That's a whole lot larger than the one from last season

[Spoiler]that's not it's head [/spoiler]
that's it's back
it has to fit like 6 people

me on the left

>tfw we have to wait 6-8 months for sweaty incest boat sex

I choose violence.

Bean starch

What happens to Daenerys after one of her children is killed by Night King? Will we get sad Daenerys or will she go fully psycho and will decide to burn them all?

She gets sad, Jon comforts her. Then she has a meeting with Cersei, makes a truce that Cersei won't actually honor. And gets sad again while on a boat, Jon offers to kneel if she'll fight, they fuck, he cums inside

When is Stannis coming back?

He's dead. So never.

When would say that the show died?
I'd say the show died when Tywin died
>inb4 stillborn

So was Beric Dondarrion, so was Jon Snow.

What did he mean by this?

It didn't.

they weren't beheaded

Fucking lost it at that.

>Needles and thread don't exist in Westeros
??

The name of their kid? Edderys or some shit like that. Or a girl Lyannerys.

When is Jaqen coming back?

Stannis, so that the name is no longer tainted by evil.

That wouldn't save him, plus there's no one who wants to try to revive him anyways. His army was devastated, he was beheaded, and Ramsey probably flayed him or some shit.

I have read some reddit leaks that Jaqen H'ghar is send back to Westeros in King's Landing to poison/assassinate Queen Cersei for failing to pay back the Iron Bank.

Jaqen H'ghar wears two outfits.
1: A black armor and two long swords
2: A blue long sleeve shirt, armed with a dagger and crossbow.

Stannis doesn't need skin. He's going to come back, but with fire skin and a firey skull. He's going to be a skeleton, on fire, with a firey widow's peak.

>>>/fanficland/

so the series is going to come full circle with incest starting and finishing everything

>that intro

Has Preston finally lost his mind?

>Stannis becomes the Ghost Rider

Yes, like pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=tkIczwc7Hz8

new preston vid
and holyfucking shit its good this time. Im convinced of this theory.

How big is the Drogon dragon dildo?

Me to. If you think Olenna teamed up with Littlefinger to poison Joffrey then you are pretty much a normie.
Littlefinger wanting Tyrion dead makes SO much more sense. He spills the beans to Sansa, and remember she is a naive girl who let her family die.

I always thought the long way the poisen makes to be at the wedding was stupid. But never gave it more thought

Thank you based preston

and its the perfect grrm troll twist, he knows everyone hates joff so his death would be cheered for and any theories would be easily dismissed

OURGUY

Interestingly in his What You Are Missing video Preston theorizes there were multiple murder plots and Cersei poisoned Joffrey by accident.
So he changed his mind about this.

What did he mean by this?

newfag here
what's Sup Forums's consensus on Preston Jacobs?

hes the fucking best game of thrones entertainer in years

He's the only one who truly understands GRRM and his writings.

He reaches pretty far sometimes, but he's great.
Good voice, good videos, good knowledge.

The latest video was pretty interesting, the intent being to kill off Tyrion makes some sense.

He's a complete, utter autist that comes up with wacky, retarded, sometimes baseless "theories".

You have to be autistic to really enjoy his content, but it can be fun on occasion to watch his videos.

i love the What you are missing series, but i wanted to know if his theories are legit or just looking too much into it. It seems like he knows every single fucking page of GRRM's work

Reddit: the channel.

>Preston works for the state department
Didn't know that. Always found it odd when he mentioned he were in Germany or South Africa in his videos.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

These

Gendrick

>and remember she is a naive girl who let her family die

no

Sansa "The Mind Trick Queen" Stark is no naive girl

He does a great job at analyzing the books which he bases on his thoeries.
As he often mentions he's probably wrong about half of his theories, which means he is also right about half of them.

Starks are Reddit the house. From Le Harry Potter Wolf Boy to Poor Man's Aragorn. Only Rickon did nothing wrong.

