TEN:Delanie Walker on crutches after ankle injury
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos
youtube.com/watch?v=C7d_vV5aJ8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post spooky stadiums

>post yfw your team has an elite defense

Hey lads, how easy is it to watch this from overseas?

Tempted to get into it, idk.

Is Zeke elite again?

SUPER MATT MOORE

Fuck Jay Cutler

Is he Elite?

yes and you can tell that by his speed in the 20 or so TD run. as soon as he gets to the second level of defense two niners try to block his path and he just goes turbo. how bout'em cowboys?

not yet, but made huge progress looking back to his rookie year. i always liked goff at cal so my guess is that he, dak and wentz are going to be the brady/manning/rodgers of their own era

such
a
clown

Let's all wish our handsome man Jay Cutler a speedy recovery so he can get back out on that field!

>Browns and 9ers schedule

youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos

I'll be surprised if he even remembers his own name in the playoffs

Is Adam gase a retard?

The Cutler era is over bro, the memes was fun while it lasted for past 5 games. It's Matt Moore time's. He's dropping 5 touchdowns on the Ravens this Thursday.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7d_vV5aJ8U

5D Chess, if Matt Moore was starting initially he would've gotten injured instead of Cutler and then Cutler would be playing right now instead.

Another 10 sack game

after what he's done with the offense that Kyle Shanahan left him, will Sark ever get another head coaching job?

just go to the nflstreams subreddit before the game. youll get some links there

Search NFL Streams Reddit. They post multiple links for streams.

jay cutler could be the next jay fiedler

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

>Flacco

Remember when people were panicking about the Patriots? Do these people ever learn?

They'll go back to giving up 40 points a game next two games. Watch. Falcons just choked, especially their retarded OC.

Chargers maybe but semen stain? I doubt it

>Ingram = Chargers
>Semen = rest of their schedule

Bahama bro, you and I are probably the biggest Phin fans on this board so I'm trying to side with you! I absolutely love Matt Moore. I think he is an excellent backup QB who should be given an honest chance at playing starter, but not this season. We should hand the ball to Cutler and roll with it for now. Cutler has been looking better with each game he plays, he's been shaky I admit but I'm still wanting to give him a chance.

I do love Moore and rooted for him all last season and this season I will root for whatever games he is in.

Hourly reminder that the seachimps and the broncux are bottom 5 teams

>Falcons trying to blame the fog and fireworks for the blowout

Please say something nice about >my team

People made fun of me for taking JAX D in fantasy.

Will the NFL make more use of the comfy cam in the future?

so matt ryan is officially an overhyped meme, right? Every time he has a solid year I get told its finally the falcons time, and every time its a disappointment with the falcons floundering back to irrelevancy in the follow year

>defense is gud.
>run is gud

It's only a matter of time before we stop eating ass. Give it a season or two.

>mfw Calais Campbell leaves Arizona and immediately becomes a DPOTY candidate in Jacksonville

TYB Greggy
Time to get rid of Hue, draft offense heavily for the next two years and this team will be kings of the North

>We are living during a time where the Jaguars, Rams and Bears are all in the playoff race half way into the season

Why is the Jags gamethread still up?

Why do you guys still watch the negro felon league? You do realise that Major League Rugby is coming to the US, right?

>Lions fan here
I think people are sleeping on you guys. I really believe the Bears could come out of no where and take the division. Its really up in the air for us in the North now that the king is dead.

Bears desu

what do you guys honestly think about the Bills i'm still waiting for the imminent collapse.

>AFCW turns into a blood bath of memes

Sounds about right

Hester was fucking amazing one of my all time favorite players also aesthetic uniforms.

elite teams have elite threads

The Lions aren't taking it that's for sure. The o-line is still shit and Tate might be out. The Cooter meme is finally over. Austin has bailed out the team with the outstanding secondary but now Quinn might be out and there's still no linebackers and nothing was done to address the major issues during the bye. This season is done. It's on the Vikings and Bears now

>it's a "Tony Romo predicts what will happen." episode

Harlan and Collinsworth are mg favorite light-hearted commentators

>look up power rankings before they're official after the Monday night game
>bleacher report has the Broncos at 5

Why do retards say Romo "predicts"? He's just very good at football reads, guy was a great QB buy he was made of glass and choked in big games but his skill at reading plays was outstanding

Because they still have a good defense and the last time they had a mediocre offense but a good defense they won the owl

>why do people say "predicts"?
>He's just very good at using his vast pool of knowledge to read the situation and accurately determine the outcome

PANTHERS FANS

What was your thought process watching the game? Did you always expect the comeback or did you resign to defeat early? What was your opinion of the officiating?

