Sometimes a lil' "smack" is called for

>sometimes a lil' "smack" is called for

what did the honorable sir mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

crack got a bad reputation from people overdoing it
it's actually a real gentleman's drug in moderation

good smack in small controlled doses is actually the greatest pleasure this earth has to offer.

There's nothing wrong with hitting a woman open hand, and just once.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Sad but true tbqh.

But did he ever grab her by the pussy?

Kek, dont throw punches if you cant handle em. Bitch got what she deserved.

A little smack every once in a while sets every straight.
The problem is this Liberal delusion that "hitting" and "beating" are the same thing.
I once got kicked out of a class for laughing at a professor who said, "if you spank your kids you might as well punch and throw them into walls"

>capitalizing 'liberal'

better cinematography than 'that' Avengers scene

Man's right. The ultimate redpill for me was realizing my dad could have saved his marriage with my mom if he had stopped acting like a cuck and instead of being passive-aggressive just disciplined her like a man.

You should never hit a woman closed fist like you would a man because she could literally be killed or damaged horribly but an open hand to restore dominance if she is clearly disrespectful and antagonistic towards you is sometimes appropriate

kys shitposer

Women should be beaten regularly. Good whipping keeps them in line.

timeless classic.

Jesus don't remind me. Some primary schoolers squaring up in the playground is more atmospheric than that scene.

Fuck you neckbeard faggots. You don't hit anyone ever unless they hit you first or are physically hurting someone else.

>sean connery is a "neckbeard faggot#

He literally is

Absolutely based.

It's a paradox of advice.

He's only saying that you need to be prepared to smack which is mostly letting her know you are going to smack if she steps out of line and this knowledge prevents her stepping out of line... with no one smacked... if she tests you to the point of wanting to being smacked then that is a clear signal you need another one who wants to at least keep up the feminine facade of "wanting to be controlled"

what if you are boxing

He was saying that you need to have a strong hand when dealing with women.

Slapping women is wrong, you should just pick them up and swing them around by the hair

That was satisfying

man homeland really went downhill after season 2