>>79184211

We got your back dudes, the motherland is priority number 1 on trade in a post-EU world.

Other urls found in this thread:

pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-referendum-latest-iceland-norway-greenland-faroe-islands-a7105641.html
news.com.au/finance/work/brexit-could-make-it-easier-for-australians-to-live-and-work-in-the-uk/news-story/57498d1e37421b48679c7157ccc2f531
colombiareports.com/colombia-proposes-include-uk-pacific-alliance-trade-pact/
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/25/brexit_is_good_news_says_president_of_iceland/
dailysignal.com/2016/06/28/after-brexit-paul-ryan-calls-for-special-trade-deal-with-britain/
cbc.ca/news/politics/brexit-ceta-canada-eu-trade-deal-1.3650708
yahoo.com/news/south-korea-may-seek-bilateral-fta-uk-brexit-023405513--business.html
hongkongfp.com/2016/06/27/uk-consulate-offers-post-brexit-reassurances-on-hong-kong-trade-relations/
en.tempo.co/read/news/2016/06/25/055783021/Indonesia-Believes-Brexit-will-Not-Affect-Bilateral-Relations
cityam.com/241014/back-of-the-queue-no-britains-commonwealth-friends-and-allies-would-welcome-brexit
reuters.com/article/us-usa-canada-mexico-idUSKCN0ZF0BV
thesun.co.uk/news/1358907/britain-set-to-open-immediate-trade-talks-with-australia-and-south-korea/
heatst.com/uk/11-countries-gearing-up-to-strike-trade-deals-with-britain/
icelandreview.com/news/2016/06/27/efta-plans-cooperation-uk
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664164
odt.co.nz/news/business/388355/time-push-nzs-cause-farm-lobby
ukip.org/mexico_confirms_it_wants_a_trade_deal_with_a_post_brexit_britain
www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/business/2016/06/1786073-brazil-looks-to-negotiate-agreement-with-the-british-post-brexit.shtml
ft.com/cms/s/0/0bee970a-99b3-11de-ab8c-00144feabdc0.html?ft_site=falcon&desktop=true#axzz4CzcKD1ie
cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/09/04/afghanistan.airstrike/index.html?eref=onion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally nothing can stop the Commonwealth Realms reuniting.

>Implying we don't get first dibs.

We got you UK bros. The Anglo-sphere will be greater than ever before.

I want US to help UK too. fuck the EU. no tariffs for UK products. let's buy british TVs instead of chinese

Singapore government drafting FTA with UK and will proceed with the agreement after article 50 invoked

Everyone's got your back, and UK will quickly reestablish pretty much the exact same agreements it had under the EU, except under its own terms. It's not because it's not part of the EU that it suddenly becomes North Korea, it's still geographically in Europe and entertains elaborate relationships with ots neighbors.

Brexit does nothing other than give Brits back their sovereignty, they could literally take the exact same decisions as Europe on 99% of subjects except for the 1% of stuff they don't agree with, no one could stop them.

U.S. here, were gonna do the best we can to get trump in office so that we can only do great trade deals with ya. Love you UK. You took youre country back. We're all proud.

Your*

>Brexit does nothing other than give Brits back their sovereignty, they could literally take the exact same decisions as Europe on 99% of subjects except for the 1% of stuff they don't agree with, no one could stop them.

Which is why the remainers have zero to bitch about.

Everything they fear that could change economically can be remedied, and so far it has, just look at the FTSE index.

I've seen people have a bitch about how
>We can't outource EU citizens now for work!

Ofcourse you can, depends on the agreements parliament will make.

Brexit was never the end of the world, it would've been fuckin' nice if it wasn't just us and the fringe people celebrating such a glorious victory. Instead it was a whinge fest as usual from this day and age.

I wanna go back to the times of glory & celebration of freedom Sup Forums, is that so fucking hard?

