When are they going to ban these retarded fog boxes?

When are they going to ban these retarded fog boxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/body/vaping/
e-liq.com/e-liquids/e-liquid-bases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shortly after fags stop getting butthurt about them.

When are you going to fuck off?
>wahhhhh stop liking what I don't like!

/Thread

Vaping is very popular, you only hate them because you are an edgy contrarian Sup Forums edgester.

>Doesn't smell bad
>No Cigarette Butts everywhere

I'd rather be around someone who vapes than smokes any day of the week. At least most of the flavors smell fruity and not like burning paper.

I'd rather play the douche flute all day over sucking on kike sticks

the douche flute fits snugly inside my man purse

OP is just jelly xD :DD :D

>not putting it in the cigar pocket of your suit

I like them, 3 months on a vape helped me quit an 11 year old smoking habit.

I dont think I could of done it without vape. I have not smoked or vaped for two months now and I feel great.

in theory this makes sense, but have you ever been around one these mouthfedoraing retards? They're unbearable. The worst types of people use this shit.

Never, it's too much fun to watch insecure sour cunts cry about it because it looks more interesting than their 2008 thinkpads

They're only the people that are obnoxious about it, plenty of normal people vape.

>2016
>being nicotine dependant
Vapers and smokers are all the same ilk. Luckily none of my friends smoke and only high schoolers vape here

>vape
>nicotine
?

yes

Vaping is literally nicotine plus water vapor

Unless you get it without nicotine

nicotine plus propylene glycol, glycerine, and fuck knows what else.

Numerous companies have been called out for adding serious not safe of inhalation substances to vape juice.

I want libtards to leave

sucking on a machine is somehow better than sucking on a cigarette

You vape faggots are hilarious.

They helped me give up smoking, theyre a pretty good tool

When you stop being a faggot (read:Never)

As someone that doesn't smoke I prefer these to actual faggot smokers clogging up my clean any day

nah m8 it's nicotine / propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin with various flavoring added.

I'm addicted to nicotine but at least I'm not addicted to Sup Forums like OP :^)

I hope they don't I've lost a ton of weight over the months because other wise I'd be still hooked on sugar.

its mainly some of the flavorings have shit chemicals in them

you can get unflavored ones though so it is just nicotine and pg/vg

In about 2 years, the FDA is set to "regulate" any tobacco related shit from post 2007 (almost the entire vaping industry). Starting Aug. 8th no new shit, and two years from now it goes into full effect and everything has to be "reviewed" at a cost exceeding $250k per item.

This law was largely designed to hand over the entire market to big tobacco (philip morris et al). Unfortunately all tobacco products got caught up in collateral damage and it basically wipes out the entire pipe smoking culture which has recently been seeing a bit of a renaissance (tons of new blends and such all of which will effectively be banned being that it is such a small market none of the producers can afford the review process, especially since it needs to be done for every single blend or alteration no matter how minor).

I hate vapefags as much as the next guy but these laws are ridiculous over reach purposefully designed to cripple and eliminate small & local businesses in favor of huge multinationals.

Does anyone have a legitimate argument against them except "I don't like it"?

I don't vape, but I don't see why I—or anyone else—should care if someone vapes.

wtf I made a long ass reply to this topic and it just disappeared and didn't post.

God damn it

FDA Market freeze is on August 8 so those of you who vape and haven't been paying attention should look it up. They are putting a lock down on all products untill they are approved by the FDA

>be a smoker
>nobody ever tried to have conversations about cigarettes with me
>try to quit, take up vaping
>faggots coming out of the woodwork to ask me about the vape pen I'm using, the type of juice I'm using, etc

I get where OP is coming from.

i think some of the devices people get can be unsafe or people do retarded shit with them like put the battery in a pocket full of coins or keys and it sets it off

I love the attention this topic gets as if we don't know the answer. If it's on private property then the fucking owner gets to decide whether he wants to allow them or not. What the fuck does OP mean "ban" You fucking turd you're probably such an insecure piss-ant - I Hate - YOU. YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS IS A DISEASE. KILL YOURSELF
I hope we get smoking sections back from all the publicity. (: Plz Plz Plzzzzzzzzzz

I don't care about the vapor or the attempt to spread the pathetic nicotine addiction but the gay flavors are pure revolting garbage

This is upsetting. I've been smoking for years, but have recently (past 2 weeks) gone cold turkey to save money so I can buy a mod and some juice. Just so I can see for myself if vaping is an effective alternative to tobacco. Guess it's back to Pall Mall.

