NFC North General

Where my NFC North niggers at?
>Your team
>How do you feel about your team?
>How fucked are the Packers?

nah sorry i'm nfc east

what are the bears doing? did they forget that they suck ass?

this

>Bears
>Definitely overperforming defensively, Offense need to pull there load though
>Very

>Loins
>They’re doing poorly, but this bye week will allow us to get healthier. I think we win the division
>Very

>Trubiskey attempted 7 passes, threw for 100ish yards, no tds
Only the defense forgot they suck

Lions already beat vikes once, and Hundley only got 87 yards on the fucking new Orleans defense
Loins win division because our remaining schedule is piss easy except for Pittsburgh
If Rodgers cares about his own body he will sit this season out. He is just asking to get Romo'd if he comes back too soon

So he averaged 14 yards per pass? Sounds ELITE to me.

>Loins win division
I'll believe it when I see it. They've never won the north.

ohaio

Anybody else really hate the vikings?

as a vikings fan. yes

>I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING GOD

I'm glad the Vikings are winning, for now. This won't end well, it never does, but I'll enjoy the ride in my own ways.

The Groins are bound to meme themselves out of something with the remaining schedule.

>Lions
>Never get my hopes up, never disappointed
>lol

You probably share an opinion with whatever deity keeps fucking with all their players at least.

Loins could go on a good streak I have to admit. but that Vikes defense is ridiculous (Barr and Kendricks are fucking elite) and they'll have Bradford back in a few weeks.

this division is a lot more fun since rodgers died

Is Trabinsky elite?

>7 pass attempts

Vikes are 5-2 wtf

Who

>de facto the best team because you've somehow managed to rise to the top with every other team either being a dumpster fire or injured while also being injured yourself

here?

>Kill rodgers early in the season
>wtf the Packers suck now
Just fuck my shit up.

Dude Bradford's career is over. Teddy might start soon though

>while also being injured
Nice bait

>Diggs out
>Bradford out
>Cook out

They've been using Case Keenum for the last 6 weeks and Bridgewater isn't back yet, injury is still an issue for the team

>Merely attempting passes

this

>two different QBs, RB, and WR #1 out
>not injured

??

Bradford wont play another game in purple

I doubt Bradford gets back in time, once Bridgewater is healthy they'll probably just roll with him (unless he's completely awful)

>Diggs
Meme
>bradford
Terrible
>cook
Rookie
Nice try

>two different qbs
Teddy, bradford.....wow
>rb
Rookie
>wr #1
Meme wr

>teddy
>ever

lel

>Bears
>Starting to feel breddy gud.

>packers

This season is just a shitshow in general. Nearly every division is a microcosm of what's happening all over the league. There are no great teams and every few bad teams.

I have no idea who's going to win this division because we all play the mediocre NFC South and AFC North where literally anything can happen against these teams (except the Browns) not even to mention our own division.

With the AFC division, NFC division, and our own NFC North to account for, that's 14 games of potential randomness and shitshows. I am 100% sure that the none of these 3 divisions will send any teams to the Super Bowl.

It's pretty crazy how mediocre the league is as a whole right now. Looking at the NFC I really can't pick out any one team that seems like an obvious SB contender, so it seems like pretty much anything could happen.

I'll answer because NFC is close enough to AFC
>Your team
Ravens
meh
extremely

>Your team
Lions
If they don't finish >9-7 then there should be some firings
Yeah

I'd say the Eagles have looked consistently pretty good

>Sam Bradford has the best game of his life in September
>gets career ending injury in october
LOL

This season has been fucked, I've been following the lions for the past 7 years and I'm just hoping they wont fuck up as much as the rest of their division. Red wings don't look that promising, Tigers are on a path of shit for the next few seasons, and I don't follow ape hoop. Bad time to be a sports fan in Detroit, for now atleast.

Too lazy to find and post to a Wings game thread from tonight, but I'm going on a full-out tour of the new Wings arena.

>tfw all sports venues are walking distance
>tfw the whole area is pretty much now negro-free

2-1

We're coming for dat ass burrs

>detroit
>negro free
nice meme

Post yfw your team kills Erin Rodgers and by extension the Puckers

Correct me of I'm wrong but isn't the area people-free now?

old photo but relevant

Not really, I live right off woodward in New Center. Ever since we got this light rail going miles up and down development has been going up the ass. You got Wayne St and some hipster art school my room mates go to. It's great.

9-7 would probably take this division, 10-6 almost definitely. Everybody is going to be jumping on the Lions bandwagon after they beat Pittsburgh next Sunday night.

Oh for sure I was thinking you were talking about the downtown area (I don't live there). My cousin teaches at Wayne State it's actually a pretty nice neighborhood.

Jim Bob Cooter is the biggest fucking meme in this division and he will be the main reason the Lions don't win the division. Dude is straight fucking trash.

Lions same shit every year they're 3-3 when they should be 5-1 easy

>my team
YFWDBWDSO
>How i feel
bretty good bruh
>how fucked are the packers?
bwahahahahahahahahah. we burrs now.