Nigger gets life

Most have seen the video for the nigger beaten a mother in front of her children before throwing down the stairs into the basement during a home invasion. Well, that ape got life in prison today.

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/06/hold_nanny_cam_victim_sentenced.html

Other urls found in this thread:

statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-capital-punishment-laws.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0O1VNZWeE
nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/06/hold_nanny_cam_victim_sentenced.html
youtu.be/-CavkSl2gyc
youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad he doesn't live in Texas.

Nigger would've gotten the death penalty.

Agreed. Apparently she was left with permanent injuries.

So he'll be eligible for parole in 10 years.

This

Filthy fucking nigger animal

Should have been euthanized a long time ago.

Nope.
>Wigler imposed the life sentence for a robbery charge, and ordered that Custis serve at least 85 percent of that term before being eligible for parole. Under New Jersey law, a life sentence is 75 years. Custis would have to serve at least 63 years and 9 months, or 85 percent, before he could be paroled on that charge.

He is currently 45. This nigger will never live outside of a cage again.

He'll be out in 16 months on "good behavior"

he a good boy

this
idk if that is a capital offense in TEXAS FUCK YEAH
statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-capital-punishment-laws.html

>criminal record dating back to 1980
>38 arrests
>still was able to commit a crime

How is mass incarceration a bad thing again?

>Black guy gets life for beating up someone
IF he was white, he would have gotten off lightly

>and ordered that Custis serve at least 85 percent
is this something that a judge can say o
just 50% of your sentence or is the standard 85%

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0O1VNZWeE

It never ends

It is a waste of taxpayer money. Execute violent offenders and make the others work to make restitution and earn their keep.

More likely, mom would have shot him, the sheriff would have helped her pose him to take her trophy pic, and this would only be relegated to the page 3 sidebar in the local paper.

Most Burgers on Sup Forums said he'd get a handful of years at BEST.

But hearing he'll sit for at least 40 years is pretty goddamn nice for once.

In Sweden he'd get a week behind bars, in Denmark 2.

if he was white he'd be working a good honest job supporting his wife's sons... not robbing and beating women.

>In Sweden he'd get a week behind bars, in Denmark 2.
as a TEXAS FUCK YEAH this violates me in a way i did not think possible

How much of an animal do you have to be to beat a mother in front of her child?

Does this fucker literally have zero compassion at all, like I'd like to think if it was me who broke into a home, the moment I saw a kid on the couch I'd just get the fuck out of there.

Are blacks even human

>nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/06/hold_nanny_cam_victim_sentenced.html
video:
youtu.be/-CavkSl2gyc

I've also heard tell that your jails are like comfy neet dorms, with internet and books and shit. can you confirm or deny?

Gunless women are insane.

Don't get me wrong, it's terrible what happened to her, but the technology to avoid as much is readily available.

Why do women insist on proving Darwin right?

i would have said the same if i didn't know what his arrest record was, and since it took a week to arrest him but the camera footage was available pretty much immediately that's probably why Sup Forums so readily thought that

i don't think he'd be executed in TEXAS FUCK YEAH but i'm sure he'd never be eligible for parole, we'd see to that

That was in my home town, Millburn, NJ. The town is mostly rich kikes and it's a stone's throw from the 2nd worst nigger infested shithole in NJ, Newark.

>Are blacks even human

Search your feelings, you already know the answer.

Good, fuck him. Hope he gets an ass pounding.

IF he was white, he would have killed the lady and son only gotten life in a mental facility

KILL ALL NIGGERS

wow thats great now he can relax 23 1/2 hours a day and we can pay $45,000 a year to let him live like that

wonderful

he will just sit in his jail cell and probably commit more crimes against other prisoners etc

instead of him working 23 1/2 hours a day because the liberals are afraid he would work too hard

BRING BACK THE CHAIN GANG

MAKE PRISONERS WORK

Directly link the video next time OP

youtu.be/-CavkSl2gyc

This nigger has gotten off lightly for years, this isn't the first time he did something like this. He did this before in 1992 and didn't see five years of jail time, and the moment he got out he began commiting crimes again, this one was the one that broke the the limit simply because it went viral and it happened in a decent community, when his record was shown it showed the the justice system had been going easy on this nigger for all of his life and it couldn't do it anymore or else its reputation would be further stained.

>Semper had asked for the extended prison sentence, noting that Custis had been arrested 38 times and has a criminal record dating back to the 1980s.
>arrested 38 times

Just put a fucking bullet into his skull and use the tax dollars for something more productive than keeping another dindu in prison. These kinds of people are beyond rehabilitation and learning - it's best to spend as little money and time on them as possible.