>the Broncos are the 5th best team in the league
>lost to the winless giants at home and got blown the fuck out by the chargers at a mini home game
>5th best team

Top fucking delusion

The panthers are confusing the shit out of me. They’ve put up tough wins against good overall teams like the bills and pats, they barely lost to the eagles but get dicked by the likes of the Bears? What’s up with the panthurrs

On a scale of 1-10, how much does Eric Fisher hate playing in the AFCW

So Cucklanta fans are never allowed to post in /nfl/ ever again, right?

I was so excited that Gillette Stadium finally had a use for that idiot light house and it doesn't fucking work.

You literally just described the process of predicting.

He loves it. If the Chiefs weren't so stupid he'd be eating pork and beans out of a can by an open fire instead of being a full time jobber.

>raiders are the only ones who came away with a W
>they're not even gonna be in the playoffs

I think the AFC West was massively overrated at the start of this season.

what the fuck happened to the falcons?

>9 minutes to go
>10 point game
>stadium this empty

Why don't people support their teams

Matt Ryan is an average QB that had an above average season

Any decent defense can shut $cam down since he's a shit qb if he can't run

they lost their OC and were feasting on injured teams in the playoffs

>giants are 1-6
When teams start losing, suddenly the stands clear. Especially if the team usually puts together winning seasons.

>they're not even gonna be in the playoffs
>the chiefs have never blown a huge division lead

Colin Cowherd was actually right. Matt Ryan is an average qb who managed to put together a really great season last year.

That, and they refuse to target Julio Jones.

would of been cool if it worked but no, it's just a novelty.

not like it would of mattered anyways. He would keep complaining about muh foggy weather every time he dropped a pass

Even if they manage to get to the playoffs, they're 1st round exits.

NOBODY should be allowed to get BTFO as bad as we did. When will the NFL implement a mercy rule?

The best thing you can do when your team is shit is stop watching them and giving the owners your money. It's already happening with the bears. Stop giving owners money, suddenly they need to put quality product on the field.

Yeah, that foggy weather thing was just cringe worthy.

RIP in peace Joe Thomas

>40-10 (7 mercy points)
HOLY SHIT JUST

Don't forget
>44-7
At least you have the Ravens to keep you company.

Anything can happen this season friend

Bills keep doubling down on razor free baked goods. How long can they keep my scars solid?

TICK TOCK RACISTS

THERE'S NO MORE EXCUSES NOW

>AFC east turns out to be way more competitive than originally thought
Bills winning
Lolphins winning
Pats righting the ship
Jets way better than anyone thought they would be at 3-4, competitive games almost every week

>tfw Kaep is winning by slowly killing the NFL

afc east is usually better than people think, it just has no parity because of how dominant the pats are

There's not many teams with kneeling players anymore. It's mostly just the Reddit teams like Seattle and the niners

>Tom Brady leading in yards and tied for 1st in TDs

How can he keep getting away with it?

Trust the system, baby!

>they beat an 0-6 team

what do you want, an award

Flacco apologists will keep pointing to injuries and o line problems, but he was never good.

Give me one reason why the Falcons aren't the worst bird team.

>>people who think that no one wants cap because of the off field issues dont realize he hasnt played in the nfl in over a fucking year and there is no way he can come in to an offence and be ready to play/know the playbook well enough to get anything done

the Ravens exist

It's been less than a year since he was playing.

>New York """""Fans"""""

the Cardinals exist

NBC made it a lot worse than it actually was. Receivers could see just fine and Matt Ryan almost had a 70% accuracy rate. Brady was 72%

Eagles play to become the first team in the NFL to 6 wins tonight!

>Not knowing about the secret birds

I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best

Where will Kirk go next year if the Skins don’t pay him? Team up with Shanahan maybe?