien expresses his view that Arda is Earth in it's very elementary form.

He was a good friend.

>Follow up question where the fuck was eru this whole time?
Eru was busy watching the movie just like the rest of us.

Why did Jackson include the scene where Sam jerks off into Frodo's mouth while he's asleep?

Did anyone else think that was kinda weird?

He withstood the corruption of the ring alot longer than anybody expected.

Frodo was basically sent on a suicide mission with a 1% chance of success so everybody was just glad it worked out in the end

Bare in mind nobody would be able to withstand the power of the ring (bar Bombadil but that's a different topic). Hobbits were just the most resilient to it

>1% chance

he just wanted to SHARE THE LODE

>kidnap the waifu of a guy 100x more powerful than you

he just found it in the Barrow, didn't hang onto it.

Bombadil isn't powerful, and probably gets weaker the further he is from Goldberry or his home. The ring just doesn't have any hold over him since he came before Sauron in the song of creation.

>Bombadil isn't powerful
I'd like to see Elrond sing a barrow wight into submission using his own name