>Jews did 9/11

>2016
>Arabs did 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtI7cbaV5gA
youtube.com/watch?v=bPvHoxlY3UY
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UMKf3SgsC8
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html
dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163
jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews used Arabs to do 9-11. Just as they've used Muslims to attack nations throught history.

The five dancing Israelis arrested on 9-11 admit on television to having prior knowledge of the attack.

Is paul a jew. He kinda looks a bit jew

The Muslims are behind everything.
Saudi money controls America, UK and EU.

The Jews are our friends in this battle.

>Bush did 9/11
>Jews did 9/11
>Arabs did 9/11

No he spat on juden constantly and was "muh free palestine" exactly until rapefugees started coming

We are all a bit jew, that is the ultimate redpill

Alt-right populist who's just riding on a trend to increase their popularity. Same goes for Molyneux, Yiannopolous, Southern, and all those lot. Not to be taken seriously.

the real red pill: Alex Jones did 9/11 in order to sell filters

>They still don't know it was Viper

youtube.com/watch?v=TtI7cbaV5gA

>Saudi money
The last three heads of the Federal Reserve have been Jewish.

Facts of life

Fact of life 1: Muslims did 9/11

Fact of life 2: American secret services knew about it, but looked the other way (See 3)

Fact of life 3: The event was used as pretense invade Iraq on behalf of Saudi Arabia.

This

No,it was Arexu Jonesu

The Merchant of Venice? is that you Shylock?

Nice try, kike.

It's funny how it works, no?

>2013
>Germany did nothing wrong!
>2016
>Fuck Germans!
>2013
>EU is the new Soviet Union
>2016
>EU is the 4th Reich

>Clinton will probably be the next US president
>Clinton foundation accepted millions of dollars from SA, Qatar and other oil countries.

Tell me more about muh Jews.

I liked one of his pro capitalism rants

it proved once again that libertarians live in a world all of their own.

i agree with you, except for molyneux- he's pretty genuine

Both statements are true. Coordinated False Flag Between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Israel and Saudi Arabia have recently admitted to having shared interests (like ISIS). Their countries currently need to keep up the display of rivalry to their masses, but they openly admit to hushed meetings.

Also the Saudi Royal family has Jewish familial lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPvHoxlY3UY

>2017
>>royal arab nazi jews did 9/11 and the holocaust

The rebuttal wasn't all that smart either. Feels good to know I'm on neither side of the retard spectrum though.

Tell me why Iran is not doing propaganda about this 'jewish familial lines' and 'secret hushed meetings' then?

We all know Iran hates both SA and Israel.

> two groups have some shared interests
> therefore they must be conspiring together

no

Saudis did 9/11, Jews and the government they control let it happen so they could capitalize on it. Much easier to provoke the Muslims into doing what they do and letting it happen than to fake it.

Do you watch the Irani propaganda? Because I don't but Hezballah sure as hell always tells about the relationship between KSA and the jews.

GOYIM YES!

bingo

Since I don't speak Farsi I have to get info by third parties.
I never saw anything like that. Anyway the sooner we recognize the Muslim as our archenemy the better, because they are killing, raping and colonizing White lands.

saudi arabia and israel are best buddies.

>it
>white
Lmao

they are both enemies.

sure thing mario

It was the Jewrabs

SEMI RARE
E
M
I

R
A
R
E

Jews bought Bush's government who forced Bush into funding arab rebel groups who did it

it was the chinese you idiot.

The House of Saud is jewish you fucking potato

i remember a time when every terror atack was a false flag in the infowarrior land, now its usually only a false flag if its a white guy

No 7/11 is a part time job

>911 happens
>America now clears out the middle East for Israel
>Somehow I wasn't the Jews

>that video

wew lad

show me any proof arabs were involved,,,,besides 19 photos.

can i see them boarding one of the flights, and why not?

>arabs rigged the towers for demo too

>implying they arent the same shit

You just can't see the truth.

Who is raping Western women in Western lands?
Who is kidnapping and killing Western people here and abroad?
Who is colonizing Western lands through deception, victim complexes and lies (Religion of peace)?
Who is perpetrating terrorist attacks and then always claim responsibility?
Who is stabbing Jews in the streets and want to destroy the only Western ally in the ME, Israel, which has just 8 million people of which 20% are Arabs?
Who is funding Clinton to win the elections and perpetuate Saudi Mosque funding in the US and Europe?

Muslims. They are evil because their religion mandates it. It's called jihad and dawah. They want the world to become Muslim and submitted.

10/10 jewpost

go fuck yourself kike

>The five dancing Israelis arrested on 9-11 admit on television to having prior knowledge of the attack.
Half of the world knew of the attacks before they happened...doesn't mean shit.
>Just as they've used Muslims to attack nations throught history.
I hope you're trolling...if not, kill yourself.
#muslimsaresemitestoo

This
This jew meme needs to die. Jews have never planned a global conspiracy, nor do they have enough power to harm the west.
You all are just repeating nazi fairy tales.

