What went wrong?

What went wrong?

He didn't play the Suns?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301855
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing went wrong, he's playing at his potential.

why is that chia pet so fucking ugly?

He's not that bad, he'll end up being okay. I just don't understand why he was so hyped up, he's a Ricky Rubio type player in an era where Ricky Rubio type players are not very useful. Unless your name is LeBron James you can't be a pass first poor shooter and still take your team to a championship in the modern NBA. This guy's shot is fundamentally fucked.

race mixing.

If his dad fucks off and he's realistic with his contract ambitions he'll get a ring as a role player on a solid team. If his dad doesn't fuck off and makes ludicrous contract demands he'll forever be a laughing stock.

Rihanna is mixed race and one of the hottest women on Earth

race mixing usually isn't as disastrous for female offspring as it is males.

middle class upbringing beta personality

nice

explain chris brown then

Dybala is mixed and rather handsome

>Rihanna is...one of the hottest women on Earth
>on Earth

lol
come on, just because she's a celeb doesn't mean she's any hotter than the girl next door, buddy.

Being talented and rich is also sexy

>backpedaling so quickly
the discussion was clearly focused on visuals alone, sad day for you

there's no problem with it at all.
i live in Vancouver, literally half the city is white/Chinese mix.
We have none of these problems you burgers talk about. I suppose the problems come from growing up in an environment where you experience because you are of mixed race or something? I've lived in several countries (France, England, USA, Canada) and no one is half as obsessed about race as Americans. So that could be it.

>freckles and brittle hair
opinion discarded

why do poltards always spout this?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301855

agreed - but for the same reason an attractive doctor or lawyer is even hotter, cuz they're smart, too. Which is sexy af.

explain what? he's an ugly nigger.

>be Lavar
>hate whites
>marry a white woman
>make children that are at least 1/2 white
>continue to hate on whites

Is Lavar retarded?

Well, Rihanna is more beautiful to me than that pale girl posted

>inb4 you're a nigger

he stopped her from producing white children retard.

tbf you are from a jungle people country, so your perception of what is beautiful is going to be slightly different. it would make sense for your people to favor women with large rumps for example to carry your children through rain forests.

>you are from a jungle people country
when will this meme die

when we see a black guy here we be like "he must be an american/brazilian tourist"

shut up nigger, thicc women are for real men with big muscles, frail women are for nerdy fucks dont reply to me if you havent wall fucked a girl

>he fell for the thicc meme
good goy.

t. Irishman

t. pencil necked nu GEEK

>t. Low test numale

why does canada seem so comfy brehs

It's like the USA without the dumb Americans

>trail 20 points
>bench this shit for Clarkgod
>up by 4
>small baller is playing again
>lose by 7
Lakers are retarded.

but you're black....

Just wait, some retarded faggot is going to suggest that it's a good learning experience for lonzo and he didn't play like shit because he's 19 and you can't expect your top draft pick do be any good.
Just send him to the D-League already.

Why isn't Clarkson starting for the Lakers again?

There's a reason Chris Brown beat her ass

ugly mutt freak is ugly

t. Ugly half breed retard

lavar ball's genes have produced the ugliest off spring ever

Lavar's genes are really shit tier and he doesn't need to breed due his retardination. I hope the rest of his kids find a way to distance themselves away from him.

Jeremy Meeks, the convicted felon who got a modeling contract when his photo went viral, is mixed race and very attractive. You just don't like black people

>look guys blue eyes on a noggins!
The end

Hapas are totally fucked in America. It makes me upset how badly they have it, and I'm a white guy with terminal yellow fever.

I have a theory, a lot of people think his kids are so fucking ugly that they must be 'good' at something. Which is why they're given hype and attention despite being average.

>look guys this guy is attractive
lol I mean you can call him a nigger all day but his looks literally netted him a billion dollar fortune, whereas you and I are white and posting on Sup Forums

Mutt. Enjoy your 90iq, wide nose, and frizzy hair. Hope you don't need an organ transplant ever.

Gonna post your iq and your employment status Jorge?