I was thinking an unusually favorable trade deal for the UK would be appropriate at the current point in time, like where we'd drop our tariffs but yours are allowed to stay in place for 10 years or something. Give you an advantage to help you through your tough spot.

I'll write my congressman about it. We gotchu senpai

We always have your back Father.

>I wanna go back to the times of glory & celebration of freedom Sup Forums, is that so fucking hard?
Very. Everything always has to be met with pessimism first.

Appreciate the support lads. This is promising for the UK, they're may be hardships. But knowing we'll be reuniting with countries that stood by us is a warm feeling.

It's mean't to be.

You're a great mate, thanks lad.

Love all this Anglo support for one another.

Don't worry UK, the bureaucrats and corrupt politicians in Brussels will never admit it but a significant part of the population across Europe supports you. Many of us are happy to have you as our neighbour and we wish you the best of luck.

>anglosphere reforming
>white nationalism on the rise

WWIII will be the great crusade to remove kebab from western civ

US will be the arsenal of democracy once again

AR15s for everybody

Glorious Kiwi lads. Can I move there if shit hits the fan? I have family there.

Hopefully based Jimmie will save you guys, all the best Sweden.

Fucking. This.

>Tfw no true Scandinavian kinship
All our brothers are either salty or mongol and hates us for shit that took place fucking centuries ago.

Merkel on suicide watch.

Remainer here(for job rather than ideological reasons), but if we're going to do Anglo trade-sphere Im much more for that than putting up with EU bollocks

English speaking countries share a unique identity separate from the rest of the world. The Anglosphere as a trading partnership that spans the globe would be glorious.

Why haven't we accepted their offer already?

I like this idea, I'll write mine as well.

>anglo countries want to be best friends again to oppose germany
Soon as putin gets in on this the eu is fucked

Fuck the EU

America's leading the fight at economically isolating Russia. Unless Trump get's in and changes their foreign policy, keeping the current sanctions on Russia will be a condition on getting a deal with the US, which is frankly more important even if we could guarantee a deal with Russia.

We shall support and buy from the Anglosphere.

Which one of you has the biggest Uranium deposits?

USA USA USA

We've got shitloads of yellow cake

That flag is actually cool as fuck

Haven't triggered article 50 yet our politicians are trying to sort shit out and leadership crap as well.

We're the ones being useless right now.

>Big Brother Movement
>Price One Shilling

i lol'd

Guess who?

pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-referendum-latest-iceland-norway-greenland-faroe-islands-a7105641.html
news.com.au/finance/work/brexit-could-make-it-easier-for-australians-to-live-and-work-in-the-uk/news-story/57498d1e37421b48679c7157ccc2f531
colombiareports.com/colombia-proposes-include-uk-pacific-alliance-trade-pact/
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/25/brexit_is_good_news_says_president_of_iceland/
dailysignal.com/2016/06/28/after-brexit-paul-ryan-calls-for-special-trade-deal-with-britain/
cbc.ca/news/politics/brexit-ceta-canada-eu-trade-deal-1.3650708
yahoo.com/news/south-korea-may-seek-bilateral-fta-uk-brexit-023405513--business.html
hongkongfp.com/2016/06/27/uk-consulate-offers-post-brexit-reassurances-on-hong-kong-trade-relations/
en.tempo.co/read/news/2016/06/25/055783021/Indonesia-Believes-Brexit-will-Not-Affect-Bilateral-Relations
cityam.com/241014/back-of-the-queue-no-britains-commonwealth-friends-and-allies-would-welcome-brexit
reuters.com/article/us-usa-canada-mexico-idUSKCN0ZF0BV
thesun.co.uk/news/1358907/britain-set-to-open-immediate-trade-talks-with-australia-and-south-korea/
heatst.com/uk/11-countries-gearing-up-to-strike-trade-deals-with-britain/
icelandreview.com/news/2016/06/27/efta-plans-cooperation-uk
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664164
odt.co.nz/news/business/388355/time-push-nzs-cause-farm-lobby

Mexico:
ukip.org/mexico_confirms_it_wants_a_trade_deal_with_a_post_brexit_britain

And Brazil:
www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/business/2016/06/1786073-brazil-looks-to-negotiate-agreement-with-the-british-post-brexit.shtml

We'll need lot's I have a feeling the EU army is going to invade us first over what we've done.

