CHILE

BTFO
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Epy0FiGc80
youtube.com/watch?v=UkPoveS2GHA
eltiempo.com/deportes/futbol-internacional/fifa-responde-al-abogado-chileno-que-demando-el-juego-peru-colombia-de-la-eliminatoria-suramericana-143864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>draw 1-1 against Bolivia
>go cry to the confederation, say Bolivia used a paraguayan player
>confederation gives you the 2 extra points

>Peru realizes it can also demand points (they lost to Bolivia)
>Confederation gives Peru 3 points

>end up being eliminated from the world cup because with those points, Peru finished above you

dumb fucking snitches get what they deserve

What does it say? I don't speak Peruvian.

Is not news

>ustede
>consideras
>la facultad no confieren

are FIFA oficials legitimately retarded or something?

"stop crying bitch nigga lmao; with love, FIFA"

>assuming people here understand spic speak

kys

2bh I dont' even understand what it says.
I mean, I guess it says that they'll do nothing, but I genuinely don't know.

Wilma Ritter
>t. Wilma Chamorro
Honest question, what did she mean with this?

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE

do you know what that means?
I'm legitimately not able to understand what they decided.

it's pissing me off big time if I'm being perfectly honest with you

t. brainlet

I'm also a brainlet.

spics change their names to something more white so they get a higher working position

lol what a broken sport. soccer should be banished to Sup Forums or given their own board.

wena nido

we know jamundo

I will use my own words, because they use law terminology and don't to fuck up with a translation.

So,basically FIFA just clarified that it did acknowledge receipt of the complaint but this does not imply that an investigation is carried out on the case.

In other words.

>We have not accepted your complaint as you cackle
>An investigation is not going to start necessarily
>Do not write more, nor send more documentation, because you are not a party.

who?

this. Carlin was right

youtube.com/watch?v=8Epy0FiGc80

I don't think that's what it says though.
or at least I don't see how you got that from that fucking letter.

Chile is truly a nation of cucky manlets

inb4 assblasted chileans claiming they don't care about football

It feels good to watch the ad Chile did about winning the 2018 World Cup. youtube.com/watch?v=UkPoveS2GHA

mad your grandad got shot for the holocaust?

Wow, you made the exact same post yesterday word for word.

Either
a) your Spanish compehension is utter shit,
b) your English skills are utter shit,
or c) you're blatantly lying.

> law terminology
Seriously? What's this "law terminology"? investigación? "procedimiento disciplinario"? "Colombia"?

> We have not accepted your complaint
"Acusamos recibo de su correspondencia [...] cuyo contenido ha sido debidamente analizado" means exactly the opposite.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for you guys, but please accept Spanish as your main language and fucking learn it.

What law terminology you ask? I am talking about things like pic related
FIFA aclaro que si acusó (nota la tilde) recibo del reclamo, pero esto no significa que ha aceptado los contenidos de este como válidos, ¿Qué es lo que no entiendes?

>acusar es terminología indecifrable de abogados

a la mierda, sos alto mogólico.

Acusó recibo, FFS
Es la definición "6" de lo que pegaste, no la señalada.
> mfw we lawyer nao

Did it really happen like this?

*mongolico

calláte la boca, negro de mierda.

ya mongolito, ya

I also don't understand the letter, it's very formal

It's easier to understand than arabic, at least.

Reminder that is just one (1) guy that is still mad about Chile not going to the WC, our association of football doesn't care about this demand and it doesn't represent anyone but his personal opinion. Our football association is looking for a new manager and thinking what to do with shitty players like Vidal and co.

We already licked our wounds and lamented, as a country we are focusing in our president and senators election in november, because we don't want to be like argentina who just elect Menem and Kirchner.

>wiktionary tiene jerarquía y dicta el correcto uso de idioma pero la real academia española no

si no está en el diccionario de la RAE no existe, que 50 millones de negritos subnormales como vos usen una palabra y por extensión la agreguen a enciclopedias que puede editar cualquiera no significa nada.

la proxima vez antes de corregir tratá de revisar si tenés razón o no, negrito bobo.

I understand spicspeak and I have no clue what's going on in that letter, it's full of lawyer bullshit

Not really, Peru never "realized" about anything. Only Chile, the continental champion, really bothered on this, Peru was just "collateral damage" necessary for them to earn those two extra points. This is all on Chile.

They may be the worst case of shooting yourself in the foot in the history of sports. Like, there's nothing subjective here, they literally eliminated themselves.

Is this /libertadores/?

Chicano Bro here.

Que mierda dise? No le entendi ni verga.

Someone please translate.

This. It would not have been fair for Chile to get points and not Peru, who LOST to Bolivia

RARE

Dear God, OP's reading comprehension is infinitely retarded. I'm so sorry, dear Sup Forums, we'll keep our cancer to Facebook, a more appropriate cesspool for these folks.

eltiempo.com/deportes/futbol-internacional/fifa-responde-al-abogado-chileno-que-demando-el-juego-peru-colombia-de-la-eliminatoria-suramericana-143864

Probre shile

MESTIZAJE MALIGNO

>Chile's

Is literally one guy

>people still think FIFA is corrupt
This is fucking based. FIFA is legit.

> they literally went with TAS against FIFA to take those points from Bolivia
>"h-hey FIFA, pls hlp us"