I-I still b-believe in Hundley

I-I still b-believe in Hundley

should've seen the writing on the wall when he went from a Natty/Heisman contender to a 8-4 5th rounder in just one season

If we're going to be bad this season, we may as well full on tank and hope that our coaches get cleared out

I've been waiting for Capers to fuck off for awhile now.

Packers have way bigger issues than Hundley as QB

they really don't lmao

Yeah they do, and its name is Don Capers

Looks like Rodgers didn't.......... pass the Barr

they won the superbowl with that issue

call me when they win the superbowl with fucking hundley

Go ahead, OP. You'll still have 6 wins. Better than,Chicago or Cleveland. Deal with not winning the NFC North this year. Very little sympathy for you, desu.

bros, just sit back and expect shit so whatever happens its all good

but make sure to pay attention to the vikqueens who actually think theyre good so when they blow it in the playoffs (per usual) their tears are that much more sweet (even moreso since its their superbowl home game lmao)
kek

That seems to happen to every single QB who is projected high but decides to stay 1 more year

I guess Rodgers finally....... lowered the Barr

The reason they won despite shitty defense was their unreal offense. With Rodgers out, they don't have that anymore.

thank you for arguing my point for me

This is also a wake-up call that they can't rely on Rodgers forever. Just like Favre, he'll decide to retire eventually, and then what? Just pray that our next quarterback is another all-star like Starr or Favre? No, they need better defense, badly.

not a fan of coach mccarthy, i'm not even a green bay fan but rodgers is once in a generation or even lifetime type talent and should have more than 1 ring and many more superb owl appearances at this point. ownership and head coach haven't have done little at all on the o-line or defensive side of the ball to aid him and aarons only getting older now.

You're an absolute retard- no help on the o-line? They're a top 2-3 unit when fully healthy (such as: last year)

favre never decided to retire, he was pushed out by ted thompson and his Pillsbury yesboy mike mccarthy

So happy you snow niggers lost your quarterfag. Enjoy having nothing else to look forward to for a year aside from cheese and being fat. Shittiest fanbase in the NFL. And yes, that includes the Pats and Iggles.

We ain't the Jags, Browns, or 9ers.

Fuck salt. Hundley and Jones had great first halves.

Fuck the Saints and their head hunting asses (I evven saw Drew Brees helmet to helmet on an INT, then he horse collared the dude, then spit in his face.

Saints intentionally injured Brett Favre.

favre waffled on retirement for years then actually retired, team moved on and 100% went in on aaron and then favre decided to try and come back in like july.

Capers got lucky in 2010, he had Nick Collins, BJ Raji, Clay matthews in his prime and to top it all off Charles Woodson, the greatest defensive back of the last 20 years.

He needs to be fucking fired. Hopefully that will be the silver lining of this fucking shitty season. We have talent in this secondary but they are being wasted in his system.

This, you fags don't remember GOAT Favre leading the shitty vikings to the playoffs the next year?

go home erin.

Saints intentionally intercepted Brett Favre.
>fixed for you fampai

t. that one tranny seahawks bandwagoner that lives in ohio

>whaaaaa for the first time in 30 years we don't have a HOF QB

get fucked

>What is cornerback

YOUR SEASON IS FINISHED
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH