German tears

Germans, why have you all been so upset these last few days? It is sad to see you all like this.

no one gives a fuck

>why have you all been so upset these last few days?
>implying

I understand your pain Germany.. We want to help.

Poor germcucks thought they'd have an empire without earning it this time.

Enjoy your sandniggers, thanks for trying.

Hmmm...come on now. Talking always helps. Talking is a healer. We are all friends here.

Because they have to pay for the EU themselves now :^)

I'm pretty happy seeing the end of the EUDSSR and the tears from sjws

I'm glad brexit won. People chose democracy over burocracy.

Deutsche Bank is about to collapse, Germoney will become a debtnigger economy. Euro collapse incoming.

Good call.

There's only one way to help the Germs - pic related. Should have been done a long time ago.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

>100 million
literally nothing

GERMANY SEND QT FRAULEINS TO UK WE CAN SAVE THEIR PURE GENES DO IT FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR PEOPLES FUTURE

The Jews want their revenge.

Being stabbed in the back tends to get that reaction.

Hahaha, Britain won again, Germany always looses. Literally can't stopped laughing, we keep destroying every German empire.

Why is there no Pepe edit of this yet?

How did Britain stab them in the back?

indeed, it's only a few kikeposters who are rustled

Upset? Those many anti Brexit posts?
Must have been one or two SJWs miffed at how the referendum has turned out.

Good luck, Bongbrothers.

That pic of Cameron at the end gets me every time

Many many Krauts are over the moon we've fucked off. What kind of retard are you to presume every German is rustled by Brexit?
What kind of even bigger retard are you thinking you'll find an annoyed Krautlad, (not a Turk pretender) on fucking Sup Forums of all places?
Wew lad.

Honesyly i don see the merkel mad at all..

She is about to humiliate and feast on uk..

Eu will make uk at 90 during the trading deals

Enjoy the shitposting while it lasts because your Country is completely divided on the issue with your youth (your actual future) being brainwashed beyond repair.

Its hilarious to me how you want to push against germans while paki rape gangs are running wild with a muslim major in your capitol trying to usher in sharia law

Lol. Calm down.

You mean the front, after politely informing them that they really aught to stop getting in the way of their unbinned knife.

Jokes on you, we can now make a law to make paki rape gangs illegal.

>tfw you live long enough to see Germany become the bad guys in Europe once again

Honestly, what is Germany's fucking problem?

Pls. do. I love it how your people have started telling Poles and Pakis "to pack their bags" in the few days after the referendum.
Keep up the good work.

they mad bro

The fact this was even an issue blows my mind.

COMMUNISTS

British tears in 4 months

This is "Pot and Kettle: The Post"

In all honesty, the Poles getting grief over this is regrettable. They're white Christians after all but, what can you do?
The people are fed up watching their cultural identity slip away, they have spoken and their wishes must be addressed. Suffering economically in the short term is a small price to pay for the future. So be it.
I hope you lads follow us for the greater good soon.

We've had Poles for years, but what bugs me most is all the Romanians who just come here for welfare. They ruin, literally ruin every house they live in. So they move from block to block. They are so many that you can't get anything done when you have to go to city/county administration. (You have to register whenever you move, buy or sell a car for example.) Entire families are blocking the administration. I wish we could send them all home.

> implying red-pilled /pol acks support the eu mafia ltd.