As a non smoker, I hope it becomes more used. Cigarettes fucking stink. While most vapes smell good.

or you could just not smoke.

Isn't it bit harsh to ban people just because they look like retards when "smoking"?

thats literally the same argument for a zippo lighter

I think they might get banned because they supposedly can cause pneumonia.

its honestly not the same as smoking because there is just nicotine in the liquid

cigarettes have maois in them and other chemicals that enhance the nicotine

That's what my plan was. Vaping isn't smoking.

fpbp

i dont quite get this mouth fedora meme desu

Doe anyone knows if this is an effective way to quit smoking? Seems like one

No, but I've worked with smokers before
They just sound fucking pathetic.

>UGH, If I don't have a ciggy soon I'm gonna DIE
>REALLY need a cigarette right now
>Fucking price of fags these days, daylight robbery
>I wish we could still smoke indoors

they're both as bad as each other

I've never vaped or smoked cigarettes or weed in my entire life because I'm a huge fucking square. Is it worth trying out? What does it feel like? Could go buy some cigs right now.

Didn't you invented it and pretended it was the Chinese?
Anyways worked for me so the joke is on you.

A million times this.

After I bought mine the thought of going to buy a pack never crossed my mind ever again. As long as you have a good supply of juice and coils you're set and you'll save a lot of money. Just make sure you shell out for a somewhat decent mod.

It's a lot more chill just being able to sit and shitpost with you fags while vaping than going out for smokes every few hours or, god forbid, smoking inside and turning my home into an ashtray.

>$250k per item

thats disgusting, no startup can afford that...maybe all the small companies can merge or stick together? get some crowd funding too

because you dont know addiction. One of the only few things more addictive than nicotine is heroin.

I wouldn't bother.
It tastes like shit and irritates your throat.

Smokers like smoking because it feels like scratching an itch.
Most people would rather just not have the itch.

Does it calm you down though? I've heard people saying it helps them with studying and anxiety.

It's those chemicals I'm trying to get away from. I smoke weed rarely but when I do it quenches the urge I get to smoke cigarettes. With vaping I was hoping i could get that satisfaction of puffing without the chemicals people warn you about, but it's also legal to do in public.

I had serious derealization after quitting benzos cold turkey.

4 months of being almost bed bound.

I know addiction. And I know how pathetic it is.

As an ex smoker, just say NO

>Vaping allows people to satisfy their addiction with out smelling like shit and spending a ton on ciggies.
>Douches ruin everything by trying to create the biggest possible smoke clouds possible and get it banned

Fuck everything and everyone.

My roommate vapes. Way better than smoking.

Smoking cigarettes gives you a bit of a buzz at first, but later it's just a habit.

weed is fine, i suggest you do, but with a good friend.

cigs are dangerous, because the trap is so subtle and gradual you dont ever see it coming. Try a few sticks out of boredom and the next thing you know its years of buying those damn things. Thats what happened to me, like many others. Its a love hate thing, because nicotine is a mental stimulant

Here's my faggy douche flute. I tried to get the least obnoxious looking one they had. Some of them do look retarded and like they could barely fit in your pocket.

I try not to use it in public because the memes are too much. People used to think they were cool but now you'll overhear people bitching.

t. the tobacco kike

Pipes and cigars are the only non degenerate way to smoke. Tastes and smells way better too.

Alright, thanks guys.

Would love to but I have no idea where to buy. I'll have a go once/if it becomes legalized here.

What I've found is the best way is to just roll with the memes. My buddy asked me if he could try it last night so I told him, "Sure, if you never want to get laid ever again."

*puffs mouth fedora*

You so precisely described what I am doing right now.

> I know addiction.
Keep saying it. Go have a snack in late night, just after a beer. Jerk off. Shitpost here. Have another beer. But keep calm and... ehem. Keep saying it.

What an emotional response. Are you a woman?

