What if the NFL's ratings are down because the product is shit, not because of the anthem?

What if the NFL's ratings are down because the product is shit, not because of the anthem?

the product has always been shit

the anthem has always been shit

The amount of penalties is very frustrating. Those fantasy sites are going to need to list the officiating crew for each game so you can set your lineups properly.

The product is more shit than usual

Also ratings for EVERYTHING is down because of people streaming shit and cord cutting.

This desu. Bears/Panthers had barely any penalties and was a joy to watch

>No relegation
>No international cups
>No transfermarket

I’m amazed people still watch it

It was already down before the anthem thing

>oversaturation of the market.
>to many ads
>everyone is getting in on the nfl, fucking amazon has games now

almost like how no one is hyped for this new star wars movie, because for the last 3 years its been all star wars all the time, except in stead of star wars and the last 3 years, its the nfl and the since the early 2000's when it started getting fucking ridiculous

Fuck you the punting is great. Great punting.

Fantasy nerds literally killed the leage

>67 minutes of shots of players standing around
>63 minutes of commercials
>26 minutes of shots of the coaches, crowd, and cheerleaders
>15 minutes of replays
>11 minutes of actual game action
Geeee, I wonder why people don't want to waste their time watching.

>It's both.

>Refball instant replay throws the rhythm of the game. The game is objectively more boring than baseball now. It's because Vegas demands some semblance objectitivity.

>The kneeling is angering the old white male base of NFL consumer.

They did it to themselves.

>product is shit
we told you this repeatedly for many years, now you fucking get it

All the new rules have neutered the game. Its softer and slower than it was just five years ago.

NFL is shit. The finals are only worth watching for the commercials. I rather watch any esport than football.

>muh relegation
>muh cups
>muh transfers

relegation and promotion wouldn't work in american sports. fans don't want to watch less skilled teams play so the relegated teams won't make any money and fold. international competitions in american football would be fucking stupid because the US is the only country that plays the sport. i know they have leagues in japan and germany etc but the quality of those players are between high school and college athletes here in the united states. there is a trade deadline in the nfl. trades can offer in the offseason through week 8 of the regular season. teams can sign free agents whenever they'd like

the problem is pretty simple

everyone gets the game is causing players to go full on retard within 10 years. so you are watching guys make themselves full on retarded which is sad to be honest
then you throw in the fact the we've got instant replay.. and you get to see the games are actually rigged which they are.

secret formula's for compensatory picks, unreviewable penalties which alter games, and random suspensions... like you know the games are rigged and the players are making themselves retarded. half the coaches are retarded because of cte so what you end up getting is basically

the WWE with retarded players and coaches.

it's done.

>fans don't want to watch less skilled teams
*franchise costumers

>costumers

why would anyone want their team to be shit? college football fans I guess

kek I dun goofed

this desu