Why does she keep doing oscarbait like a whore?

Why does she keep doing oscarbait like a whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AM-A5MqU4s
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say it with me now.
BIG

Because she's a whore, dingus.

People that exclusively take on projects like this just seem boring. Not that i give a fuck but i'd consider someone like Elijah Wood who's constantly producing and starring in really strange creative independent stuff more successful and admirable artistically than someone who sticks to these boring safe oscar bait flicks even if they are more critically lauded. Like her name on a film doesn't get me interested because I know she will essentially be interchangable.

>A poignant and intensely atmospheric look beyond the stereotypes of Islam. After her hippie British parents are murdered, Lilly is raised at a Sufi shrine in Morocco. As a young woman she goes on pilgrimage to Harar, Ethiopia, where she teaches Qur'an to children and falls in love with an idealistic doctor. But even swathed in a traditional headscarf, Lilly can't escape being marked as a foreigner. Forced to flee Ethiopia for England, she must once again confront the riddle of who she is and where she belongs.

>As lost in this cold new world as her fellow immigrants, Lilly becomes the heart of this disenfranchised community in London, attempting to reunite people with their scattered families. But as her friend Amina discovers, Lilly’s mission isn’t purely altruistic and a passionate lost love affair is revealed between Lilly and Aziz, an idealistic doctor.

It sounds really dumb.

Do you know her?

>Sweetness in the Belly
What could they have possibly meant by this?

Yes. Ask me anything.

BROWNED

What's the OBJECTIVELY best jam?

Her career is one long series of choices made in order to maximise chances of securing an Oscar. Of course, when actresses do this and win one early on, they can then relax and make more interesting choices. However, this bitch never won so it becomes obvious what she is doing as the years go on. She wants to be the next Meryl Streep. Meryl Streep's choices these days are all Oscar bait. It's cringe worthy as fuck when an actress so obviously cares about awards so much. Potatoface will never be cool because everyone knows that she cares so much about getting an Oscar. The smart thing to do is pretend not to care, but it's all a bit desperate when you're so motivated by winning one.

>Another muslim refugee, but she's white so that really makes think about you being a rayciss!
The oscarbaiting it's too fucking obvious in this one.

>Why does she make good career moves at the start of her career?
Gee. I guess her agent isn't a retard?
She lucked out with a child role that went big. Now she needs to build on it with some mainstream recognition. Once she has some mainstream success under her belt, she can go and do whatever.

Elijah Wood is like Daniel Radcliffe, he started big and doesn't need to prove anything, he'll never have to compete all that hard for roles.

You can't compare The Lovely Bones with LotR or Harry Potter, she actually needs to work for a living where the other two could do nothing but no-profit indie films forever and still live like kings if they wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AM-A5MqU4s

how GAY do you have to be to not be attracted to this womb man

I prefer boysenberry more than any ordinary jam.

wrong it's raspberry

I'll like to drink a lot of pineapple juice and give her my sweetness in her belly.

If you know what I mean

This post would have more validity if she didn't turn down playing Tauriel in The Hobbit, then turn down playing Scarlet Witch in The Avengers, then turn down playing Rey in The Force Awakens.

>small production
>unknown technical team
>nobody director

>oscar bait

I hope it gets cancelled like it rightfully should. I hope to god something bad happens to the people behind this piece of shit production.

Saoirse would learn a lesson not to associate herself with political projects. That's all this is, a disgusting propaganda piece meant to trick us into thinking most refugees are cute women like Saoirse.

If all else fails, I hope the guy they pick to player her love interest is an ugly motherfucker, that way people won't have sympathy and will be turned off seeing a pure girl like Saoirse serenading with a black scabby little Muslim fuck.

thank you uncle Sup Forums, you're as lucid as always

Don't care. She's perfect and I love her and I bet she will be the best part of that movie. And any movie.

all products of the culture industry are propaganda user

Well that's just a damn lie and you know it.

It's time

Shes determine to get a Oscar no matter what.

Though I'm still hoping this will end up being The Host tier type of movie

now you're just sad

What the fuck is wrong with White people? Why do they love sucking Muslim dick so much? lmao

Don't they know 99% of Muslims are constantly shit-talking them about how they're dirty, degenerate, godless fags bound for Hell?

