*blocks your passage*

*blocks your passage*

You just know if he had a wife he'd be into cuckoldry.

>Rollins and his best friend Joe Cole, son of actor Dennis Cole, were involved in a shooting when they were assaulted by robbers in December 1991 outside their shared Venice Beach, California, home. Cole died after being shot in the face, but Rollins escaped. The murder remains unsolved.

>In an April 1992 Los Angeles Times interview, Rollins revealed he kept a plastic container full of soil soaked with the blood of Joe Cole. Rollins said "I dug up all the earth where his head fell—he was shot in the face—and I've got all the dirt here, and so Joe Cole's in the house. I say good morning to him every day. I got his phone, too, so I got a direct line to him. So that feels good."

Silly manlet couldn't block my path if he was on stilts

Sounds like he's a liar.

YEAH

>If the mind is lazy and the body is lazy, who cares?
Based

*bend over and spread my cheeks*
pls slowly

>dude gay marriage and multiculturalism is RADICAL! do you think you can handle my edgy controversial opinions?

He has autism he can't stop me.

>it's a "Sup Forums projects their insecurities onto somebody with actual testosterone because they're triggered by his completely irrelevant political views that aren't even central to anything he does" episode

Political shit ruins this board for me. I just wanna post while I watch TV or movies. Why do Americans have to ruin that for me? Henry Rollins isn't even that political except for the few opinions he shared on JRE.

>I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU LIKE MASCULINITY

Who are you quoting, dumbass? He literally extols old fashioned masculine values like self-improvement, excercise, and love of exploration on a daily basis, why don't you follow his lead instead of whinging about his irrelevant views on social wedge topics like some fussy old woman?

this guys got honestly the one of the most intimidating looking faces ive ever seen

FROZEN
YOGURT

REALLY?!

*step right over him and continue on my way*

I PUT MY FINGER IN IT

Why are meathead philosophers so intriguing? Henry ROllins, Joe Rogan etc

>intimidating face and voice and attitude
>actually a bleeding heart liberal

what did he mean by this

high energy

>He literally extols old fashioned masculine values like self-improvement, excercise, and love of exploration on a daily basis
I hadn't really thought about but you're right.

I mean he's liberal as fuck which I happen to like because so am I but he's also an extremely macho liberal. Like sleeping on an old cum stained mattress as a punk rocker, he fucking lifts, did the groupy scene until it bored him but also has a brain.

He's a seriously manly man.

He's done a lot of traveling.

I'll just read another one

He's got Daddy issues so I would keep telling him "It's not your fault." untill he broke down crying.

Give me a basic gestalt on Henry Rollins

I know how to talk to stan.
Ill be fine.