SAY IT WITH ME

SAY IT WITH ME
PRESIDENT CLINTON!

>PRESIDENT
>CLINTON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM
cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/battleground-polls-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html
stonybrook.edu/happenings/facultystaff/trump-is-likely-next-president-political-science-professor-predicts/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/04/7-times-nate-silver-was-hilariously-wrong-about-donald-trump/
politicalodds.bet/eu-referendum?time=1#i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're fired, straya u cunt

>Nate Silver
Someone please post the pick with his predictions.

Can't wait for the tears on Sup Forums come election day senpai

RIP america

>anything gary snuffleupagus reports is real

Let's have another laugh together.

>Nate Silver

We got this election in the bag, lads.

This. Someone just post the compilation of his headlines over the past year. Why does this fag still have a job?

Go fuck yourself nigger.

Who cares about this guy and trusts him anymore? He has been wrong about everything for the last year.

>Clinton pays Sander to be her VP
>Clinton win
>With in a couple of month in her Presidency she is force to resign.
>We have president Sanders

Ask and ye shall receive

>Nate Silver predicts Hillary win
TRUMP WIN CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM

1-4 vote Clinton
5-8 vote Trump
9 fap
0 kill myself

If Nate Silver is predicting it this way, Trump will win in a landslide.

Can't imagine how horrible it must be to inevitably have this person appointed as your ruler

Here is a pic to get you started.

lel
nice get

In all honesty HOW could burgers elect someone as so obviously corrupt and psychopathic as Hillary Clinton? the information is available if they would just go look for it.

Trump supporters in the US need to make sure that Clinton supporters know just how corrupt she really is. It is your duty to your country.

Fucking amazing.

> 1 post by this ID

>Nate Silver's election forecast
So Trump's going to win, then. This is all but conclusive proof.

What do you mean by that

Please God, let there be a 9/11 tier attack from domestic US Muslims. I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS GOING TO GET IN AND SAVE YOU GUYS FUCK

cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/battleground-polls-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html

>According to Ballotpedia's battleground poll, Clinton leads Trump:

>51% to 37% in Florida
>45% to 41% in Iowa
>50% to 33% in Michigan
>48% to 38% in North Carolina
>46% to 37% in Ohio
>49% to 35% in Pennsylvania
>45% to 38% in Virginia

((((((((Nate Silver))))))))

stonybrook.edu/happenings/facultystaff/trump-is-likely-next-president-political-science-professor-predicts/

>Polls close in on Clinton
>News starts using probability to make it look like Trump is hopeless
Jesus Christ why is the news so fucking disgusting. Funny thing too is that it was a 90% probability for remain to win but look what the fuck happened. I wish there was some rules put in place about how you neutrally put forth polling data to the people during elections that stops this kind of shittery.

For example: Be forced to show the party bias in the polling pool alongside the moe, and disallow probabilities at all.

I don't think Trump will win, but we are fucked either way, so it doesn't really matter lol, they both will push their own brand of insanity, Clinton has all the establishment backing, she will win, they may make it look close, but this shit is over already. Someone should just nuke us before Hillary starts dubbya dubbya 3.

>inb4 hurrr shill, 10 cents etc

Relax. New poll came out today, it has Trump within 2 points of Clinton.

They are now statistically tied again.

Well now I can't beleive any of those because right out of the gate you have Florida 51% - 37%...ahahahahaa - no fucking way, live and travel all over Florida - Trump will win every county except Dade (Miami).

>>>s a g e

(((Silverstien))) finally cashing in his top prediction reputation to try and influence it, I see.

Didn't see that coming.

So if Nate is picking Hilldog, that pretty much confirms Trump right? Nate has been nothing but wrong this year.

Nice.

Where did you get this picture?

wouldn't matter, average people don't read fine print anything.

Source: people agreeing to ARMs and losing all their wealth.

Consider suicide.

He hasnt been right since 2012. The midterms started his downfall. He actually talked about it in an interview. He changed the way the data is analysed to account for "the general mood" and since then all the fine tuning has basically just gotten further away from being correct

Considering he has 10x the percentage he had to win the primaries, I think he has this in the bag.
Nate Polyurethane is just embarrassing himself at this point.

>nate silver
didnt he give 2% for trump to win the nomination?

>muh feelings

polls are not gospel, but nothing more hilarious than children like you thinking that you are your buddies are somehow representative of an entire state.

stay in school kiddo.

At this point all you need is to reverse scales and his predictions become almost accurate.

Lets do another brexit, make the unexpected happen

Cheers guys.

>dailycaller.com/2016/05/04/7-times-nate-silver-was-hilariously-wrong-about-donald-trump/

Fucker said Donald had a 5% chance of getting the nom.

>2 POSTS

here friend this ones on the house

>Nate Silver predicts Clinton winning
wew, I was actually worried, but now this means Trump will definitely win.