If Texit happens, may we join the Commonwealth? We'll even adopt your faggy Metric System.

>New Zealand

For the Shires

I fucking love this. All the fucking Remain faggots were screaming about how much UK would struggle to make trade deals if it dared to leave the EU.

Now they've left, the rest of the world sees the writing on the wall, and everyone's chomping at the bit to be first in line to make a deal with the new, liberated UK.

We won't let them harm you, ally

We fight and bicker a lot, but you are our bros

I love it because the only reason Australia stopped trading was because they joined the EEC at the time. A nice little fact that the remain supporters tend to gloss over down here.

>If Texit happens, may we join the Commonwealth?
That's an interesting proposition that may well warrant a moment's considera-

>We'll even adopt your faggy Metric System.
BURN HIM! BURN HIM ALIVE!

ahahahha

i bet they're also hoping that getting a trade deal won't be the same horrifically invasive bureaucratic cluster fuck with the uk as it is with the eu

that's where britain needs to start. get things done quickly and efficiently, don't get bogged down by germanist detail, even if it means agreeing in principle only. britain needs to compete, and it needs to compete hard and it needs to start now

but holy fuck is it going to need some leadership, and frankly all the current crop of nanny-loving public school boys have blinked like the useless faggots they are

what ever happened to damn the torpedoes lads

Yes but on the condition you send guns to England and you occupy Scotland.

You can keep the oil profits if you wish.

The media has completely shifted focus onto Corbyn now and is ignoring the economic recovery that's already happening since we left.

Funny shit.

Thank you based Anglo brother, we shall use the power of beads!

I agree with you, our government currently are running around like headless chickens.

They need to sort it out so we can get on with things, also you're right the Brazilian link about trade mentions the fact that England is more receptive to a trade deal with Brazil than Ireland or France is hence their desire to establish a trade deal with us and export agricultural products quickly.

>EU army

lol

the fucking german army can't even pass its own fitness tests and spent the war on terror drinking beer and staying inside at night. they are universally hated and reviled by the anglo-NATO for being fucking useless lazy arseholes

the first thing they did when they rotated through afghan command was bomb a fuel truck and kill 90 civillians

and they go on about america being cowboys

sorry that we have a nigger king who has absolutely no respect for our history or for europeans in general. I don't know what people were thinking electing Obama, seeing as he has absolutely no ties to europe, which is the population's history.

>doesn't go to Thatcher's funeral

fucking pathetic. I am sorry /Breh/tain

Have the old canadian coat of arms insetad of that faggy leaf and it's perfect

And this superstate bullshit shows we were right.
I hope we get to go to war against the EU in my lifetime, it would be so satisfying to tear down this "liberal" ideology that is nothing more than anti european capitalism, where jewish bankers exploit the masses for their gain.

Please America, vote Trump. I think if he wins after Brexit we will legitimately see suicides from the far left. Just imagining the salt makes me diamonds.

This one is better

>the first thing they did when they rotated through afghan command was bomb a fuel truck and kill 90 civillians
WHAT?

RN / RAF would rerun the Battle of Britain

Only France's military has even part of the ability to project an invasion into the UK, and we'll probably sink the Charles de Gaulle with our subs before they can say 'Revenge for Trafalgar'

Oh, we'll give you the same alliance that you gave us the past five years after selling us out to the Chinese.

A knife in your back.

That flag just feels powerful

Just screams "don't even think about fucking with us"

I'm glad people aren't leaving the britts out to hang. Been shocking how quickly the world has turned on brittbros after brexit.

I'm so fucking glad you guys aren't backing down. New Zealand deserves a medal for being a true bro to uk.

Of course.