>As he often mentions he's probably wrong about half of his theories, which means he is also right about half of them.

lol no, that's just a a facade of humbleness. He goes into denial mode when he gets proven wrong and hasn't been proven right.

Reminder that Sansa = Arwen.

Beautiful, but useless, and in George's more realistic world, a victim and pawn.

Post your face when bran enters into a psychic battle with the night king, rendering him motionless while meera stabs the night king in the heart with dragon glass thus reversing his transformation and ending the war.

I'm waiting for the day when TWOW is released and everyone realises that Preston's theories were ultimately better than what GRRM came up with.

>it's all moon, telepathy, bloodraven, Quaithe, Dorne, Oberyn, silicon chips, glass candles, prophecies and complete reaching and intentional misinterpretation to fit bias

No, they really won't be

How do Jon & crew know that their wight won't melt like Thorne's hand did?

There was no hand on the show

Yes there was

>Manlet: I'll apologize to Ser Alliser tonight.
>Papa Bear: No you won't! I sent him to King's Landing yesterday. The hand that your wolf tore off that thing's wrist ... I've ordered Thorne to lay it at the feet of this... Boy King.

It didn't melt. It rotted and that is why presumably they are trying to catch a live white.

fan theories usually are better than the end result, look at Metal Gear Solid V

>butthurt preston hater trying to flip things around

reddit HATE preston, they had his videos deleted after he said Jon Snu wasn't AA/Neo/Harry potter and shit.

based Preston does it again

this is why I like preston.
his glass candle/telepath shit is all retarded, but THIS is something that kinda make sense, and to be honest, more sense than the alternative ( LF and Olenna plotted the king's murder and that's it)...
And you never pick up on stuff like that when you read it normally unless you actually spend times trying to figure shit out.

I mean comparing the 2 stranglers death, and so on...

It takes a lot of times coming up with this and ruling out what makes/doesn't make sense.

Preston does it all and does it well. If you cut the magical-technogarbage off his theories, it's usually very good.

>what's Sup Forums's consensus on Preston Jacobs?

Preston is Beston.

don't make me jonsa you, /got/.

Go ahead, jonsa has no power here

One of the newer leaks- take it with a mountain of salt since the person was outted as fake-says Thoros tells manlet that the dragons have to be the ones to surround and take it because muh magic. I wouldn't be surprised if hack&hack go that route.

Reminder that the Patriots winning basically means no GRRM writing for the month of February.

>he thinks it's only a month long delay

More like until the next football season

So did Olenna have any plan beyond putting laurce on the kings guard to stop joffery being abusive with his new wife?

Preston BTFO

>Martin: ...the poison that is used to kill Joffrey is one that I introduce earlier in the books and its symptoms are similar to choking. So a feast is the perfect time to use this thing...I think the idea with Joffrey’s death was to make it look like an accident — someone’s out celebrating, they haven’t invented the Heimlich maneuver, so when someone gets food caught in his throat, it’s very serious. I based it a little on the death of Eustace, the son of King Stephen of England...People are still debating a thousand of years later: Did he choke to death or was he poisoned?...I think that’s what the murderers here were hoping for — the whole realm will see Joffrey choke to death on a piece of pie or something. **But what they didn’t count on, was Cersei’s immediate assumption that this was murder. Cersei wasn’t fooled by this for a second. She doesn’t believe that it was an accidental death.

>In the books – and I make no promises, because I have two more books to write, and I may have more surprises to reveal – the conclusion that the careful reader draws is that Joffrey was killed by the Queen of Thorns, using poison from Sansa's hairnet, so that if anyone did think it was poison, then Sansa would be blamed for it. Sansa had certainly good reason for it.

The thing is most of the magical garbage he comes up with is based on grrm's books outside of asoiaf, I've read a couple and it's like he says most of them involve telepathy, teke and collective consciousness.

Their is definitely telepathy(wargs) and collective consciousness(cof + the undying) and maybe teke (shadow babies + pyrokinesis) so I don't see why asoiaf won't follow with his past works in many ways.

how is he "btfo"? He use the entire quote in the video, and it doesn't go against anything he says anyway?

Not for the theory either way but he only said the conclusion careful readers draw. Not that it was the right or correct one, also grrm could be being coy.

Not for the theory either way but he only said the conclusion careful readers draw. Not that it was the right or correct one, also grrm could be being coy.

>watching Preston videos

WEW

inb4 Alt-Shit-X makes a bland response video where all he does is summarize the evidence for the official story that everyone already knows and then makes fun of Preston because of le wacky tinfoil

never watched ASX, he does shit like that? heh

I'm exaggerating a bit. He makes videos that summarize theories that 90% of people have already heard and is IMO too conservative and unimaginative when discussing alternatives. And he dropped a mini-diss on Preston in his last video

>He makes videos that summarize theories that 90% of people have already heard
Nah, there's plenty of people who don't know about a good portion of GOT theories.

Plus his videos serve as a good way to introduce people to new theories.

>and is IMO too conservative and unimaginative when discussing alternatives.

I think it's better that he's conservative in the theories.

The majority of Preston's videos are shitty BECAUSE he has no restraint and strings together the wildest theories from the smallest things. He doesn't know when to say "no, this is too much of a stretch".

what the fuck is it with these got youtubers always shitting on Preston. Like he never bad mouths them or calls them out for bullshit.

Jonsa
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne
Jorleesi
MissTy
Tyleesi
Renwun
Missworm

Preston deserves the shit he gets. If he made better content they wouldn't shit on him.

He needs to cut down heavily on the shitty theories that are pieced together from the most ridiculously tiny evidence and focus more on theories that make sense and could actually happen. And just completely stop with trying to tie ASOIAF to GRRMs other works.

You forgot Branerys

they shit on him for the same reason we shit on danyfags in /got/ and stuff like that;

The GoT community is a big fucking circlejerks where everyone thinks the same fucking thing because it's just what they've read/listened to.

So when a thousand people have been fucking parroting for years about how Jon is azor ahai and the 3 heads of the dragons and fake targs and what not, then suddenly someone comes in and tell something different... They all league up agianst him.

Just like we've been saying for years that Dany is shit, if someone comes in and say Dany is awesome everyone will shit on him.

Also, Preston makes himself an easy target becasue he doesn't stop his theory at the "Everything is solid" point... He reaches that point halfway through his series, but then he keeps going for the other half with the "what if.." and reaching with the nonsensical stuff.

So people dismiss the whole fucking theory (even tho half of it made perfect sense and was original and cleverly figured out and exposed) because the latter half was retarded.

Why are autists so triggered that some later elements of Preston's theories are based on assumptions?
>he's so shit because he's tinfoil
What's the point of watching videos about ASOIAF? Are you making bets on what will happen in TWoW? The point is entertainment. That's why I welcome all of his what-ifs and I'll never watch shit youtubers like Alt-Shift-X.

This new channel, Order of the Green Hand, is the stupidest most tinfoil theories I've ever heard, and I argued with one of them on their comment section for an entire day about how stupid their theory was. But I still subscribed and will watch all of their videos. Because they present new ideas. No one wants to discuss if Tyrion is a Targ or who the Harpy is for seven fucking years. We want new things to talk about.

Preston Jacobs is GOAT. He's too good for this series. The fat man will only disappoint him and all of us who watch PJ's videos.

Get out of here preston

Preston is busy fucking his hot wife while thinking about if Quaithe mind controlled Dany to shit in the stream. He would never post in this Sup Forums infested shithole.

You forgot brodor

>asian
>hot

Get out Preston

missworm is the worst ship name ive ever heard

Biggest mistakes in the show

1. Stannis
2. Arya season 6
3. Sansa season 5
4. Kingsmoot
5. Dorne

would it hurt?

It would be extremely painful.

He's a big guy.

Did she and Zuko end up fugging?

Sadly no.

And seeing how much of a punk bitch he was in LoK, glad she didn't waste her 10/10 prodigy pussy on him