Seriously, is this whole refugee and muslim hate thing just a meme or are people really that ignorant?

Seriously, is this whole refugee and muslim hate thing just a meme or are people really that ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

germanjoys.eu/2016/06/he-believes-nobody-in-german-has-to-work-they-get-free-money-from-the-government-this-is-a-common-belief-in-syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslims and Krauts need to be wiped off this planet. No memes.

>le u cant seriously dislike muslims meme

>germany

How's Achmed's dick taste?

inb4 leaf I am a burger away on business

Mash'alla, Angela senpai.
Now please fuck off.

end your existence

people are really ignorant, in that they don't know a thing about true muslim beliefs or their history, and if they did they would not go around spouting 'refugees welcome' 'racist' 'islamophobe' etc

Why yes, not welcoming foreign invaders with open arms is "ignorance". After all, that's what your university professor told you, right?

If things continue the way they have been for the past 5 years, it'll be 3 generations and you're a minority in your own country. So you're around... let's say 75, no children of your own and living in foreign country then. Nobody will give a shit about you, foreigners will constantly try to rob you and beat you up.

Serves your dumb German ass right. Now dismantle the EU so we can leave this nightmare of a trainwreck you're forcing upon the rest of the continent. I don't want to be a minority in my own country!

I would suggest that you read the Koran and supplementary texts and then decide if you are asking the right questions.

Inb4 reading the words of their profit and forming a conclusion is ignorant.

I worked in kebabland for 3 years in the norwegian army.. It made me hate muslims more than every red-pill thread ever created on Sup Forums could have

The only thing that could get me back working in the army, is a war against these savages

stfu

funny you say that but you do know that 40% of americans have german roots?

Good one

The only reasonable conclusion to the extremes of German "tolerance" is that Germans enjoy watching their daughters, sisters, wives and mothers getting raped by foreigners.

Cuck boy Klaus here actually wanted an echo chamber experience. I recommend tumbler.

German volunteer on refugees: "the things that he used to consider right-wing lies and propaganda are true."

germanjoys.eu/2016/06/he-believes-nobody-in-german-has-to-work-they-get-free-money-from-the-government-this-is-a-common-belief-in-syria.html

Please open your eyes for once.

>t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu
sage
sage
sage

It's just a prank

You had your chance and you blew it Hans

All good Germans died in WW2

So what you're saying is all the good Germans fled Germany and the shit ones (you and your family) stayed because they were too poor/stupid to make it out.

You can only like muslims in your home country if you live in cultural apathy. Pro-tip, just having a constitutional state and laws´n shit doesn´t mean you have culture.

>has never lived with Mudslimes ever

Despicable scum the whole lot

if i ever stumble on the opportunity to blow up a muslim suburd/mosque/kill a sandnigger with a 99% chance i won't get caught i'll take it.

you went soft hans

>it's another Kevin the Cuck episode

You tell him Sven

desperate attempt at bate is desperate.