Well that's settled

Well that's settled

wtf i hate myself now, damn cumskins

>whites are so racist even the lettering is running away from this poor black man

what did they mean by this?

must suck being white thee days

>claims blacks are less intelligent
>yet is too illiterate to read that this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

really makes you think?

WTF
brb suicide

desu I have no incentive to even try to appeal to these people. I'm going to be labeled a racist no matter how hard I kiss their asses, so literally what would be the point

Does this actually prove that liberals are actually super cucked or just too stubborn to admit that they are wrong?

Everybody is racist but the fact of the matter is nobody is actively out trying to oppress anybody over it. Everybody is just looking out for themselves, but since we've raised a generation on "participation awards" everyone thinks the second they get left out of something that they're actively being persecuted. That's just my two cents.

>Every single person with light-colored skin is the exact same and I'm going to lump them all together constantly because they look alike
>so let me tell you about how racist they are...

We are a failed society. We could be dealing with actual problems but everyone is concerned with fucking race of all things

racism = prejudice + power and you can't be racist towards white because they have all the power

This is what I was taught in school.

Just looks like they're doing a similar stunt to mtv.

>because they have all the power
This is the part I disagree with, I find it varies depending on context.

Getting real tired of being niggersplained.

Why are black people so evil?

Clickbait title for attention, but in the video he says everyone is racist, including nogs.

well we just had one of the most racist events in us history happen

>tfw it's not okay anymore to just simply NOT like a race or group of people

What happened to the good old days.

daily reminder that "white supremacy" is actually white existance and that these people want you and your family slaughtered.

They sided with Satan against Jesus.

burgers just had to have slaves. they couldn't just leave these people in Africa building their shit huts.

Do the patriots not have niggers on their team, or am I missing something?

that's assuming they're all prejudiced and assuming they all have power

>solomon
>feldman

whitest team one against least white team and tom brady is a trump supporter

I'm not a liberal, so it's still pretty good for me.

>le "I don't see color" meme

Christ all those white cucks

Mankind can FINALLY get on with it's prosperity and destiny once the white male is gone

Why do liberals hate straight white males so much

Jealousy.

Yes this is an absolute truth

Jesus what a joke

self hate

Honesty most don't even know why rather they are just brainwashed to hate them from college brain washing drive through's, Twatter feeds from propagandist experts and SJW zealouts patrolling Reddit,Tumblr and actually even here now.

But some of it could also be

This, I bet the fucking white scum have been keeping technology that will advance humanity 1000 years, what else could explain their prosperity?

Well I guess that settles it then.

Fuck those fucking niggers, we should have killed every single one of them. Slave those fucking monkeys again and nuke Africa.

I hope this nigger gets killed at a traffic stop. I'm not racist though.

Ironic Sup Forumsposting is still Sup Forumsposting.

>whitest team
Yeah they're only like 70% black. Oy vey, literally like anotha shoah!

I literally wish I could execute all of these people with a bullet to the back of the head. I know that would never solve any problems, but fuck it would feel so good.

They represent archetypal father figures which they never had so they project their insecurities onto them

What about the kikes?

I wasn't being ironic.

What kind of fucking mental illness do these people have? And why the fuck is it actually allowed?

Can we make blacksplaining a thing in 2017?
Where you completely ignore all of the black crime and that there are black politicians who don't give a shit about black people either yet blame white people.

Whoa whoa whoa, the politically correct term is European American

why cant you be proud of being white and NOT be a bigoted neo nazi or closeted racist?

Try it. Could catch on.

Keep pushing, when even white cucks get tired and war breaks out these niggers will beg and cry

living meaningless lives

>when even white cucks get tired and war breaks out these niggers will beg and cry
But that's all they're doing now.

>it's a Sup Forums gets outraged a minority can imply this meanwhile being racist and having 50 race bait threads up

Anyone else sick of blacks?

So i can't be racist because i have zero power

>niggers are now insulting and trashing the people that actually support their idiotic causes like BLM because being white is a crime
Jesus when I thought these niggers couldn't get any dumber

The difference being that if I say that shit on twitter I lose my job and some nigger tries to kill me.

Unless you are underage you were not taught this is school.

>Jesus when I thought these niggers couldn't get any dumber

Link?

>clickbait
>buzzfeed
>twitter
>reddit
>heart

when your powers combine,
I AM CAPTAIN FAGGOT

>they're only like 70% black
Every other team is at least 71% black.

Reminder that this shit only happens in the USA. This weird thing that white liberals have with blacks...while these same blacks are telling them to "shut up and listen", I don't know where this is headed but I hope it ends soon

By just looking at the title this looks like satire.

all these people hating on the GOAT make me grow stronger