Shitty main character

>shitty main character
>shitty best friend that fucks her friends brother she knew since childhood
>shitty chad brother who fucks sisters friend
>woody harrelson is the only likable character
>Asian autist that only gets with main character because he is nice

What a piece of shit

People don't really have sex at seventeen do they?

Sometimes movie plot points are meant to be taken figuratively

That's when I first inserted into the succubbus

>character is a 17 year old girl
>looks and acts like an 8 year old boy

what did they mean by this

you serious?

Nah most people wait until they are 30-35

1. theres a gay movie with the same name

2. movie is from a girls POV so maybe you cant relate

3. dont have a cow you sperg

>like an 8 year old boy

you must have different genetics in your homeland

The entirety of this movie felt like it was supposed to be a gay movie, but they swapped all the genders at some point but didn't change most of it.

Like the girls were to be best little buttbuddy boys that hadn't quite gone full gay yet, then the best friend fucks the main's sister, then the main kinda goes elliot rodger, and the sister is the one who bitches about always having to be there for mom, etc.

Absolutely nothing felt natural about the depiction of girls. But if the movie was about two almost-fags and one goes straight, then everything makes sense.

>makeup is genetic

You're kinda whats wrong with everything right now.

How can someone be kinda what's wrong with something? Why do you talk like you go on tumblr?

not sure what you're saying

are you an angry hambeast

>How can someone be kinda what's wrong with something?

Because from seven words I can't really tell why you think makeup is genetic?

>anyone who thinks mai waifu looks like an 8 year old boy is a fat woman

... what

So because you're incapable of explaining something that means someone is "kinda" something? Okay you have to be retarded or something.

I didn't find it gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). The main person is awkward and really only has one friend. And she is jealous when someone elbows in on her friend, made worse by it being her brother. This is not a "non-girl" plot. Some young girls have one very close friend. The movie is unique in that it portrays problems of a socially awkward girls, rather than a teen diva.

I would need you to elaborate upon your "makeup is genetic" position in order to effectively challenge it, yes.

Oh I see you think I'm that guy yeah you really are stupid

It was mostly in how the main had all the looks and mannerisms of, say, elliot rodger (or an eight year old boy) that made all the plots seem completely unnatural for the characters to actually be female.

It's like they took daria and tried to make daria a drama queen. But since the two character archetypes are completely at odds, the entire movie just felt completely off.

>hey let me jump into a reply thread on the side of x
>now let me get upset when I'm addressed as "x"

... welcome to Sup Forums and/or the internet?

>being so new and retarded you assume when it's 1 person talking to you despite being replied to multiple times on one post

Yeah you're a fucking idiot. Or do you really think your posts are so controversial that they need to be replied to by the same guy more than once?

Negro this is fucking Sup Forums, you jump in to defend an idea, then that idea is yours now.

But post-08'ers don't know shit about this.

herro japan

I've known nerdy girls like in the main character. They're usually in science classes, etc. And they're not schizo shooters.

>pulling the "i was here longer than you so idc that my posting is stupid" card

I don't even know where you got the idea I was even discussing the original makeup=genetics point of the discussion I only referred to the fact that you type like you go on tumblr. Next time don't be such a hotheaded idiot when posting okay? Now stop talking to me you are way too fucking idiotic for me reply to.

if 8 year old boys looked like this id be gay

negro I just want to know why someone would think makeup is genetic.

If you can't elaborate upon that, why try to debate someone on the nature of anonymous discourse?

How has no one posted the ass pics yet?

like daria

8 year old boys typically don't wear pounds of professional makeup or have professional hair stylists.

They do kinda dress like that though, if you let them dress themselves.

tampon in her nose?

ughh dude, could you be anymore reddit

you need to go back

and don't bother replying to my post

Holy fucking shit again you prove yourself to be absolutely retarded. I made one reply to your post which questioned how someone can be "kinda" something. Then you go on some tirade assuming I even care about makeup and genetics when not ONCE did I ever make an argument for either side of that argument. Jesus I feel so much dumber engaging with you.

>samefagging because he couldn't mix both posts together since it wouldn't flow well

kys yourself

I thought I explained how, in order to better elaborate on how someone could be something, I'd need more information. Thus, they are "kinda."

But you're getting attention. That's all that matters, right?

lol

You "attempted" an explanation then when I called you an idiot about it and said that your explanation made no sense you got butthurt and lumped me in with the other guy.

i wished i coulda taken her to prom
what a sweet babe

So you're literally just making shit up. That's nice.

Can we talk about movies now?

The cast is disgustingly millennial.

Should they have gotten 40 year olds to play high school kids? Like linklater does?

>literally the same copy+paste coming of age garbage released every decade
>actually went to see it
>surprised it sucked so much

I hope you die i a house fire you cunt.

>familiar with tumblr post context

Go back xir, they miss you.

Or they could hire people with experience and talent in acting

I have no idea why people are being so hostile in this thread.

I don't understand how people can get hostility from text.

You mean Gen Z

Most of the young cast was born in 1995+

>Edge of 17
>Main actors are between 20 and 30.

>Hurr I need my CHARACTERS MUH CHARACTERS TO BE LIKABLE

OP is trubo pleb /gotfag/

RICED: the movie

lol you're actually retarded and probably aren't allowed within 10 miles of a school so you wouldn't know what 17 year old girls look like now

DAT ASS

is the joke that you're already a pedophile?

neat.

do you think her feet smell good?

brehs

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

ironic because the chad was in linklaters last movie, which was sublime

>Main character is attractive and has an astute sense of fashion and a sarcastic wit
>A 9/10 Asian dude who lives in a teen million dollar mansion and has a six pack takes an interest in her and wants to pork her
>She acts like her life is terrible the whole movie and constantly brings up how everyone hates her
>Movie is clearly written by a 30 year old, with such good lines as "I hate all the music nowadays. I guess I'm an old soul"
>Side plot with the creepy dude she wants to fuck was underdeveloped and felt like a toss away despite the climax of the film hinging on it
>Most character traits for the main character were taken from Holden Caulfield

Flick sucked.

"I DON'T LIKE THE CHARACTERS" is not criticism, my dude.

>woody harrelson is a shitty teacher
>he has a kid and wife
>it's okay that he is shit at his job now

I thought he was going to fuck Hailee's character. seemed like a predator type

dat ass

I don't see how that could have happened, but apparently. I was 24 the first time and was years ahead of most my friends, still am for some.

>woody harrelson is the only likable character

Woody should've given her the woody

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Are we now implying that all 17 year old girls look like the main character from edge of seventeen?