First words that come to mind

First words that come to mind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSeMVsYhD9U
youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh the world's fucked but what do I know.

self destruct

betrayal of self set highest ideals

ya cunt

JUST

DRUM KIT

ZIP................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................RECRUITAH

>LADYYYYYYYYYYYY

me undies, me undies...

comes in its own trash can

when his kid coems out black do you think he will sneak a dna test?

YA BLEW IT

Listened to the podcast today. He actually thinks after he sells his drum set Nia will let him purchase another one. Maybe after he realizes he'll never get to ever play the drums again his comedy will go back to the way it used to be.

THE

Overrated and boring.

DOG SLAUGHTERIN

Didn't you see his latest special?

WHAT ARE YOU A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGG?

oh geezus

Baby is already born, he talked about watching her during the Superbowl

I thought that was Simon Pegg.

cool marriage

I like hearing him and his wife on the podcast. Two people with different views on a lot of different things, but they're fucking adults and are fine with it. I imagine it works really well having that other viewpoint in helping him come up with material for his standup.

This is some brilliantly subtle bait.

billy ballsack

Deformed mulatto downie

Recent Nia episodes have actually been pretty good. She has a shitty opinion and he just yells over her, it's great.

Kingpin

Oh, it's brutal!

give 'em the ol' right there fred

Literally who?

>Made career just from talking shit about everyone and everything

What a life

Ol' Billy Bitchtits

>muh team

Can you imagine what kind of ego you have to get from that as a Boston bro?
>Shit-level, high testosterone banter
>Get famous off wrecking Philadelphia for 15 minutes
>Wreck every relationship you have by yelling at people
>Wreck every interview, but people say "Well he's just got such an interesting POV! It's anger comedy!"
>Alienation grows
>All other view points are shut out of his head
>Every time someone gets close to him they say something about the Clippers and he just goes off on them for 20 minutes of hard ribbing

It's either gotta be miserable or amazing. Maybe equal parts both. Either way, it's fun to watch a man break down.

F is for Family was pretty good

Modal

>It's 3 times softer than cotton. God dude could you imagine how they even figured that shit out? Probably a bunch of underwear science nerds spending countless hours slapping some dude's balls with cotton and this space fabric shit until he says "YEAH THAT ONE FEELS ABOUT TWO TIMES BETTER" and then they just keep on slapping him until he says "NOW IT'S ABOUT THREE TIMES?" Jesus Bill, do you really think they did something like that or is this just an easy way for them to advertise the product to dumb cunts like you?

>EVIDENTLY

>eh, go fuck yaself

heh heh heh heh heh!

SUCK A DICK

SUCK A FUCKING DICK

Modal?

OH THATS BRUTAL

Oooh Jeeezus!

GRANNNNYYYY FFFUUUCCCCKKKKIIIINNNNGGGG WWWAAATTTAAAAHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=gSeMVsYhD9U

post burr kino

No longer funny

This is one of the worst echo chamber panels i've ever seen. Why did they even invite Bill on if they just want to sit around patting each other on the back?

reddit

Eyes Wide Shut pahties

Agreed, it's always funny seeing the endless whiny comments by the lonely as fuck redpill crowd about his black wife like he betrayed them because some of his views slightly aligned with their own. Most of those people are bitter lonely faggots,

Triggered Sup Forums kids.

Self-satisfied wanker.

Who is this cunt anyway?

Who?

You don't know who he is and you still have an opinion anyway?

Thread title literally asks me for the first words that come to mind you idiot.

J U S T N E E D L I N '

Yea that's actually a good point, sorry!

Club Dubya

I speak Spanish

Was funnier when he had hair

truth

>Bill says something controversial with conviction during one of his rants that you can tell that he agrees with
>goes into panicked self deprecating apology mode
"ahh why would you listen to me im an idiot" "im a cunt don't listen to me what the fuck would i know"
don't think i don't sense your power level Billy boy

>ywn be a comically evil villain obsessed with elaborately staging things to go wrong in bills life because you think he's funnier when he's miserable

COCONUT HEAD
VANILLA SKIN
STRAWBERRY PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES

Not to mention a lot of what Bill says is just him playing a character. He knows his audience loves when he rants and drops subtle redpills.

this and laydee are the only correct answers

I thought his special was alright. I enjoyed his new take on the eliminiation of the population routine with the sinking of the ships.

YA KNOW?

This. It's so obvious every time.

Problem Child 2

Say whatever you want but that was my favorite thing he's ever done.

SHAYYYYVE BUTTAH

Reproduced with a negress

I think the reason why his newest special was so weak is that his life outlook has changed but his comedy style hasn't, that high energy anger feels forced. He's hit male menopause and has a kid with a super lib wife, he has to at least evolve his delivery to match the content of his comedy.

Race traitor.

DON'T BLOW IT
KEEP IT SIMPLE
COUNT YOUR MONEY

It was shit and nothing like ol billy red face

kind of sad desu, he'll probably morph into Louis CK, hopefully he can keep his psycho edge while doing it though.

cuck

The latest likable comedian being given shit, by jealous fucks.

millionare cry baby

ur a fucking million go take a nap on bed sheets that cost more then i make in a month , but no go cry like a little bitch and call it stand up

*move mouth away from mic*
LADIESSSSSSS

Less funny now

Ol' Billy fuckhead redballs

Disappointing new special

I'm a wartime president

Chump, cuckold, moron, hack, all manner of things.

Cluecucksadoodledoodilydooooohoohoohowoohaahskeetskeetwoohaah!!!

Or maybe because it was the second show he did that evening. Apparently he killed on the first one.

nah, the old man face bit is the GOAT

leftist brainwashed cuck

It was all fun and games until the broads arrived.

cuckold

Love the new special. Not only is it funny it also triggers Sup Forumsposters here a lot.

BRU

TAL

meundies

He's gonna kill himself

:D

Oh shit look who's back, it's MeUndies everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic

I actually went to see him back in June here in Albany when he was working on the material. He was really good, though the Hitler joke dragged on just a little too long.

Bill Burr