Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is Chris, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, poverett, jamook, brutta who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world.

Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Madonn'!.

Don’t be a tizzun. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am a made guy in an organized crime family and making lots of money. Do you even have a job?. I also get straight cokes, and have a banging hot goomah (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves.

Thanks for listening, Piacere.
Pic Related: It’s me and my goomah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsSvnvxiNB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go shoot some heroin you wop

It's Marone not Madonn' whatever the fuck that is.

Christ, she looks so ugly in this pic.

wheres the video? last time there was a video

>It's Marone
no it's not.

You're wrong.

>that gabagool
watch it chrissy

As of OP's post, her pussy is off-limits.

Go tip more than $16 you cheap asshole

You're wrong, but Adriana wasn't his goomah, she was his main woman until her murder.

>look watson. poors from the colonies.

HEY SPIDER

Hey Tommy, why don't you go fuck yourself?

WATCH IT, CHRISSY

What's gotten into you? Imma breakin' your balls a little bit and right away you're getting fuckin' fresh?

Well, sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know there are a lot of people here.

Go home get ya fuckin shine box

MUDDAFUCKA!

Watch it Chrissy!

It's all a big nothing.

Why was this scene made again?

This is some trash ass CGi even for 2001 standards

>Chris was in Goodfellas yet they talk about Goodfellas like he wasn't in it.

So was Paulie and Phil

*So were

Shit, is that Faye?

Who?

Just looked it up. She played Faye Miller in Mad Men. I've seen both of those shows multiple times and I someone didn't make the connection until right now.

All this and still no arc, fucking fanook

>mfw the commandatore doesn't give you respect

so was dr melfi, uncle pat, carmellas mom, larry boy barese, the old jew they got the motel from,

You must be loyle to your capo

>tfw chrisy couldn't sort himself out

Va fangool, eh

youtube.com/watch?v=IsSvnvxiNB4

>tfw he couldn't sort himself out because all of his father and big brother figures perpetually treated him like a child and he could never grow up and become a man