Every little mistake Pulisic does...

>every little mistake Pulisic does, faggots on Sup Forums shit on him for that and make shitposting threads on him - like that assblasted hue monkey posting "benchwarmer of borussia"
>Mbappe has - not just one game - but an entire week's worth of games being terrible or off his A game and no one on Sup Forums gives him shit for that despite him being valued at a ridiculous astronomical price
Go fuck yourselves.

How about we agree that both are rather overrated?

t. not the same hue you mentioned

>tout Pulisic as next Messi
>get assdevastated when he gets criticized like Messi

Yuros love praising black men. Alpha countries meanwhile shoot them.

At least Mbappe will be at the World Cup.

he'll prove them wrong eventually

Where's your green card and registration, senor?

I like Pulisic

>ask a question
>get mad
typical

Sir, I need you to step out of the vehicle. Andalay.

>b-but my Pulisic
>MUH MERICA
keep crying

Who is better? Pulisic or Jesse Lingard?

>losing to Tip & Tap

No you dont

git gud, pulisic

>The harbinger of honduras
>the terror of trinidad and tobago
>the mauler of mexico
>the punisher of panama
>the Avenger of Apoel
>the tyrant of tottenham

Pulisic will never be a starter in a CL semi final

Not many players have done what Mbappe did last season at such young age, for a reason people unironically compare him to Cristiano or Messi

Not saying Pulisic is bad tho, just saying Mbappé is by far the best U18 player in the world

>post yfw Borussia Viscious Bees win the champions eagle

I don't see French posters posting about how Mbappe is better than Messi so often as I see 'mericans posting about Pulisic
and about Mbappe too

>starter at P$G v some benchwarmer at borussia

>Pulisic will never be a starter in a CL semi final

how can you possibly know this?

mbappe is miles better than pulisic though

That's rich coming from the Nigger Felon League and apehoop country and biggest customers.

Maybe you guys should've thought twice before literally making a general about the kid on Sup Forums. Now, of course no one is going to let anything slip by.

Also, Pulisic din't do 1/4 of what Mbappé did in his career. He has more credit.

I don't rate even rate Mbrappe. He's basically Mbaye Niang but a little less retarded.

Ligue 1 is a joke

your mom gave me a new vehicle and a lay for my birthday

Yesterday's game marks the beginning of his downfall you'll see.
As for Pulisic idgaf about this faggot.

Now that's mean.
Can't argue with the rest of your post tough

>that's mean
I was talking about the Niang part

I saw Christian Pulisic at a grocery store in Dortmund yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fredos in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Sup Forums is filled with nigger lovers.

OH FUCK A PULISIC THREAD !

Dont forget embap plays in a shitty weak league on a super team while Pulisic has to carry Dirtmund with Bayern and Bosz wearing them down.