Pacific Rim

>Pacific Rim
>movie is about building a giant "wall" in the USA to preventing aliens from coming in
was that an epic foreshadowing of Trump ?

Also how the FUCK is she 32 ??

>how the FUCK is she 32
she's asian

Everything that wasn't giant robots punching monsters was SHIT.

The wall doesn't even work lel. It takes a unified effort by a diversity of nations and people to fight an outside threat.

But yeah I guess you could see this movie that way.

>how the FUCK is she 32

Please die
also
>movie is about building a giant "wall" in the USA to preventing aliens from coming in
It was set in Hong Kong.

>The wall doesn't even work lel

Mexicans aren't 40 stories tall and weighing hundreds of tons. Most are 5 foot tall pigmies scurrying through the desert.

I just looked up information on the sequel and del Toro isn't directing it himself? And fucking John "Klinefelters" Boyega is the protagonist? WHYYYYYYY?

This chick was sooooo hot. Did anyone else masturbate to this scene?

>9gag

>Mexicans aren't 40 stories tall and weighing hundreds of tons.
I take it you've never seen a mexican?

honestly the story was weird
>epic backstory where the kaiju attacked first 15 years ago
>then they created the Jaeger 14 years ago
>now everyone is using some
>then the intro
>hero and is bro piloting Jaeger
>bro dies
>it's over
>then it's set again 5 years later
>now the country have gone to shit and Jaeger are retired

it's like in the first 15 minutes they did the equivalent on 3 movies and their sequels and the real movie is the "one more battle" conclusion of the whole saga

>Also how the FUCK is she 32 ??
azn don't razn

Taking into consideration that trump said he enjoyed the movies themes, id say yes.

haha

Does she end up with someone at the end?

more like Pacific Rimjob

why was the story so dogshit ? was it to make it look like anime?

they were extra dimensional biological entities op god

t. Butthurt burrito

Is it ever explained in the movie why they decided to not use Jaegers anymore if clearly they were the only capable method of killing the monsters?

Was it too expensive? Were people afraid of using them to fight other countries in wars for Israel?

Don't forget the part where they pull out a sword that can just chop up kaiju like nothing, but they keep trying to use some shitty energy cannon thing that does no damage.

Why did his brother even have to die, why didn't they just use the sword that time? Why would they ever NOT use the sword?

asians are truly perfect

>Also how the FUCK is she 32 ??
she was born around 32 years ago
thats how time works

>Don't forget the part where they pull out a sword that can just chop up kaiju like nothing, but they keep trying to use some shitty energy cannon thing that does no damage.
you clearly didn't watch the movie or your extremely dumb because they explain that

>Was it too expensive?
Yes. Kaiju attacks were becoming more frequent and it was becoming too costly to build and repair Jagers. The wall was seen as a cost-effective solution up until it fails.

What was the explanation?

It was a convenient way to avoid putting giant robots in the giant robots movie

>tfw only a few more years until Melinda undergoes her metamorphosis

>wall gets build instead of listening to science
>wall immediately collapses, rendering it a huge waste of time, money, manpower and resources
Huh, yeah, sounds like Trump's wall.

Wow Trump is really working fast, he already built the wall AND it already crumbled?

When the mexican kaiju come, I'm sure he will be the first one to propose jaeger

Meh, most white women get fat at 30 or less anyway.

Some people look younger, other people old as fuck early on. Margot Robbie is younger than be by like a week yet she looks mid 30s while I look like I'm in the late teens. The only physical thing that marks my age is my teeth, they're fucked due to little brushing and being a smoker for years. I'm mexican, not asian, too.

Also, Pacific Rim showed how the wall didn't do jack shit and was just used to placate the public cause the defense that actually worked cost too much money. So good job on that analysis.

>the wall didn't do jack shit and was just used to placate the public cause the defense that actually worked cost too much money
>it's somehow not a good reflection of reality
top kek

My mistake, I thought OP was a trumpcuck admiring MUH WALL.

I want to _____ Asian MEW

She looks like an Asian version of MEW.

catch

Del Toro's version was about to start filming and got cancelled for some reason. Then Legendary announced a new director and cast. Who knows what happened.

Did you miss the multiple times that they said AND shown the Kaiju blood was toxic?

what's 2ch like?

>You are now imagining a movie starring her and MEW about two women exploring their sexuality with each other

she just retired this year at the age of 70. this pic is very recent. Asians are fucking weird.

Del toro is the mexican Tim Burton. He has interseting visualsbut his movies are incredibly dull because he has no idea how to tell a story,

The sequel will probably be better if they just use del tacos aesthetic and build an entertaining movie around it

they shitpost a lot over there, but I haven't been there in years. Jap twitter is really cool though.

I have a sinking feeling that a fucked a 70 year old