Flopp

flopp

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.

Geht Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp in eine Bar. Sagt der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Klopp: Ich bin der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp? Da erwidert Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Klopp mal in meine Kult-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Klopp, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Kult Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Klopp.

Why did they sack Based Brenny only to be replaced by this hack again?

Dear Mr Klopp, I have nothing against you personally, I'm sure you're a lovely man and I do like your style of football, I really do. However, I would like, if I may, to make three suggestions: 1) find someone who can drive a bus, or rather, park it. We're going to need them for the rest of the season. 2) Impress upon your strikers that merely kicking the ball isn't going to win anything. They have to get it between the two white uprighty things and below the white acrossy thing. 3) Feed Dejan Lovren to the wolves. He's worth more as dog food than you'll get for him on the transfer market. Yours, in frustration, the whole of Anfield.

because the board had changed suarez for balotelli and they needed a patsy

crushed la

Nope. Good manager. He just hasn't worked out yet how to win stuff with a team that consists of seven players and four spectators.

He still didn't figure out to replace the spectators with actual players in two fucking years?

Name a single team that has improved their defense over the last two years. Van Dyke was pretty much the only promising defender that looked to be leaving but the deal fell through after some bullshit rumours about illegally tapping him up.

real talk now: why hasn't this cunt been sacked yet?

>Name a single team that has improved their defense over the last two years

City, United, Chelsea and Tottenham. Gee that was hard.

Every team that has bought a defender...

>our year

Imagine being even less useful to your """"""""club""""" than Brandon Rodgers.

>dude fuck defenders imma get pacy midfielders instead

>implying klopp doesn't make good signings

This isn't funny anymore

They >slipped. hehehehe

Punished Kloppo

Asked all summer why he hasn't brought in better defenders/keeper, but the truth of the matter is that Liverpool's transfer targets are found and negotiated for by their Sporting Director Michael Edwards who has never appeared in front of a camera or given any interview about the job he does. He's essentially a faceless man in charge of Liverpool's entire transfer business with zero accountability because it's Jurgen who has to go and answer questions about Edwards' failings as if they're his own.

Does anyone really think that Klopp's plan in both the transfer market and on the pitch is the exact same as Brendan Rodgers when he was at the club? The two managers have had remarkably similar positives and negatives thrown at them, they play gung-ho football with a shit defence but great attacking players. Who's responsible for that? is it a coincidence that since Michael Edwards has been at Liverpool Football Club in a top position in charge of transfers every summer we bring in really good front 3 players, but absolutely nothing good for every other position on the pitch?

Jurgen probably won't even survive the job now, he did a great job last season with the final points total we got despite the awful players he has to work with, particularly in the back 5 positions. Whoever will come in next will have the EXACT same problems that Rodgers and Klopp have had, and it's down to the stupid American owners not knowing what they're doing and putting an attacking scout in charge of the entire transfer structure with zero accountability for how his signings turn out.

>Sporting Director Michael Edwards

BTFO of him!

Kloop