Found the nigger / SJW. If he were white and the victim was black your country would be burning down.

>BRING BACK THE CHAIN GANG
>MAKE PRISONERS WORK
we have chain gang in texas still they basically work them in the feilds armed guards watching them from horses

No he must serve 85% which is like 68 years that nigger will die in prison

The two prosecutes were black and wanted judge to give them life

If the African American society took some inner reflection instead of blaming whties for everything I feel they could actually turn out decent like the two lawyers pictured

that's so sick. i wish they were enslaved again. people could look at them like they're pets

what is up with the kid, he barely gives a fuck

You can drop the cost by only giving them the necessities of life.

No more yard time, no more classes, no more visits with their family.

Just a place to sleep, a shower, toilet and food.

theyre not actualy chained up but if they run they will get shot and i heard they train the horses to snap at them

It doesn't have to be 85 but usually when they give a percentage its above 50

uncle toms really don't count, and I doubt it was a all black jury

>People showing concern for coal burners

You always pay the coal toll.
It was a shame that the nigger didnt finish off his job and go at the caramel colored bastards.

It's a girl and she's frozen in fear.

Looks like you found it just fine. It is also in the article you stupid twat.

I've actually seen the whole video, you can see her saying goodbye to her husband as he leaves for work before this happens, and he's definitely a white guy.

Yeah, shame he didn't get the death penalty. But at least he won't be able to ever attack anyone again. Justice has been served, had this been in France he would have been sentenced to a month of community work or something, then given a medal for his vibrant diversity.

Just castrate the nigger.

Heil, NJ bro! Morris Country master race here.

Glad the judge gave him a real sentence. The Star Ledger article quoted jurors talking nonsense (eg, 'Welz, da PO-lease wuz biased. Buh dat veedo tape iz wuh iz') so I was afraid this criminal would get another nothing sentence.

Lots of luck over there in Essex County. The Boathouse is pretty cool though.

>Not giving him the death penalty

Come on Americlaps, executing niggers for nigging was the one thing you had going for you.

She's having a massive redpill overdose, that moment will haunt her for the rest of her life and she will never look at a nigger the same way again.

In another case he threw a boy and his mother down stairs into a basement.

I have a huge justice boner right now, I hope his ass gets ripped open in prison when people find out what he's in for.

Niggers are worse than any animal could ever be.

If anyone ever argues that noone needs semi-auto rifles at home show them this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc

>coal burners
Fuck off with your fantasy you stupid cuck. This nigger broke into her house to rob her.

indeed
it always seemed strange to me to give a life sentence and then you get out while still breathing

> he won't be able to ever attack anyone again
> what he should have been doing in the first place
> justice

Justice would be doing everything he did to her back to him and then more.

But he dindu nuffin

Can't we just kill them all already?

The libcucks try to claim it's more expensive to place convicts on death row. Then when confronted with the inevitable, "fuck death row and expedite the shit with a firing squad", the undoubtedly tout the percentage of people on death row that have been found innocent..

Get back to 3D chess. We already know how this game is played, and you let them win every time. The problem is, they're only bringing weak sense critical thinking to the table in an effort to stand by their position that they're secretly cucks. The end result for them is they want Tyrone to rape them and they'll find whatever weakly credible statistics as arguments to keep Tyrone from being executed.

I suggest that we do one of two things:

>abide the courts as infallible when dictating sentences
>agree the courts are fallible and implement a process to allow for firing squads in clear cut cases. (video evidence etc.)

Either way, their arguments do not hold up when it comes down to it, but everyone always allows them to. Weak sense critical arguments are always weakest. Understand your enemy's true intentions to combat them and don't believe their pretend humanitarian bullshit. If they cared about people, getting Tyrone off the streets would be priority over the small case examples of alleged dindus.

>Sup Forums complains when white women act degrenate
>complains about women having to much power
>black men decide to take the situation into our own hands
>Teach a white woman to loyal by beating her
>she now knows her place
>Sup Forums gets mad at black guy
>call him nigger and make fun of him

What? Make up your mind already....

I agree. There are blacks who try to get out of the disaster and should be especially commended/positively reinforced to better their people.

It pains me to see such injustice and abject irrational violence can happen to innocent victims,like a simple mother and the inhuman demonic soon-to-be cumshitter is not executed outright.

That woman will suffer physical and psychological trauma for years,that suffering will be transfered,indirectly,to her family.