Do you even know what kind of people votes there?, she know's so she's not doing this for that purpose, but hey who i'm i to go against the memepinion of neo/pol/, i mean, Sup Forums

apparently there's a scene where she performs fellatio on him

this will be interesting

Eliajh Wood and Daniel Radcliffe were both shit early on and are serious manlets. Wood has succumbed to tv even Radcliffe is a better actor than him but he does shit like Now You See Me 2 because he doesn't get many offers.

reserving tickets now

TOP Zozzle

is this english?

WHY'D THEY HAVE TO PUT BELLY IN THE TITLE IT TRIGGERS MY AUTISM SO FUCKING MUCH BELLY IS A DISGUSTING WORD

>Based Hollywood Jews BTFOing out of whitey boi Drumpfykins

Get used to it wite boi, it's what you get for electing Dump.

You're not alone. The word combined with OP's horrendous photo of Sersh makes me want to irrationally punch her in the face.

I guess they figured titling it semen in the uterus wasn't nuanced enough and might accidentally offend some people who think this will be a nice movie about refugees and that child rape scene was clearly just the director being bold.

It's just Sersha shitposting.

>British girl raised in fucking Morocco of all places with no problems
>But whoah can't go to Ethiopia

Makes total sense

She's the female Leonardo Dicaprio, so she will win her first oscar at her 40s.

oh fuck you. can't even compare the resume between the two. female leo is Jlaw

>tfw saoirse will be gargling circumcised muslim cock in just a few months

Inshallah or nah?

>a sersh thread

That's not going to happen user.

Apparently there are no sex scenes in the book.

>Jlaw

You CAN'T be this delusional user.

Is there kissing or fondling?

;_;

Kek like this is made to try and get an Oscar. It's PROPAGANDA and social engineering and brainwashing.

I've read most of it, found a compromising scene user, it was far in the second half, but is a lot more tamed than the one in Brooklyn the film.

What is the scene comprised of?

Holywood is fixed al la pro wrestling. Not kidding. These movies aren't really financial products.

Yea there are soft kissing scenes apparently but still it's not as bad I thought it would be.

Are you the Sershabro from the last thread?

Also do you mind telling me how the scene goes.

Yes that was me, I think, that time I was almost in the half of the novel, this is not the proper place to spoil how such scene goes, but let me tell you, the Brooklyn one is wildest than this one.

I haven't watch Brooklyn user.

Just spoil it for me.

I just pm'd you

I'll just wait then until the movie out.

Keep in mind script and direction may affect what originally was in the source material

>Why

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Kek at anyone earnestly watching this psyop.

Well if there is full on graphic sex in the movie I'll know who is responsible for that.

Though to be serious I'm just gonna accept the fact I'm not gonna like all of Saoirse movies and shit.

No matter how good it may turn out I'm just gonna skip it.

That's ok user, preconceptions are more powerful than we could've imagined before they hit us.

Basically, though I still hope this project at least turn out well for her I guess.

I'm still eager to watch Lady Bird and I hope that comes out soon.

This.

I think i've only seen one movie she was in, she was like this assassin kid raised in the woods.

I remember stopping watching the film after she was going through a tunnel with the camera spazzing out with some retarded music in the background.

I can't wait until the day of the rope when this petty Irish whore gets her head hung from the rooftops.

-1488, the Truth Revolt.

Ladybird could be the dark horse among her incoming projects if it turns out to be decent, I mean, Gerwig directing, Rudin producing, Ronan starring, and oscar nom® Hedges taking a role too, and this actress Danielle Macdonald who was the sensation at last sundance fest.

I could see that happening too.

literally who

Hopefully this inspires all of Europe, like Marion Le Pen (pic related) follow suit

>why do they love sucking Muslim dick so much?
White people can't help it they know Muslims are inherently superior and are here to sexually dominate white women and cuck white bois

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

do you think she lets immigrants touch her neck??

there better be, and it better be hardcore, I want Muslim cock in her aryan mouth on screen

I'm just salivating over the thought of curry cheese chips now.

Because she doesn't have one yet? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that. If she has one already, maybe she needs another. Can't have too many Oscars. I know nothing about this actress other than a bunch of butthurt fans having a hissy fit on here that she is in some movie that goes against their political ideals or something.

Of course the white girl have blonde and hair blue eyes.

they're the ones who need muslim cock the most

Just when I thought Oscar-bait could not get worse, this film gets released.

She is overrated.

WHAT THE FUCK

You mad frenchie boi?

lmao, i kinda like the edit. i don't like the black guy though.