Is he right?

Is he right?

Put the glasses on and she the real post.

>unrestrained capitalism has nothing to do with jewish control of the world
lmao

Umm, right-wingers YOU are the establishment now.
You don't get to complain, you don't get to yell at the big guys in suits, you got your man elected. All your problems in the next four years are going to be on you. All the Republican wars, all the debt, the one percent gaining in wealth and power will be the result of your little temper tantrum.
Now it is OUR turn to protest, to resist and to fight racism, bigotry and facism, OUR turn to call your president illegitimate and a dictator. There's going to be one difference in all of this though:
We'll be right. We won't make up lies. Where you will have gone low, we'll be going high.
So shut up and cry more of your insecure, tiny-dicked tears, because the future belongs to us!

Of course he's going to save face and discredit the most widely held interpretation

He wants to keep his job, its called plausible deniability

they are all white people

He's right go- I mean, fellow human

fpbp

I wonder who made him post this

>All your problems in the next four years are going to be on you.
there won't be as many problems because trump is for the people and not the commies on the left and who control the world bank

The left is so retarded

>Now it is OUR turn to protest

Whose turn has it been for the past 15 years?

>jews are the yuppies behind unrestrained capitalism
>movie is about yuppies and unrestrained capitalism

He's literally just agreeing.

>trump is for the people
Yeah "the people" being the one percent right? Look at his cabinet and what he is doing, this is Wall Street's wet dream right now.

This is how stupid the left is

They think government reform is getting rid of the rich people

Fuck, get a grip on how the world works you fucking retards

>drain the swamp
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I haven't looked at Trump's Tax Plan.

Based John

OP here, the topic of discussion in this thread is Jewish control of the world and why John Carpenter made a movie about it

There's literally nothing wrong with unrestrained capitalism.

There is literally nothing wrong with a Jewish world government.

globalist please die

Yes he's right. It was a movie long before faggot alt righters began reinterpreting everything to suit their retarded agenda

this desu
>blacks not as successful as whites? they just need to try harder!
>whites not as successful as jews? it's not fair!

Jews disguise themselves as whites

im hearing jewish voices and i like it

Trump (read: Bannon) is cutting taxes for the rich like Dubya (read: Cheney) already did and look where it got us. I don't really need to know more.

>falling for the left/paradigm

Oh you silly goy

Wait I thought Trump was a puppet of Putin not Bannon? Wait, no, I thought it was Pence?

Lol nice attempt at a strawman there m80

Unrestrained capitalism results in the highest standard of living and peace for all.
What They Live depicted was restrained capitalism that a small minority controlled and manipulated for their own benefit.

this shit doesn't make sense
capitalism? fucking stupid
they are camoflaged aliens, that is what makes the jew analogy