If it can happen to her,Sup Forums,it can happen to you,me or anyone.

Pic related,shitskin killer.

I'd say in a case like this execute him if all parties involved are in agreement. Some guys would rather die than be locked up forever and some victims' families would rather the guy had to live forever in jail with his crimes rather than get a quick exit.

So we have to pay to keep this nigger alive for 70 years. Fuck that.

.25c bullet and a ditch.

What the fuck are you on about you shitposting retard?

Inb4 the "progressive left" cites him as one of the gorrilian niggers we keep in jail because of our evil and racist criminal justice system.

County..

lol a fucking dog isnt going to do shit except maybe act as an alarm system, you think a human being with a weapon is threatened by a doggo?

Exactly. Where's the justice? NO JUSTICE NO PEACE.

Now this is the worst part of this

>I'd say in a case like this execute him if all parties involved are in agreement. Some guys would rather die than be locked up forever and some victims' families would rather the guy had to live forever in jail with his crimes rather than get a quick exit.
It should be up to the victim or victim's family how the demonic niggroid suffers.

Maybe that white bitch shouldn't have enslaved his ancestors and created a system built on racism?

>first comment on the article is complaining about the "racist cop"
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

this

Dude this is how you stop women from being liberatards. If you are claiming to be red pill then you better go all the way. Starting to see how blue pill this site actually is.

>lol a fucking dog isnt going to do shit except maybe act as an alarm system, you think a human being with a weapon is threatened by a doggo?
>he never saw a boerboel or sheepdog gut a gypsy or nigger.
By the time the nigger gets his gun,he will have his throat ripped and the owner will be spraying lead on his head.

Boerboels are absolutely based gypsy killers and shitskin repellant.

I want off this fucking ride.

Why are niggers so dumb?

STOP VICTIM BLAMING, SHITLORD!

Fuck i like seeing stuff like this, one of the few things i like about burgerland.

>nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/06/hold_nanny_cam_victim_sentenced.html
>When Wigler announced the life sentence, the victim of the crime, who was sitting in the courtroom, broke down in sobs.

I always love hearing that part. I wish there was a video so I could watch him cry.

How bad are gyppos? Are they as violent as our niggers?

That's actually the 1st time I've seen the whole video. It's been awhile since I've wanted to tie someone up and slowly torture them to death with a knife...

>serbia

literally who?

>the victim of the crime

fucking out of control animals
I feel this hate for niggers build more each day

cont.

>abide the courts as infallible when dictating sentences

I need to expand on this point. This simply means when you're confronted with the fallacious arguments of death row costing more money and some inmates on death row found innocent, you combat it by pointing out the flaw in their thinking.

For instance, ask why we don't make exceptions for convicted felons with grand larceny or other charges and lessen the sentence 'just in case'.

They'd be in a huge conundrum with ad-lib arguments with bigger holes than their gaping ass after Tyrone had his way with them.

Your stance would be: We assume sentence in accordance to an infallible system, and when the system is found to be fallible, fix the system, not the sentence.

Simple as that.

videos like this are the strongest argument for enslavement. The nigger looks like he could be a normal person, but there he goes, nigging. The same goes for the rest of them.

What's the story? Random home invasion? Wrong house home invasion (like a dealer next door and the dindu got houses mixed up)? Ex lovers? Someone bring me up to speed on this.

The nigger would no longer be a burden on tax payers if she had a gun.

>Now carries a "security device"

How about arming yourself you stupid bitch.

>How bad are gyppos? Are they as violent as our niggers?
They're smarter niggers but weaker without guns(most,clans have guns,they deal in executions).

The entirety of Europe,including liberal cocksuckers,want them genocided and made into soap for poor african'ts.

I'd rather see execution by bludgeoning. That clip was disturbing.

If a dog sees that its master or "pack leader" is getting the shit beaten out of them, 9 times out if 10 that dog is going to attack an aggressor. Meanwhile, while the nog contends with sharp snapping jaws, ripped tendons and blood loss, the victim would be unloading bullets into that rabid dindu.

The woman cried, the nigger likely just sat there and didn't give a fuck because he'd basically just be going back to his second home.

Why not just kill him at that point? What's the point in keeping a person alive in prison until they are an old geezer and die of natural causes?

This is what happens when you have 85 IQ apes in your society. It isn't even their fault really. Just deport them and let them kill each other in their fucked up countries.

Fucking Jews that ran the slave trade.

>i heard they train the horses to snap at them

Repeat after me.

Niggers are not human and should not live amongst us.

I made a mistake but you didnt have to take away my happiness.