>Nocturnal.Animals.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Here we go, Sup Forums

Not the censored one from China.

shit movie

This. The novel within the movie was a just a bland Sam Peckinpah/Paul Schrader knockoff, and the wraparound was even worse.

Uh buddy i don't think the korean screener was censored xD

>still no rogue one scr

>giving a shit about feminism one

Finally a version with the pleb filter opening credits.
symbolism is a bit hamfisted but good film. Should have been nominated for its score.

does the qt daughter in the book get naked in this uncensored version

you see her arse as the corpse and again when Amy calls her (but I cannot remember if its the same actress)

not the same actress sadly.. the gook version didnt censor the acual daughters butt for some reason

Sure it was, it didn't even have the fucking opening scene.

Does this have the fat naked lady dancing

Kek so that's why it skipped randomly, i thought the file was broken or something

Wtf i hate chink scr's now

What is this about?

your mom

it's shit.

t. Im with her

was a great movie and everyone should watch it

"ROASTIES BTFO"

please take your girl to watch this special movie

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I FUCKING WAITED LONG ENOUGH NO CENSORED CHINK SHIT DL FOR MEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Yes

Amy Adams had no range in this shitty film. She can do better than that.

what was censored?

desu i have no idea but i heard the korsub was neutered bs so i didn't bother watching it

i turned the movie off when he pulled over for those dudes in the story. wat aa fucking and considering the way they acted aand he didnt pull awaay fuck that shit man as if that would ever ever happen in rl life. if somone was stupid enough to stop then fuck me. worst movie

He didn't pull over voluntarily. He got a flat and then the other car pulled in front of him, after driving them off the road.

I agree though he should never of got out of the car and could probably of run down the fuckers with the car with or without a flat.