I know right? I know their history isn't pretty (whose isn't?) but the god damn muslims have been fucking white people up for over 1400 years and it hasnt stopped. THEY ATTACKED CONSTANTINOPLE FOR 900 YEARS STRAIGHT.

Both Semetic assholes, both satan worshippers, both need to gooo

hmm

Saudis are jews

Peel P50

This. Mahometanism is a jewish "golem" created to do proxy wars againt European Christianity.

>2015 men are demonised in our society
>2016 trans bathroom laws will allow CREEPY men into women's private spaces

This, arabs suck dick, they filled the void the Soviet Union left after collapsing, they use political correctness to infiltrate our countries and influence our response to Islamic terror, read Stephen Coughlin

Muslims lie and deceit. The left is gullible and they fell for their lies.

The 'oppressed Muslim', the 'refugee family', the 'poor muslim', the 'discriminated muslim', the 'oppressed palestinian', the 'proud but fearful muslim', and the ever-lasting 'moderate muslim' are all memes funded by Saudi Arabia and their puppets, the Left.

The sooner we wake up, the better.

>Le college liberals on Reddit and Tumblr wanted it

Jews use others to help bring about their Jew World Order (NWO).

Some of the biggest, dumbest and most violent useful idiots of the eternal jew are niggers, leftists and of course muslims.

>It's called usery
>It's called forced immigration

Jews create the mess and blame the symptoms just like you, kike.

Fucking Mariostein

I agree

gee, what did I spot there?

This nigger is so based. I love how he takes the piss out of rap and nigger culture in general.

Jews did WW2

Did you know about this?

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html

i guess nobody (you JIDF faggots) can provide a shred of evidence that it was arabs

death to all semitic religions/charlatans

When did PJW say the jews did 9/11?

Also why did PJW say this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UMKf3SgsC8

I guess none of you nazi bigots can provide a shred of evidence that it was the jews.

pull it

What if

>Jews did Arabs

>One man
>this based
Truely a god among men

this is actually true, but Sup Forums is too proud to admit it

israeli "art students" with boxes of relay fuses

hmmm....

here
it's called motive for Muslims to destroy the WTC

Muslims take blasphemy seriously

>jews funded 9/11
>arabs BTFO'd WTC

nice evidence of involvement you turbo-nigger

What would the state of Israel gain by commiting such a terror attack?
Israel is the wests greatest ally in the middle east.
(Also: not an argument)

ok. we get it. kikes love goys.

The World Trade Center was a Mock Mecca and the twin towers were deliberately created as Mock Minarets

I'm sure Muslims were perfectly fine with a Mock Mecca being used as the world center for Kuffar trade and Haram Usury

well, our jewish overlords must have gotten the message because they built a giant fucking mosque in its place...or does the jew/islam connection go deeper?

>landing gear that smashed into the old Burlington Coat Factory building (makes it ground zero) which Muslims bought and tried to turn into a mega-mosque.

Jews have been helping Muslims enslave and kill Christians since at least 711 AD when Muslim Arabs, Jews and Berbers invaded Visigoth Hispania with the help of Jew insiders who opened gates and garrisoned towns. Jews let the Muslims in to reestablish the slave trade of Christians who had been freed from Jewish ownership.

next post, today's continuing partnership between Jews and Muslims.

[1/2]

Sup Forums flip flops on their enemy every year.

Real red pillers know our enemy is the jesuits

Jews used Arabs to do 9/11

>Boston Bomber

[2/2]

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076

>boston bombing
>not a completely staged hoax with actors

let me guess, this is new info to you and you're not a shill

>not a single scratch in the mesh barrier
>real bomb

pick one

>The five dancing Israelis arrested on 9-11 admit on television to having prior knowledge of the attack.

source?

>Be me
>Perpetrating the biggest fucking conspiracy in the history of the human race
>lets just take some pictures while we're at it, don't want to forget the fun times xD

I agree with your identification of a logical fallacy, Israel friend. One does not necessarily result from the other.

However, is it not true that Israel and SA agreed to overflight rights in the event of a strike on Iran. Also, has Israel not medically treated ISIS combatants? Is it not a curious point of information that one part of ISIS combatant activity happens to be on the border with the Golan Heights?

"Conspiring" might be too strong of a word; perhaps more accurate would be to call the relationship one of collaboration.

Hi Achmed. Does your dead Muztard pal look like he's in Paradise?

Jews are the best thing to happen to humanity .

>calls out my gov for hoaxing a FF
>makes me a muzzie

nice logic, leaf

This.

The Jesuits are against capitalism and the western world because it was a product of the protestant reformation. The want to unite the world under Catholic feudalism. All roads lead to Rome.

wow.

So you are saying that the whole Boston Marathon was a staged event that had nobody but actors involved

How far does your logic stretching go?