You know Hillary probably will win.

It's not a good thing, but she'll win.

Trump really fucked up here. Capitulating to the numbers guys and the 'experts' in his team instead of holding firm on The Wall and Muslims and everything else has ruined him. The ONE chance he had of winning this election was getting everyday Americans who are sick of the bullshit out to vote. USA has terrible turnout numbers, like 50-60% every time, he could have won, and he fucked it big time.

There are 50+ post dummy

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky shitskins
>Trump will never deport spics
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just waiting for the rule 34 stuff

Fucking damage control kikes man.

now that's confidence!

I think we have more like 40% turnout. 30% of the country strongly supports Trump and will vote. Right there you have a landslide even if Trump remains so unpopular. Usually out of 40% half are repubs and half are dems. If he taps at least 10% of people (maybe more) that never vote, we have a landslide with horrible poll numbers. It's not about polls, it's about who turns up to vote.

Brexit was what?
10% chance?

25% actually. In the end it popped to 40% a few days before only to drop back to ~30%. But for a long time it was 25%. Then Obama came to campaign for Remain. Obama is cancer. Cancer supports Hillary.

Actually it was lower than 10%
politicalodds.bet/eu-referendum?time=1#i

Opinion polls mean nothing at this stage.

Most mainstream opinion polls had "Remain" winning in he EU referendum the SAME DAY of the vote, and "Leave" won with nearly a 3 point lead.

Suck a dick.

Silver has argued consistently that polls this far out are not reliable. We have to look at other factors, like the behavior of donors or party unity, to get a sense of what's likely. If we do this, we can see it's very reasonable to say that Clinton is highly favored to win. And then in November you can all eat Nate Silver's ass, just like you do in every voting November.

those fuckin xenos need to GET OUT, this is americas galaxy

DESU, just about all these headlines are reasonable, given the information available at the time. Trump was a surprise to get the nomination and it's fair for commentators at the time to be observing that. But how about his record in electoral prediction?? He's pretty fucking amazing, anons.

(((Nate Silver)))

>4 POSTS

nate silver has been wrong this whole race
why do people still grant him credibility?

The benefits of being self employed

FYI the pundit involved in this prediction is Nate Silver. Nearly everything he has said about Trump has been incorrect. He is probably the most inaccurate pundit in the media today. His opinion is now on the same tier as an average Redditors

>Nate Silver

>"""experts"""" had Brexit chance of winning at 19-81%
>still won in a landslide with 52% of the vote

These people are nothing but shills & liars.

Fuck the hell off, you are either a shill or a troll and there is no point to either here.

Same reason as why people still voting for Hillary.
Normies are retarded.

going to be hilarious when he gets blown out a second time in November because the media is in denial of what people want

Damn, she's literally mopping the floor with Trump. Will this be the biggest blowout ever in a presidential election?

Wow, a poll which has him trailing behind.

I don't know that I care.

I still would pick Hillary over Trump. She's only as corrupt as Trump would be if he had real power. His history of business dealings and scams corroborate this notion. And she actually has experience.

we're talking about Hillary in this thread too, come join the fun

Can confirm, Florida is solid Trump turf.

Will the media trying to "ensure" Clinton's win not be a negative thing for her? I mean if I was a stupid Clinton supporter who doesn't really care that much and I would see those kind of figures on the media everyday, I would think my vote doesn't matter because she is going to win anyway.

>>WHORE
>>CLINTON

There is one Hispanic family in my neighborhood, the houses on both sides are the only ones with Trump signs.

Any and All Hillary supporters who in anyway back her are in fact just as Guilty of crimes against the United States. Treat the supporters as you would anyone who commits a crime against you, your family, or your property.
Between the Deportations, and "Criminal Re-Habilitations" we are going to be busy during Trumps Presidency.

you faggots asked for this
you can't stop it now
not even lordKEK can stop Hillary now.

#notmyabuela

You fools. YOU USED ALL THE MEME MAGIC ON BREXIT

Remember everyone that on voting day you can vote for Clinton by using Twitter just #clinton and your vote will be counted. No need to even leave your home

This is good, guys. (((Siver))) was wrong a lot this election year.

Floridian here, we all fucking hate Trump you fucking moronic cuckold.

Don't misinform people. You actually have to post "Hillary" with the hashtag #PresidentialElection on Facebook or Twitter on November 8th.

Yeah what ever go suck some cock on South Beach faggot.

>Donald Trump Would Be Easy To Stop Under Democratic Rules
Because the Democrats aren't democratic, they basically handed the nomination to Hillary while Trump had to fight against the GOP and is still fighting them

clinton to jail asap

I guess I'm officially #MentallyHill now.

Hillary has deposited $00.02 into your account.

Remember when all the exit polls showed "Leave"? Yeah. Fuck the lying media. It's a con to demoralize people and make them vote for Hillary