Its 2001

>Its 2001
>Fast and Furious has just come out
>Everyones talking about it
>Fat nerd comes up to your group
>"Lol this is so dumb. Inb4 Fast and Furious 8 has Vin Diesel doing an olly in his car off a submarine or some retarded crap"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWd-VzUxn4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

must suck to be unable to have fun

>Everyones talking about it

So you were, what, 10? 12 in 2001?

>implying thats an issue?

Shortly after ever fucking car had a spoiler.

So why did Vin Diesel turn evil for this one when family was literally everything to him?

double agent
Vin wouldn't let his character ever be in the wrong

iz a special tweeeeeest

MUH FAMILIA

here some real shit for yall

youtube.com/watch?v=GWd-VzUxn4U

In furious 9 Brian comes back

He is not its just a trick.

Guaranteed 5 billion at the box office

He's undercover big time and trying to save his familia by working with the enemy.

What the fuck is with all the Fast and Furious posting lately?

F8 coming soon and its really just a xXx/F&F crossover

I can't wait for the new one. Its got Dwayne the Johnnson Rock teaming up with Jason Statham

"car guys" were also pretty insufferable around that time with pointing out how inaccurate everything was

I'll never understand what's wrong with letting people enjoy stuff that's meant to be entertaining. Nobody went into this movie to have some kind of philosophical or moral epiphany. It was just good ol' fun you paid 7 bucks with your buds to see.

>Lol this is so dumb. Inb4 Fast and Furious 8 has Vin Diesel doing an olly in his car off a submarine or some retarded crap"

but he already did shit like this in XXX

Honestly I dont know how people are still drawn in by the franchise. Its most famous character is gone/dead and outside of that characters occupation there is no need for some rag tag group of street thugs to play cops and robbers for. Not to mention its all so over the top now. Like, they went from street racing trying to beat a train which is actually believable to driving out of a fucking skyscraper in Dubai trying to land in another building. Its fucking ridiculous. And with its current cast I cant tell if its a FF/XXX/GIJoe movie.

I'm just here waiting for more Drift King

>cars guys insufferable at that time
>at that time

Wew lad, take drive over to /o/ sometime. They're the most insufferable assholes on this whole site. "At that time" means 24/7 for those faggots.

/o/ autism is life or death autism, faggot

people who talk shit are always always talking about fuck they dont know about

its like /k/ with vidya and Sup Forums, autism is the only way. dont like it enjoy being wrong

I actually have to ask if you mean the first movie or the fourth.