What do you think about American Psycho?

What do you think about American Psycho?

NO DUBS ALLOWED!!!!

Genuine discussion about American Psycho

I think its a bit overrated, but Christian Bale is fucking good in it

great dark comedy

>NO MEMES LOL!
>Genuine discussion about American Psycho guys!
>I dont like it but christian bale is so hot haha xD
>haha pls no bully lol

Yeah no, log off faggot.

i like the parts where the Sup Forums meme guy does stuff

I like the part where Bateman checks these dubs.

You mean these?

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs.

Heh, nice try kid... but you can't match these digits

Was it all a dream?

Guys stop trying to get dubs this isn't a meme thread.

>off trips by one

Unlucky

I don't even want these dubs

You mean these?

dubs thread?

Nah this is now a DUBS thread.

We've now had ten replies without dubs, that's the legal minimum at which a thread may be considered pathetic

check em

I had a gf who got to the end and said "you know what, it's almost like it was all in his head". I had her put down.

op is defiantely gay

It's okay everyone, I'll break the dubs curse.

mods rigged it

dubs confirm

I'd just like to thank everyone for the wonderful DUBS I have been awarded tonight

Checking the repeated digit sums lost at the box office

I'm here to finally bring dubs to this pathetic thread.

>no dubs so far
This thread is cursed.

Holy shit iluminahti

Check em.

Personally, I think its a double good movie.

You are all like a little baby

Check em

Check me dubs.

>american psycho thread
>no dubs allowed

what did he mean by these dubs?

Behold:

Dr. Pavel, check 'em

Just by typing "no dubs allowed" you eliminated any chance of actual discussion.

Not that there would be one, but now it certainly won't.

And the conversion is good!

There is a serious lack of dubs in this thread.

Love the film.

check'd.

Nice dubs, check mine.

Amazing performance by Bale, loved the black comedy, should have gone more overboard like the book, ended on a bit of a bum note.

But overall, one of my favourite movies.

>I KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE

How did the book end?

the same way.

this thread sucks

You can't ask for dubs, you have to take them.

What a bunch of faggots, check these digits.

I'll try this a second time, I mustn't fail.

now we're getting somewhere

I actually thought the movie was basically the best you were going to get for an adaptation in terms of carrying over how twisted he is without containing the stuff that got the book soft-banned.

I mean there's no way then or now they'd be willing to have him slowly push cheese and a rat in a tube into a woman's vagina and imply she's being bitten from the inside before he tears out her intestines and finds it.

well they should've atleast included taking an uzi to the gym.

It's all up to me now. I'm the only one who can get the dubs to save my people

One of the best kinographias of all tiems. Harsh Times is kino too, but nobody cares.

Check em

Great movie
Greater book
No dubs here

>On a moonless night, in the starkness of the locker room at Xclusive,after working out for two hours, I'm feeling good. The gun in my locker is an Uzi which cost me seven hundred dollars and though I am also carrying a Ruger Mini ($469) in my Bottega Veneta briefcase and it's favored by most hunters, I still don't like the way it looks; there's something more manly about an Uzi, something dramatic about it that gets me excited, and sitting here, Walkman on my head, in a pair of two-hundred-dollar black Lycra bicycle shorts,a Valium just beginning to take effect, I stare into the darkness of the locker, tempted. The rape and subsequent murder last night of an NYU student behind the Gristede's on University Place, near her dorm, however inappropriate the timing, no matter how uncharacteristic the lapse, was highly satisfying and though I'm unprepared by my change of heart, I'm in a reflective mood and I place the gun, which is a symbol of order to me, back in the locker,to be used at another time. I have videotapes to return, money to be taken out of an automated teller, a dinner reservation at 150 Wooster that was difficult to get.

Very nice.

>log off
>Sup Forums

exactly how new are you?

There was a lot of small stuff they could have included, that's true. Like stabbing the kid in the aquarium. That would really have been an interesting shot.
But considering how often the murders are spurious random altercations that happen because Bateman loses his shit over something unrelated or just hasn't murdered a hooker for a while, they could have done a lot worse.

Good boy

A great Horror movie, a fantastic social satire and an excellent comedy. One of the best movies of the last 20 years!!!FACT!!!

WITNESSED

very nice

...you can't log off here...

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

a 25 point lead lmao

>overrated
It deserves its reputation though, it really is great. Saw it again a few months ago and I was surprised how well it holds up.

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste.

Whaddaya think?

I have to return some dubs

Don't worry, no charge for them

Great movie. One I will always watch if it's on t.v.

Check'em

Good thread OP. I remembered about the movie yesterday, while listening to The Greatest Love.
The movie was a valuable asset to my life, as it teaches appreciation of the little things, like pop music, dubs or a business card.

>the way it slowed down for doubles
Bravo

It's shit. The book was fantastic though. People with little taste like it cause they're stupid.

>Ask the director
>Ask the book writer

Also OP next time you make this thread ask people to explain it and see how many people don't get it

Stop getting dubs

What is there to understand besides those lovely digits?

You mean it becomes good after I slog myself through all those long-ass descriptions of brand-obsessed vanity?

>didn't get it
Thanks for proving my point monkey

>NO DUBS ALLOWED!!!!
FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL MEEEE

Its a great movie. Wish they would've kept parts from the book in.

>t.pseudointellectual with self-esteem issues

it was a genuine question if someone who isn't a cretin wants to answer

New post. What do you think?
Picked it up from the printer's yesterday.

That's bane. And those last digits are something called Silian Dubs.

>genuine question
Nice try

>google

>monkey

boy do I feel sorry for you

I'm glad that calling me a monkey made you feel just a little bit less worthless for a short while though

Alright boys, step back. Time to show you how real men roll numbers. Check em.

>Guys stop trying to get dubs this isn't a meme thread.
>trying
I couldn't stop even if I wanted to

What's the point of wanting to discuss the film if the thread is going to be derailed?

jk, this is the real roll

>google

everytime I get dubs the thread dies why me

it was a nice dubs user, i noticed

thanks