Dependency on substances is weak shit brah.

first few times : this light headedness, mental clarity, relaxation. Breddy gud

after the first few weeks, months: those good feelings fades, and if you dont do it regularly you feel groggy, highly irritable, bad temper, out of the zone. But once you light a stick the problems go away. thats the trap

>Go have a snack in late night, just after a beer. Jerk off. Shitpost here. Have another beer.

Literally my life.

>Dependency is weak
What a fucking eye opener.

The "vaping is bad" meme was obviously started by the tobacco industry

Stop falling for corporate shills, there's literally nothing wrong with vaping

>stop smoking cigarettes and start vaping
>literally stop putting fags in my mouth
>get called gay

feelsbadman

Vaping should be used as it was designed - smoking cessation by controlled titration of nicotine intake over time. Got me to quit smoking, and I was a pack a day for 20 years. Now all you see is try hard faggots and burnouts walking around like they're hot shit for willfully becoming addicted to nicotine. Idiots.

enjoy cancer, bad breath, yellow teeth, harmful chemicals, etc.

You just need to be subtle about it. People don't wanna see you doing it. It looks autistic

Oh well there are downsides. In example, causes strong butthurt of cig smokers.

>you can get unflavored ones though so it is just nicotine and pg/vg

where please?

there is mtbakervapor they sell unflavored

This guy gets it, worked to get me off them as well, was totally quit in 3 months.

It is very aesthetic to be fair

we could meme it a fascist trend irl, that would be good.

eh, thats because cigarettes are so common.

When I rolled my own, smokers and non-smokers alike would come up and talk bullshit

>haha i thought you were smoking weed for a sec!
>Why do you roll those instead of just buying them?
>you dont use filters?!?!

etc.

>pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/body/vaping/
>vaping only marginally less damaging than regular cigarette smoke
>and ONLY if used at the minuscule amount assumed to be the "average" in studies
>majority of douche flutists consume monstrous quantities of vaporized nicotine and aldehydes
>smoke all day long
>constantly enshrouded in gigantic clouds of vapor
>compete to see who can produce the biggest douchecloud
>"it's cool, man. it's totally good for you!"

Yeah, this shit is hands down worse than cigarettes.

First google result says: e-liq.com/e-liquids/e-liquid-bases

In fact, in any good ecig store.

Pay attention on different PG/VG mixes. I would recommend 60 to 70 per cent VG. Unless you have quit smoking recently, then you might want 50-60 per cent PG.

I vape. It's a good palliative for cigarette smoking.

The whole vape subculture is as bad as the retarded 420_dude_weed culture.

why e-cigs are getting so much hate? wasn't supposed to be one of the tools to quit smoking? And lately i see smokers and non smokers alike shitting on vapers, wtf.

Have the fedoras claimed vaping or something?

I'm using one now and there's nothing you can do about it.
Stopped me smoking for a month now, which for me is a fucking miracle.

Worked better than pills or patch. Super easy. Went from 24mg to 0mg in about 4 months. Then stopped altogether. Didn't even need a fancy rig, a cheapo Chinese pen did the trick. I have soooo much more money now that I don't have to spend it all on the rolled paper jew.

I'm using it as a means to help quit smoking and slowly weening myself off nicotine. My first bottle of juice was 18% nicotine, and i'm going down by 1% each time from there until I'm no longer addicted. Fuck you, OP.

Yes.
The subculture has evolved to a point where it's a competition on how big of a cloud you can puff in the most annoying place.

Stuck on 1.5 mg myself. It's difficult. Everyone goes to a smoking break at the work, so I have a wonderful opportunity to blame social factors in not quiting entirely yet :P

No need to ban it, just consider blowing vapour at someone assault like spitting.

Fuck. I used to smoke 2-3 packs a day and now turned to e-cig so i can quit it as i cannot longer afford smoking. If anyone ever comments on my e-cig wether it's positive or negative, he's getting punched

>you dont use filters?!?!

I would be one of those guys. Even when I was "being smart, saving money, and rolling my own cigs," I still used filters in there.

This
/thread
/op'slife

I got one of these and I haven't had a cig since.

All the other ones looked like cheap toys or hobbled together crap like yours.