Rich seems to have an almost autistic like hatred of Rouge One, and yet no one calls home out on it

Rich seems to have an almost autistic like hatred of Rouge One, and yet no one calls home out on it.

he is the kind of loser that gets mad at people enjoying things

He manages to still trigger R1 babies like yourself

Did you miss that all of RLM spent weeks autistically whining about Rogue One and got really upset that they were called out on it and their videos more downvoted than anything they've ever released

like you? why are you here then?

He basically said
>meh it was fine but nothing great

Any time he's brought it up since that original review is in the context of making fun of autistic faggots like you that got butthurt that they didn't love the movie.

Go watch the newest BOTW, he makes at least 3 Rogue One "jokes" just for the sake of hating on Rogue One.

Nah, I don't care about what other people enjoy

Are you triggered, you whiny faggot?

Because he likes to trigger rogue shit fans. Absolutely based.

>having anything but hatred for the pile of garbage that is rogue one
redditneedstoleave

So it sounds like what I'm hearing is that someone doesn't like what you like and, for some reason, that bothers you. Who cares? Just enjoy what you like and if anyone gives you shit, tell them to fuck off. Not everyone needs to agree with you.

>implying hating Rogue One is a bad thing

It was worse than TFA and thats saying something!

>MUH VADER

30 sec of Vader didnt save the film

Same could be said for RLM though

Are you too stupid to realize they don't care about Rogue One and are just having a laugh triggering autists?

>Are you too stupid
Yes.

You're not wrong. I think it was foolish of them to respond to the comments, because that only made them sound petty as fuck.

>This board is still triggered because internet """"critics"""" hated their waifu's movie
Just move on, no one remembers that movie.

Oh good, the puppetmaster defense.

If they didn't care they wouldn't keep posting videos about it. I'm not defending R1, I'm just saying they are also butt blasted about a different opinion the same way OP is.

They keep posting videos because peoplekeep watching and talking about them. Star Wars has always been RLM's bread and butter.

Daily reminder they hated R1 and will hate The Last Jedi because those films aren't directed by the juden.

Why is RLM so deathly afraid of the intergalactic Druish conspiracy?

>The Last Jedi
This title sucks because you will no longer be able to clearly refer to RotJ as "Jedi"

We could all just agree to call it "Last"

He's probably just still butthurt that there were a lot of fans who seemed to think that Rogue One was better than TFA while non fans thought it was a step up from the massive turd that was TFA. They went all in with pushing their opinion of TFA being 9/10 and Rogue One being 1/10. Then when people disagreed with it and questioned how they could hate certain things in Rogue One so much that were ever more present in TFA while not even mentioning them in TFA the whole crew at RLM seems to just have had some kind of a breakdown and just tried to force their opinion even harder to the point of where in one of their many videos about the subject Mike flat out insists that TFA was better because it made more money. Let's also not forget "it hit two out of three marks" and "Daisy Ridley was charismatic as hell" among many other questionable statements.

I don't know when exactly it started going downhill but I want to say it was around 2014 I first noticed them just repeating the same old jokes and not really coming up with new things and their regular conversations coming off as scripted. Not to mention their half in the bag videos started being less and less frank and more forgiving with recommendations going to groups of people "who might like it" rather than the previously more common thing of just calling a bad movie what it is.

The worst part is the fanbase though, god forbid you ever have an opinion other than RLM because their many fanboys will go absolutely rabid over it and treat their word as dogma. Don't ever ask them to critically examine their opinion either, the standard response will just be rambling and screaming about "salt" and accusations of being a either a Star Wars fanboy or a Lucas fanboy. The irony being that a fanboy of Lucas would not like Rogue One and a fanboy of Star Wars would not dislike TFA. Just don't think about it and accept their opinion as fact. Ironically these people will insist that anybody but themselves are Reddit.

>implying they care star wars nerds downvote their videos (after watching them)

L A S T

how dare he
HOW FUCKING DARE HE
THE MOUSE WILL HAVE RICH EVAN'S HEAD FOR THIS. ALL HAIL DISNEY OUR BENEVOLENT, YET STRICT LORD.

>Rouge One

I hate that colour too.

also making a video during christmas time to respond to youtube comments

but people making some post on Sup Forums are the butthurt ones according to RLM drones

>youtube comments
these directly caused jessi's mysterious disappearance

I really don't think RLM are the butthurt ones in this situation lol.

You'd be wrong.

not the only ones, rather.

>being this triggered

AAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA

That's exactly why he's doing it you retard.

>angry, bitter wall of text
>funny youtube video poking fun at star wars fanboys

Yep, they're the triggered ones alright lol. Who gives a shit if they made a video in response to youtube comments, they can do want they want. Idk why you're all sperging out about it like it's a huge deal.

RLM, Sup Forums, whoever is butthurt, I am LOVING it.

Holy shit. I just realized something:

these guys are terrific.