Crisis of Character

So this officially came out today. Any other anons reading it?

Also general Sup Forums literature thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

www82.zippyshare.com/v/0sEU9rMX/file.html
www90.zippyshare.com/v/9x3Hdb3B/file.html
www12.zippyshare.com/v/0mEanpJX/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any thoughts on this? I'm still mulling through the main bit, but there's an essay on Jews in here

www82.zippyshare.com/v/0sEU9rMX/file.html

cab someone link me to a pdf so I can read it on my phone?

t. army guy in cuckland

It's a conspiracy theory. The Clintons should sue the author of that book for libel. Right-wingers are so delusional with their conspiracy theories.

I will buy a copy to have both Clintons sign when they are behind bars and need ramen and Pepsi money

It's stuff about Monica Lewinsky, the blowjob girl, and semi-legal investments

Every time a Canadian makes a lame shitpost like this, the world becomes just a little bit bleaker.

That's actually a fantastic book. There's one essay about slavery that's guaranteed to make liberal's heads spin. I read the first couple paragraphs to this Bernout bitch at work and she went off on me saying "HE'S ONLY SAYING THAT CUZ OF HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THROUGH IN THIS COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEE". It was the most satisfying thing in the world to calmly tell her that Sowell's a black guy. Kek.

But seriously, Sowell's my go to guy for dismantling most liberal rhetoric, and he does it with an eloquence I rarely see anywhere else.

a leaf

First hand accounts are a conspiracy theory?

The Clintons don't sue because to sue, it has to be false. If they sued, it would all come out and end up proven right.

bump for hillary behind bars

You deserve the Mexicans.

Bill also got Anal from Monica.

Just like Laying Ted sued National Enquirer.

Yeah, I'm particularly fond of how much evidence he uses to back up what he says. It's all structured very well

Not only that, it's also actually entertaining to read. Shitty southern butter, homes decorated with human skins, and stabbing your pal to death in the streets for respect. Quite a bit of it's eerily similar to the black culture today.

I guess that's the point though

I'm skimming through the first few pages; does he ever tell us what evidence of Bill x Monica he destroyed?

www90.zippyshare.com/v/9x3Hdb3B/file.html

Bingo

I would be reading this hard since I found the epub for my kindle but I'm in the last week of a couple classes. Sucks big time.

Splooge rags

I've read that this is a good, rather redpilled book. Sadly I don't currently have the monies to buy it ;_;

Those (You)s... I feel alive again.

I'm really a Trump supporter.

www12.zippyshare.com/v/0mEanpJX/file.html

Thanks for the link, the formatting is horseshit though.

thx