Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums eternally, astronomically, universally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pslgz9o8meM
youtube.com/watch?v=ziwYbVx_-qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, he didn't divide the country with his divisive actions, the people on the side who didn't agree with him divided the country. I'm a #Turnip now

Well if he says he didn't, I guess it's true. Surely a politician wouldn't lie to the people.

>they caused
>in the 90s
>with the help of democrats and a democrat president

So, typical nigger mentality of I dindu nuffin.

Welp, you got me. I guess that's it. I was going to vote for Trump to MAGA but you've shown me the error of my ways.

I used to be a Trumpeter, but now I
#shillforhill
#imwithher
#strongertogether

But everything Obama has touched has turned to shit. Even his Brexit visit to threaten the UK. And the USA is more divided than I have ever seen. Not even Bush accomplished that.

youtube.com/watch?v=pslgz9o8meM

This is true. I'm not even American and I think it's disgusting how much the right of politics has directed hate at the fairly elected president and then willfully attempted to obstruct and block everything he does. Like the financial shutdown, which honestly was a fucking disgrace, or like the refusal to go through with a supreme court nomination, which leaves the US with a non-functioning highest court for a fucking year. Whenever I'm driving around in rural areas and I put on the radio, I'm disgusted at the spleen and hate expressed against Obama. He's your fucking president and he's done a serious and admirable job. Give him some respect, for fuck's sake! If you don't, you're undermining your own country and turning it into a divided shitpile where hate crimes keep increasing. Get your fucking act together, America! And Sup Forums especially, for being one of the worst offenders.

>i dindu nuffin
kek

Obama wants a race war even more than Sup Forums.

>it's everyone else's fault but mine
>I blame everything that I have no control over for my failures
nigger confirmed

Curious how he thinks blacks woukd win.

He is rigth.

>dindu
>nuffin

Bush had lower approval ratings

>everything Obama has touched has turned to shit
pic related

Posts like this are why Sup Forums is retarded. Sure, you might disagree with some of his policies, but why demonize and vilify when you're clearly just fucking wrong in what you say? It makes you seem retarded and damages the whole sphere of political debate.

REeEE KEKs OUT OUT OUT

How come the president gets to appoint judges?

Coz that's the system. Americans can change it using due process, if they want. But until then, they should just live with their own political processes. Pretty fucking simple!

Nigger, he was handed everything he asked for.

The sad part is people will believe this shit.

Why don't they change it then? The head of the executive meddling with judiciary is just weird.

>have both house and senate supermajority control
>get nothing done except a garbage healthcare plan that hardly works

That's for them to do. But the Republicans don't have the numbers to make that change now. When they do, maybe they can. And yes, I agree that it's weird that the US doesn't have more thorough separation of the three estates, but that's mainly because they didn't have a good revolution or come up with a solid constitution that doesn't create confusion and require a series of also confusing amendments to be added to it. Fun fact: no country in the world has copied the US constitution because it sucks. It was the first draft of constitution writing and everyone else's is now better -- even tinpot little pacific island nations.

No it really has gone to shit under Obama

> almost $20 trillion in the red with public debt
> communist Cuba and Vietnam let in
> grovels to Japan
> threatens UK allies telling them how to vote
> Brexit
> racial divide and tensions
> Russia tensions and baiting
> China tensions and baiting
> Won't even say radical Islam depsite radical Islamists murdering American citizens in cold blood on USA soil
> Forced Trump to be the anti-Obama
> White man genocide, i.e. Snowden for example
> Bush is to blame for all of this, yeah Bush, cough.
> It was Bush even in my 2nd term right now it was Bush and his GOP friends darn that Bush
> Obamacare private insurance claims closed despite 'you can keep your own health insurance plan.' Oops.
> Obamacare sign up or get robbed, sorry, fined.
> He's coming for you guns Americans
> etc

How is that not turning whatever Obama touched into shit? Hmmm?

It's part of the checks and balances system that we have. Pres. appoints, but the senate has to confirm them

>How is that not turning whatever Obama touched into shit? Hmmm?
Because "everything" and "whatever" are absolute and exclusive terms. It only takes a single exception to destroy your argument. Bad choice of words, user. Like the legalization of same-sex marriage. Or just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=ziwYbVx_-qg

he's also not coming for your guns when he seeks to ban certain kinds of firearms

Doesn't help much if you have say a democrat president and a democrat senate.

>he seeks to ban certain kinds of firearms
Better not....

Blah blah blah.

We're not going along with your faggot bullshit nigger. Cry harder about it.

No Obama still did all of that, the argument is NOT destroyed, the only thing that is destroyed is Obama's reputation. And I haven't done that. Obama has destroyed his reputation just fine all by himself. And it's made Trump stronger.

>everything is x
>here's an example of y
>oh fuck -- premise 1 was wrong
>i'm going to keep being a massive faggot anyway

A fucking meme