/DCG/ Dallas Cowboys General Post Game Thread

Coming for that Division Title Edition

Not sure what the talking points for the game are since I only got to see a little over a half. But Zeke looked really good. Dak is still Elite. We got a turnover finally.

As always listen to the Post Game with Norm & Donny on 1310 and 96.7 The Ticket

WE

WUZ

donovan has really grown on me desu

congrats on beating a winless team

SUPERBAWLZ

>w-w-winless!!!
they lost each of their past 5 games coming into today by 3 points or less

dem boyz absolutely annihilated them.

They’re still fucking trash.

We have a good chance against the racistskins. Smeth is going to roll all over our trash defense. No way we can beat the Iggles with their running defense.

0-6 is 0-6.

You beat a team competing with Cleveland for the top pick. The rest of the league is shaking in their cleats. The Skins and Birds will be nervous as all hell tomorrow night because the .500 Cowboys just had a huge win the day before.

Screencapping this

3-3

Dem mental gymnastics

yea an 0-6 team is 0-6
And yo ushould destroy those types of teams. Just like the Cowboys did

>no other team has beaten the 49ers like the Cowboys have

ELITE

This I thought we were going into a trap game silly me for doubting big dick dak

The Panthers destroyed them week 1. The team that just got dicked by the Eagles and Bears.

Panthers are the only good team the eagles have beat and that's not saying much

Hey guys I was just wondering what BLACKED.com video you would all recommend. Thanks.

>disappear every week the cowboys lose
>never rubbed hot sauce on his dick

>panthers
>good
>69 plays
>3 points
>against da burrz
Loving every laughing my ass off out loud

>post a postgame thread every week
>he missed the chulula pics on discord
sorry4u

>beat New York, who are 1-5 and possibly 1-6 soon
>lose to Denver, who the aforementioned Giants got their only win against
>beat Arizona, who have been turning into hot garbage at an alarming rate
>lose to LA and Geen Bay despite high scoring
>beat the winless Niners

Combined Opp Record: 4-17 wins and 12-7 losses.

Really making the league worried.

ITT: jealous mouth breathing retards who are absolutely TERRIFIED now that the cowboys are done throwing game to build suspense.

Will Jeff Heath do to Bailey what Dak did to Romo?

Imagine having to root for the Cowspics lol

>being THIS obsessed with dem boys

wow, you are mad, idiot.

Did I say anything positive about them? No, worry about who your team has beaten, and who they've been beaten by. Got bitch slapped by a team that just got bitch slapped by the Chargers.

>miss some main key players on defense the first 4 weeks
>get them back and now after a bye completely destroy opponents

what happened with this I heard on the radio Heath kicked a field goal was wondering what the deal was

>discord
Pics or it didn't happen you fragile fucking newfag

Bailey injured his groin, so Heath took over emergency kicking duties. Hit a meme extra point and had some decent kickoffs.

I really, really like watching Adriana Chechik get gangbanged by niggers. I like to imagine that it's Dez, Dak, and Zeke

Is this not a THREAD about them?

What am I supposed to discuss in a COWBOYS THREAD?

No reposts so guess it didn't happen. But if you want to admit to just wanting to see my dick then maybe arrangements can be mad lol

Better teams, I guess. So half the league.

>being so obsessed that you voluntarily come into a Cowboy thread to be mad

>miss some main key players on defense the first 4 weeks
>get them back and now after a bye completely destroy opponents

>Eagles still without Sidney Jones this season so far and Ronald Darby since week 1
The secondary us the most glaring weakness on the Eagles, and they're only a month or so away from fixing that but they're still 5-1. Better hope your Boys can fight off the inevitable suspension of your best player.

>being over delusional
die beaner

>this is different from when Dallas fans shit up Eagles threads

ISHYDTT

>gets dad dicked by the Donkeys, who go on to be dad dicked by the Gnats and Chorgers
>b-but we beat an 0-6 team by a lot, who dem bois?

Eagles faggots do a good job of shitting up their own thread with their Intz worship.

The difference being Cowboys restrict it to only after the game because they are classier instead of every day like iggle fans

>implying Dak hasn't arisen from the ashes of that defeat more powerful than ever

Ever since that game he's been sensational.

I'm sorry but do cowboys fans ever get MAD in fucking eagles threads? We are merely there to exist in our own superiority.

Way to out yourself as someone who wasn't on this board last year

I was. There wasn't near as many threads about the Cowboys going 13-3 as there are Eagles going 5-1. There were Cowboy threads after every game but not every day like there are eagles threads

You sound like anonymous users on an anime website are making you frustrated.

>There wasn't near as many threads about the Cowboys going 13-3

>there is no reaction image suitable for this
You're either blind or being a lying faggot, because there were TONS of Cowboys threads all last season; not even just on gamedays, they were all over the place 24/7. But no, the Eagles fans on this board are worse, sure.

No there wasn't. There was the occasional "16 home games a year" thread but that's a falseflag thread. Eagles fans are some of the most obnoxious fanbase on sp when they are winning rivaling that of patsfags

HOL UP HOL UP
HOL UP
WE DEM BOYZ

Don't be so butthurt the Eagles are winning. It's kind of embarrassing. Being obsessed with winners is normal, but you don't have to make shit up, user.

Quit being such a homer that you can't see the forest for the trees. Cowboys fans shit up this site at every available opportunity.

>but that's a falseflag thread
Now you understand big boy! We'll falseflag as you when you stop sucking

>hurr i cant do any analysis beyond looking at a team's record

Cant wait for SKEYUP to suck Dicks Prescotts cock while Shannon HOL UPS.

Not as much as Eagles fans

>Leave the cuckboys to me

See It's embarrassing how hypocritical your statement is.

> It's shameful to enjoy good players on your team!
> It's okay since it's our team though, r-right guys?

The faggotry is off the charts.

what the fuck happened against Denver?

>this seriously obsessed, totally jealous idiot

Outlier game

What happened against the Rasm?

>0-6 is 0-6
Then what does it say about the R******s that they can barely beat an 0-6 team? What does it say about the Eagles that they narrowly escaped with victories against the then-winless Giants and Chargers?
Eagles and R******s are just a tiny hair above bottom-feeding teams

If the rookie punter called fair catch instead of trying to return an unreturnable ball and turning it over they would've won that game.

Missing two of their star players on defense (Lee and Irving). Irving came back the next week and sacked Aaron twice. Lee came back today. Cowboys offense has been elite all season except the Broncos game and now the defense is back in shape too

Divisional games are always iffy, you should know this by now watching NFCE games. It doesn't matter if the Cowboys won the previous Superbowl and are 10-0 heading into the worst Eagles team you can imagine, divisional games can't be taken for granted. They play each other too often and scheme for each other too often to always win and more rarely win in blow outs consistently.

As for the Chargers? Not nearly as bad as the 49ers and they always play close games no matter who the competition is. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt until the Cowboys and Chargers play later this season and we'll let the teams come to their own conclusion. The Chargers matchup might be worse with the Cowboys than you think; they have one of the best pass-rushing defenses in the league.

I really question if Sean Lee would have put the Cowboys over the edge against the Rodgers-led Packers. Injuries can hurt your chances, but they don't necessarily lead to wins either.

He's easily the best defensive player and the Packers barely squeaked out a win because the Cowboys' defense wasn't doing anything

Furthermore the secondary is getting healthier too. The two rookie DB's and Scandrick are back.