Can we finally come to an agreement that this show is completely overrated and utter horseshit?

Can we finally come to an agreement that this show is completely overrated and utter horseshit?
>LGBT pandering themes
>Promoting pedophillia
>Promoting underage sex to children in a subtle way
>Steve is fucking annoying
>Pearl is a fucking psychopath
>Garnet's voice actress SUUUUUUUUCKS
>The plot doesn't start going until Episode 71
>It's overall very boring
>It's transparently SJW pandering despite how many fans claim that it isn't when it actually is and they secretly know it is
>It has a more toxic fanbase than MLP
>Did I mention how fucking boring it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a fucking terrible opinion. I don't think I've seen such a wrong opinion on Sup Forums about the greatest cartoon ever made in the history of all animation. Neck yourself, m8.

I gave it a shot. 3 episodes in and I couldn't stand the animation or the fat kid's fat kid voice.

Thats really just completely wrong. And I really hate typical tumblr and LGBT extremism of this subject.

Yeah, fuck you and die.

I couldnt make it past episode 2 so you beat me.

>Can we agree that all people should agree with my personal opinion that ultimately means nothing?
>I have a tiny penis.
>I've considered suicide.

it looks like cancer. I watched the first 10 minutes of rick and morty once. holy shit that was a mistake.

It really isn't. It's the best cartoon ever. It made me rethink life and death.
The OP is an asshole with no girlfriend and he'll remain a virgin for life. Good fucking riddance.

>Implying is not one of the most conservative cartoons out there.

I guess OP was right about the SU fanbase being toxic.

The creator's a jew, what did you expect? Of course it's gonna pander to the regressive left without stating it for obvious reasons and have a faggot fanbase defend it.
I agree that it's overrated as hell, though.

>This show is "boring."
>Fails to understand that it's made for kids in mind.
Fuck yourself, user.

delete ur life

>5 unique IPs
>13 posts

we see you.

I've never seen it and never will. I hate it anyway though, because the main character wears flip flops.

I'll never understand why this hit got so popular other than the fact that we live in a regressive decade where studios reward mediocrity from now on.

Like sailor moon, only an idiot thinks this empowers women. Yeah it tries to normalize gay shit but it clearly isn't working.

you gonna post the rest of that or what

Whoops didn't save it

Better Cartoon desu

I like it. The only thing I really hate about it is how many episodes i don't care about there are (stop it with the townies) and how inconsistent the drawings are in it. I swear they never made character references sheets for this fucking show so characters will look really fucked up and inconsistent pretty often. if the "SJW agenda" in this show is what offends you, you should honestly kill yourself.

I really like magical girls, but western feminists are so fucking stupid for thinking that shit is empowering. I imagine a japanese feminist would think they're retarded.

It's pretty comfy.I watch it sometimes before I got to bed. My only complaint is that the plot moves so fucking slowly. We're only now getting answers to stuff brought up 3 fucking years ago.

>It has a more toxic fanbase than MLP

Samurai Jack is /Our Cartoon/

>rephrasing the same four shitty opinions to make it look like you have a legitimate point

calm down

it's okay to not like a thing

Nah, it's great.

Besides all that, it's not funny, inconsistently written, has mediocre animation and awful direction.

At least it was better than Regular Show.

Pros: character design, characterization, backgrounds, and music.
Cons: Inconsistent writing, inconsistent art style, pacing, and townie episodes after S1

No one besides children, lesbians and male virgins even watch it. Get outside and take a walk, you're talking about how much you hate a show aimed at children

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

Video is pretty shit but out lines why it's crappy propaganda made by a shitty hipster jew with the express purpose subverting gender roles and normalizing homos

Niggas, both of you.

Who cares dude, it's a kids show. The only time one was relvant was when it made 40 year old fedoras want to suck horse cock and now they have a containment board.

I work in the vidya industry specialized in character design.

Every time I see those fucking lips I taste a little vomit in my mouth.

Hell yeah. I was about to post that vid. E;r is decently good at explaining the crazy shit in that show.

Containment may be a moot point, old friend. The exodus continues.

The design of the show is horrendous. Every character has a nose that looks like it has been chopped off and we can see their nose holes.

Gave it a legitimate chance and yeah, it's bad. The humor is unfunny, the voice acting is embarrassing, and what's up with all the characters having the exact same eyes? Pet peeve maybe, but I hate when animators do that.
Upsides are the cool chiptune soundtrack and the occasional pretty landscape.

If you're a virgin nerd