Can we talk about the real bust here? This nigger needs to go

Billion eh?
Cause my "snapchat news" said his ass was dumped by his meal ticket but whatever I'm sure he'll definitely use his meme money well
Kinda interesting you brought that guy up

Nah, he's still with his billionaire heiress. Just because black people are generally less rich, intelligent, good looking, etc. etc. doesn't mean there aren't black people who are good looking, wealthy and/or smart.

That guy will definitely have a better life than you or I despite being a criminal, and he's mixed race to top it all off whereas we were born "superior."

Becuz half white half azn and half white half hispanic woman are litteraly god tier. Most mixed men and other mixes of women suck though

That's like... just not true though. Was on the little Jewish snapchat 'news' things they pay to run below your stories.
He got dumped for another meme BBC

I am half white and half asian. I used to struggle with the notion of being a halfbreed but I got over it eventually. It messes with you and your soul because you begin to think that the issue is with you and your genes and is unsolvable. Essentially can make you not care about anything. To be completely honest I am lucky my mom is pretty at 50 and looks young and my dad is exmilitary, USED to be pretty alpha, and pretty strong so. The thing is almost all my friends have some nerd white guy and a disgusting flat face ugly chink for parents. Sometimes they picked my friends up from school and you can see these just disgusting short creatures chattering I'm broken english. It is sad to see my friends, wave at them, then my friends look embarrassed for their parents and try to leave quick. I struggled with a lot of self hate in my youth and it's difficult to combine a typical pol mindset with the fact that I am not actually white my dad is also a complete beta pushover in every way and my mom can be insanely tiger mom controlling occasionally. My dad was 65 plus when he had me and their is almost a 20 year age gap between.
Being mixed race is honestly a bad thing. Those who say it isn't or that racemixing is good are in denial. It isn't and will never be, the fact is in most cases nerd beta failure gets a white worshipping ugly gook. Their son eventually realizes reality and loses it. Personally I switch from being normal and well adjusted, non racist and self improving to completely insane, depressive, and angry. I might honestly an hero one day. The disillusion between being happy and seeing a way for me to fight back against degeneracy and cancer of today's society, taking back our future, compared to the fact that for these people only whites matter, is self destroying. I know I have bpd or some serious mental issue, and I spend most of my time self improving, angry, sad, or thinking alone.

That's his ex wife Melissa, who he left for the heiress Chloe Green.

I am half white and half asian. I used to struggle with the notion of being a halfbreed but I got over it eventually. It messes with you and your soul because you begin to think that the issue is with you and your genes and is unsolvable. Essentially can make you not care about anything. To be completely honest I am lucky my mom is pretty at 50 and looks young and my dad is exmilitary, USED to be pretty alpha, and pretty strong so. The thing is almost all my friends have some nerd white guy and a disgusting flat face ugly chink for parents. Sometimes they picked my friends up from school and you can see these just disgusting short creatures chattering I'm broken english. It is sad to see my friends, wave at them, then my friends look embarrassed for their parents and try to leave quick. I struggled with a lot of self hate in my youth and it's difficult to combine a typical pol mindset with the fact that I am not actually white my dad is also a complete beta pushover in every way and my mom can be insanely tiger mom controlling occasionally. My dad was 65 plus when he had me and their is almost a 20 year age gap between.
>Being mixed race is honestly a bad thing. Those who say it isn't or that racemixing is good are in denial. It isn't and will never be, the fact is in most cases nerd beta failure gets a white worshipping ugly gook. Their son eventually realizes reality and loses it. Personally I switch from being normal and well adjusted, non racist and self improving to completely insane, depressive, and angry. I might honestly an hero one day. The disillusion between being happy and seeing a way for me to fight back against degeneracy and cancer of today's society, taking back our future, compared to the fact that for these people only whites matter, is self destroying. I know I have bpd or some serious mental issue, and I spend most of my time self improving, angry, sad, or thinking alone.

All today eh?

His ex wife started dating the model recently, you could simply google this user. I'm not sure what being intentionally dense accomplishes.

>a lot of people think his kids are so fucking ugly that they must be 'good' at something

being fixated over race makes you delusional and crazy but it wouldn't surprise me the media has made the Balls the biggest losers out of this generation.

>what went wrong with him
>a rookie PG basically asked to be the leader of a shitty team

Gee I wonder why.

>beta personality

What do you mean by this?