+++ SACKED +++

+++ SACKED +++

>implying

Nothing would scare the ABLs more than Rafa's inevitable return though.

>MY defender is shit
>better bring my attacking midfielder on

my homo radar is going crazy right now. I think he enjoys the D

>sakho is my best defender
>better kick him out of the team

>plan A isn't working and the other team has completely shut out my attackers
>better keep trying plan A

Stevie G. will become their new manager.

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.

Ancelotti please

MMMMMMH That salt is tasty

wrong liverpudlians

SACKED STATUS: ENGAGED

I saw Jurgen Klopp at a grocery store in Anfield yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fredos in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

how new

JUST

>be Liverpool fan
>turn up late to a FA Cup match
>be drunk
>be violent
>start CRUSHING people OUTSIDE the stadium
>start stealing and getting into fights
>THOUSANDS OF US vs a couple of dozen of grunt officers
>Match Commander "Shit, we can't control all these young, drunk, violent people who are crushing people between the official entries and the thousands of them behind, if only they had turned up ON FUCKING TIME..."
>"I know, let's let them in the back exit, they get in, nobody is crushed, the thefts drop and we don't have a riot asking for the LATE LIVERPOOL FANS, THE VERY SAME FANS WHO STABBED PEOPLE TO DEATH IN BELGIUM TO ENTER ORDERLY IN THE CORRECT ENTRANCE"
>[Le open door]
>"OK LA LETS GO GO IN AND GO INTO THE SMALLEST MOST CRAMPED AREAS OF THE STADIUM :^) WE WON'T GET CRUSHED LIKE WE WERE OUTSIDE! :^)"
>"OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE WE'RE THE VICTIMS! NO WE DIDN'T GET ALL OF UK BANNED FORM EUROPE! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YNWA!!!"

>We need a quality LB? Let's buy a LB from relegated Hull City and play Moreno instead of him!
>We need a CB? Let's not play Sakho and sell him!
>We can't get Van Djik? Well, then we will buy nobody!
>We need to strengthen our back line? Let's not sell Coutinho for 120 million and buy fucking Oxlade-Chamberlain instead!
>We need a real striker who can finish the created chances? Let's play Firmino as a false-false 9!
>We need depth for our CL campaign? Fuck it, let's play these 17 year olds!

How has this man convinced the board and the fans that he is a competent manager is beyond me.

>Moreno
I don't actually mind him anymore. He sorted himself out.
>Sakho
An unforgivable blunder. How he let him go is beyond me. A spit in the face of the "Liverpool Country"
>VVD
Would have been shit. Should've gone for some CB in the summer, just not him.
>Not selling QT
He's a good player. Obviously 120 mil is huge, but you'd be selling your best player and your image as a club.
>Ox
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I wake up everyday, and I'm happy. Then I remember that he plays for liverpool now and then I get sad.
>Striker
I can't fathom how liverpool haven't actually bought a striker since Suarez. Lambert, Ings, Solanke, Origi, they're all good as back ups to backups, not anywhere near the starting 11.
>Depth
I actually think liverpool have a deep squad. No quality, but pretty deep. 2 RBs, 2 LBs, 4 CBs, 7 Midfielders, 2 Pacy Africans, 5 strikers. 0 quality sure, but the depth is there. It's like Romania's mother's cunt.

Anywhooo, I still like this timeline. This hot shot charismatic manager is getting fucked on the reg, while based rafa is succeeding at Newcastle. The draw at St. James, and then a win at Anfield. He'll be back at Liverpool in 2018/19 while we win a cheeky treble. It's all in the stars boys. Next year is our year la.

>jurgen flop

When did this Alex Oxlade-Chamberlin is shit meme start? Don't believe the bitter arsenal fans, he was one of their best players last season

t. kult "Jurgen" Kloppo Klopp

jurgen "it's everyones fault but mine" klopp

t. davo from down the pub

Jurgen "Rafa is above me with a Championship squad" Klopp

he hasn't improved since he left southampton. i've seen him play a lot and all he's good for is running into blind alleys, holding on to the ball too long, and/or misplacing passes

t. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlin

>start CRUSHING people OUTSIDE the stadium

always makes me laugh don't know why

>created on avg 1 chance per game
>scored 2 goals in 29 apps
>arsenal were undefeated in games he didnt play in, lost a third of the games he played in
> 10 interceptions entire season
> one of their best players last season, when they finally dropped out of the top 4
fucking end yourself

Don't gegenpress me or my son again.

Was lovren injured?

No,he was just terrible.

It's still Brenny's fault for signing him, not Klopps for playing him and coaching and training him weekly for the last 2 years.

Is his Mannschaft playing against him?

I'd unironically bandwagon lelverpoop if that happens.

t. Željko Buvač

>>Lovren

Klops is a little stubborn with his tactics but a lot of players aren't at the level of last season.
Premier league players are all spoiled brats, wouldn't surprise me if they don't like the double training sessions and Klopps ambitious personality.

KLOPPO ARBI PLEASE COME TO BEşIKTAş

wtf i hate klopp now

Klopp came to our house for my birthday party once. He's my Uncle's good friend, so he was tagging along because they both had to go do some sort of work. My mother asked him to put his coat on the bed in the guest room and he says, "Oh, you don't have a coat rack?" and gives a tsk tsk. He was on his phone the entire time except for dinner. Where the conversation went from my life and birthday, becoming a year older, to Jurgen Klopp and his "new style of play and 'philosophy' in Liverpool." Everyone just listened, but uncomfortably. I was pretty upset, but presents were about to be opened, so I tolerated Jurgen Hour. When I was opening presents, Klopp just sat with his legs crossed, and his hands on his knees, perched up watching me open presents. He kept chuckling every time I opened a present, as if I were a cute child (I was was 20 at the time.) I got tired of it and asked if there was a problem. He said, "No, no. *chuckles* keep going." So, yeah, that's my story. It's not much, but he was an asshole the whole time. Once the party was over, everyone said happy birthday again to me and left. Klopp mockingly shook my hand wishing me a happy birthday. He wasn't serious at all about it and I am pretty sure making fun of my family members.