Why are women so funny?

Why are women so funny?

wait a minute i thought women weren't funny?

>the most productive day ever

Oh no. We might get some actual work done for once

Reminder
this is practice for sharia law

>trying to solve a problem
>guy has idea that won't work
>tell him why it won't work, and move on to find a better solution
>don't spend 30 minutes tiptoeing around his feelings and reassuring him that his ideas are valid and appreciated even if they won't work in this scenario

it'll be business as usual for me

this certainly won't reinforce the stereotype of women as self-obsessed attention whores with no work ethic

3/4 of my staff are girls and I won't be able to replace enough of them with guys if this happens.

what do you run a cake shop or something

Only if they're trying to be

would love to see actual stats of productivity before and after that 24 hour period

i'd bet my fucking car shit more shit gets done

not going to affect a single thing.

sexy maid service

No woman I know cares about this bullshit.

A general strike might not be a bad idea.

Pick a day, pick an hour, and nobody does any work for that hour.

You have to make the protest mild enough that people won't be fired if the entire staff is not in solidarity, but will damage the cashflow of the richfags you're trying to negotiate with, and that's all they care about.

The one-hour strike and the corporate-rush should have been what came out of OWS.

Corporate rush is when you pick a time to jam up a particular business with an excess of people who are not buying anything, just wasting the staffs time, so they do less business. Better than a boycott.

>can't even decided on which day it will be

shut the fuck up commie

I showed this to my boss at my office

He said if it legit affects our office we can just order pizza, dick around all day, and leave work to be equally done the next day.

how many is that? 0?

>majority of women voted for trump

So in other words, not enough women are going to buy this bullshit for it to matter. But the media will still act like it's a big fucking deal.

what are they whinging about

I'm a manager in retail so thank god that none of my female coworkers are socially conscious enough to protest like that bc I would actually want to kill myself in a situation like that

Why? It's only for one hour. It makes no difference to your job unless your boss decides to punish everyone.

they want more
again

PAY UP

ALIMONY

GIBSMEDAT

>knowing women is a sign of social status
neets on Sup Forums actually believe this

>A day without a woman
>Wake up
>Go to work
>Come back
>Do you
>Never hear any bitching
>Realize that this is pretty great
>Convince your lady to do it again so you can hangout with your buddies

lol'd and also felt the pain deep inside

Keep in mind that these aren't mostly ordinary women with any kind of stable job, and a lot of genetic dead ends full of spite

Oh no, our country's booming gender studies industry will collapse!

How will we ever...uh, I don't know...check our privilege?

>organize an all male strike day

>nope, I'm happy with whatever the government gives me

Reminder that their strike will probably include blocking traffic and other shit that will prevent men from doing anything productive.

>I'm happy with whatever the government gives me
Why don't you get an actual job then and stop mooching off government

They'll get their asses pulled off the street by cops. It's mostly the poor who need to use public trans to get to work.

You forgot that they're smart, you shitlord.