Luna is the greatest thing that happened to HP

Best girl confirmed
>platinum hair and light eyes
>asperger
>weird
>kind and detached
How could she be cuter? How could my childhood crush be Hermione?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/5076781/chapters/17183695
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Evanna still has no nudes or even underwear pics

Too pure for this world.

You haven't seen recent pics have you?

You can only run from those potato genes for so ling.

I forgot to mention that fucking soothing voice she had when teenager. God. I wish I could go back in time when I was 16 and go seduce her. She didn't age well

What difference does it make? She's still a character in the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

she really was best girl

British women age like fucking milk, so you wouldnt want to see nudes of her past 16 years old anyway.

That's not her.

BASED

This pasta is so good that it deserves a reply no matter what.

>How could she be cuter

If she had brown skin, black hair and brown eyes.

JU

fug off mohammed

her blue eyes and blonde eye along with her gentle tone of voice are her best features

ST

Irish here. This is how literally all of our women look and age.

Christ, the Wall came early.

D R O P P E D

You are cursed

DELET THIS

den?

Kek you autists are so wrong

>when she was wearing that fucking rediculous lion costume
how can one be so fucking cute

you will never go back in time and seduce her

reported

she's still fucking cute, delete this meme

Don't worry user we still have Emily Kinney

but shes not don't kid yourself

If Leslie Burke wasnt your Manic Pixie Dream Girl Childhood Waifu then you are a fuckwit.

luna detected

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>the "pure" waifu married a "swarthy" half-blood
Breaks my heart

archiveofourown.org/works/5076781/chapters/17183695

Words: 379,582

"No!"

Fuck off dude Emily's mine

The hands of time are a fucking cunt.

not that bad, calm down

ayyyy

Nope

Swarthy is a broad term that I usually hear applied to olive skin (Spanish, Greek, southern French/Italian)

I really liked her. Reminded of me at the time, weird with no friends.

JUST
U
S
T

Bump because that pale Irish ass was the only thing I liked about the entire HP universe

>pic related

I wish I could find a girl with a Northern Irish accent.

Not really, Saoirse is still good right?

thisisntrealthisisntrealthisisntrealthisisntreal

>that nose and chin
>those freaky eyes

Looks exactly like my friend's mother. Hideous.

>>kind and detached
I imagine she is the kind of girl that she would tell you calmly but compassionately "You shouldnt do this user, it made me very sad" while she slowly cuts your dick off over some minor misunderstanding and cuddle afterwards

I take that back
I imagine she is the kind of girl that she would yell you drunkenly and full of rage "OI YOU CUNT I WILL SOCK YOU I SWEAR ON ME MUM" over some minor misunderstanding and sleep on her own vomit afterwards

she truly is best girl

She's fucking an Arab in her next movie.

she is irish not swedish

lol everytime

She went from pure 10/10 aryan goddess to oimateimmaslugyourightinthebritchesswearonmemumwot in no time at all. The recessive Anglo strikes again.

eh, if she's anything like her character it can work you know what they say
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>tfw girl looking like this in college hit on me and i sort of noticed but didn't really take the chance

>leave due to health issues, she texts me half a year later seeing how im doing
>never respond

and this was 6 years ago

i hate myself, in hindsight she was super cute and dorky

What's in the background?

entropy enveloping the universe

still would

but this is

i should have known the most pedo board would call a good looking woman ugly.

kek
literally what the fuck kappened? surely there must be something

You know you fucked up when Emma aged better than you,

Potato genes

You were hit on by Austin Powers and didn't take the chance? What the actual fuck?

I'd still pork her tbqh

Is it really so good it deserves being posted every day? I read it once and I can't say I get it.

In the whole work, not merely that chapter.

Hasnt happened to Becky Yet

Seamus is not a big guy

I've met her, she really is best girl

She's not British

for you

no

She's not that bad. The problem is that she is wearing really harsh makeup that doesn't look good with her pale skin and hair.

She looks like she had a kid at age 16.

bitch looks like Hedwig

>recent pics

LUNA NO!

>the inevitable biopic

she looks like shes in her 30s

Who /HarryxHermione/ here?

anymore shopped and she might as well be anime

Why do you caucasians age so badly?

It's fun to pretend though

I'd still fuck her in a pile of potatos and shamrocks you absolute gay

Bridge to Terabithia came out when I was already an adult, so she wasn't.

My childhood waifu was Christina Ricci from Addams Family and Casper.

She's still pretty fucking cute

>implying you wouldn't want to go back to a cozy little college and kiss by the fireplace after a day of exploring the rolling green pastures of the Irish countryside and eating corned beef and drinking Guinness
Sounds pretty 10/10 to me fags