Why does Sup Forums never talk about this?

Why does Sup Forums never talk about this?

Never seen a single thread about it ever. I watched season 1, thought it was pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loonDe4EDI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shes hotter than salma, fight me

because you're new
and season 2 was shit so most people dropped it

Can't argue with that. I drained my balls dry to her.

*leans into mic*
Wrong.

She's hot, but lacks that certain something Salma Hayek has. That sultry, dark personality. This chick is just tits and ass, and lacks Hayek's charisma.

jesus who?!?!?!

Some Aussie's cum dump.

Salma today? Sure. Prime Salma? No fucking way.

>El Rey Network
That's why

She has an incredibly ugly manface and no figure to speak of.

kys faggot

it's a shit version of the film drawn out over 8 hours stuffed with shitty scenes of past moments and other filler garbage.
season two isn't much better but at least it starts to be something of its own

reminder that plastic surgery works on ugly bitches

wew lad

there are no ugly women, just poor women

She does have a bad case of the man-jaw.

I can't tell which is supposed to be the pretty one.

Her nose was really wide and flat before, the right pic it's actually vere favourable.

she looks 12 in the left

She looks like Micheal Jackson on the right. Her proportions are more favorable but at least the block with eyes on the left looks more like an actual human being.
Also her eyes (too small for her face but otherwise alrite on the left) look wonky as fuck on the right.

I agree with you desu, after plastic surgery faces always look creepy 2me. An average face is more attactive than the "perfect" result.

She looked pretty before. Such a shame

This. Strong jaws are patrician. Not that she looks worse or anything but she looked pretty unique before.

Though it's quite amazing how ugliness is quickly becoming a thing of the past. I wonder how many NEET's have planned getting surgery.

Those chinks really know how to make sure they don't look ugly

You got it. I'd rather something crooked but personable rather than the featurelessness plastic surgery gives people. Bad comparison but re-skinned burnt victims is sort of what they look like sometimes.

Having said that, that pic you posted is probably the biggest surgery job I've seen where I don't think the result is a major loss. Then again, I've no eye for asians so I'm probably not in a position to tell.

Actually I'm having a hard time coping with that pic. Probably because I don't like manly features on girls (which people do nowadays for some reason). Like the strong cheekbone, or the wide jaw and chin on the left.
Still, she looks great on the bottom left.

Looking like a fucking ayy lmao it's still ugly.

Also, her nose on the right, while otherwise perfect (it is a pretty nose), looks too big for (what's left of) her face. Damn that pic is freaking me out.

I suppose but I meant in comparison to a lot of Americans who get work done where it's so obvious

This is probably less obvious to us as westerners. You could probably spot that from across the road as as one of them just like you do with western women.

Ayy that's sad...

Eiza "the goddess" Gonzalez

that one mexican chick

That's a good point.

My blind American eyes can't distinguish asians anyways

How do I get cast in this series? I need to know NOW

Is this truly why is this allowed?

just find an ugly mexican and pay for their plastic surgery

youtube.com/watch?v=loonDe4EDI4

thread soundtrack

Why the fuck did they recreate that scene?! What fucking reason did they have?! Fuck that noise!!

I enjoyed it. The gecko brothers going back and forth was a great bromance to watch. Eiza kept me watching till the end. Also Carlito was extremely entertaining.

Yeah fez was the fucking man in this show

Holy shit, dude I didn't even realize he was Fez. How the fuck do people change that much?

wrong

is the season 3 any good?
I stopped at 2

what even is the show about after season 1