Thoughts on this piece of absolute kinography?

youtube.com/watch?v=3QEMel33yvU

also mods, you cant delete this because it literally violates no rules of Sup Forums.

> Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
yep no problem here, this is a youtube actress
> All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.
I want to discuss her role in this piece of ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY
> Global Rule 13 applies—all images of actresses should be accompanied by relevant discussion.
see above
>Please make use of the spoiler image checkbox and spoiler tags. Purposeful spoiling of a series or movie is not allowed.
no problem here

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38829249
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to discuss her role on my cock
I can't be the only one that craves underage pussy

Don't give a shit if you're violating rules or not. Kindly fuck off my good man. :^)

Why does youtube allow this?
There is a whole genre of videos on youtube where pedos ask little girls to fulfil their fetish requests.

FAS much?

that pooch wanted to get a sniff of that cooch

lel

>n-no i must not look at young girls doing normal t-things because it triggers the pedo in m-me! but i will tell OP to f-fuck off to make myself feel b-better!

wtf i love cunny now

Google encourages it.

>my wrists hurt
So do OP's

The pedos are going to get what they deserve soon
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38829249
especially the ones on Sup Forums

I really struggle to figure out if this is bait or not. You cant be really sure these days.

just don't reply

Dude fuck off, I hope they take this down soon like they should.

>showing your skills is being an actress
Is op a retard?

>one month into nofap
>thought my libido was gone
>this video

oh god

oh no

a boner??

you my friend
are absolutely correct
FBI is on to us

she could've held the Y-stand much longer, the dog fucked her up

Mine is a Y-Stand

the webcam thing has been known about since 2012 and only now people are figuring it out but thats not the worst part. These pedos actually message kids and pretend to be their peers and get to do fetish thing in the guise of dares and challenges.

top kek

The handstand part is actually impressive considering shes a child and a girl (female)