NZ, Aus, US, Canada... They are REAL friends. Germany and France are like bitchy cheerleaders who talk shit behind your back. They are traitorous vermin and we should not associate with them.

Oi you leave dad alone big bro!

>mfw this thread
>mfw it's becoming reality

Yeah it's like a good guys flag from some futuristic FPS.

I think it's been known for a long time we all hate eachothers governments, but love the people. People dont like Americans any less due to Obama. Excluding millenials who fell for the memes about shit like gun control, but they hate everyone who isnt them.

That girl gives me amazon vibes.

They goofed

Source is random

ft.com/cms/s/0/0bee970a-99b3-11de-ab8c-00144feabdc0.html?ft_site=falcon&desktop=true#axzz4CzcKD1ie

Maybe it's our flag from the future?

You dont want canada right now.

Well it looks like they're going to make everyone wait until October to start replying, which will probably mean we miss the boat as well as losing a fuckton of good will for making everyone wait so long. Why the current lot of candidates can't just say "we agree that we all want trade deals and we agree to the principle of the deal with XYZ" and have us send a bunch of diplomats over tomorrow is beyond me.

I caught the headline but that's financial times you have to pay for that.

I can believe it.

>Ireland
>Anglosphere
wat

I guess we'll just have to beat Canada back into it's former glory.

This.

Commonwealth of Texas?

It came up for me the first time...

But yeah, you're right

Looks like it is I who dun goofed

cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/09/04/afghanistan.airstrike/index.html?eref=onion

>With the trucks stuck on the riverbank, the German commander of the NATO forces called in the airstrike around 2:30 a.m., the German military said.

One of the first things he done when he occupied the Whitehouse, return the bust of WInston Churchill.

If you're an anglo nation and you're not helping out your dad with his regained independence, then fuck you.

this is cool, but CA, AU, and NZ should be incorporated better

holy shit that body

Honestly one rowdy bunch of Ozzies unleashed on Toronto with plenty of beer would do it.

Not on my watch.

thats beautiful, it makes me sad it will never be official

>Australia and New Zealand
>having the brits flag on yours
>having the queen as your head of state
>being one of the most beta nations on earth

WAKE ME UP

That was a disgrace.

Battle of Quebec 2.0

Bring it on.

Top lel. Thank you user.

Agg a quebeceteer

And yet they have more freedom and autonomy than France currently does.

Nobody does oil better than Texans.

Let's settle this with a massive brawl.

Bring your toughest Pakis, we'll bring our Arabs.

kunduz bombing. they shat themselves and called in airstrikes on a couple of fuel trucks. after telling everyone that would listen to them how different they were to the americans, how much smarter, how much more successful.

usual story, they were in one of the most stable areas for years, lecturing everyone how great they were, hiding in their camps every night, refusing to let their helos rescue other nato partners because it was dark, usual eurolib cowardice. taliban walked right back in, stole some fuel trucks, got bogged down. bunch of civillians came around to get some fuel, germans panic and called in airstrikes.

at least the french fucking fight.

Im ready Dad
Fuck off Burger. Dont you have some niggers to beat?

Indeed, hence the proposition, the machinery is all set up in the North Sea, you have to get used to a bit of a colder climate, rain and that.

But you get the oil so long as Scotland is occupied and its lefty nonsense is silenced!

New Zealand Status: Return of the Fellowship

>>being one of the most beta nations on earth
And then they remember, they arent France known only for surrendering and smelly food.
Also they arent now paying to uphold a union f poor states being flooded with refugees and suffering regular massacres.

gee thanks, you mean just like the one you gave us in the late 40s order to disband our empire and ensure we were always a junior partner? you're the best.

You don't need to tell me how mainlanders think, we know and it isn't restricted to military matters, they think like that politically as well.

>We know what's best for you, you are an idiot and you be quiet.

They've been like it for centuries.

>Anglo-Americunt alliance

more like non white alliance haha

It makes sense, he is fucking Kenyan.