#HeterosexualPrideDay is trending with over 440k tweets, homos, blacks and fems are going rabid over the tag

#HeterosexualPrideDay is trending with over 440k tweets, homos, blacks and fems are going rabid over the tag

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leaf makes a good point for once

stay positive and proud

Dont countries with arranged marriages do that if one of the spouses to be saya fuck it?

>the irony

Lmao homos so asshurt over this. Do us a favor and gas yourself if you're a homo and want special treatment for it

no thanks
give citizenship

Twitter is the new Tumblr, why do you guys even care?

So by that logic gays in the west shouldn't be having any of their gay pride parades or gay pride day

I don't think having a gay pride parade constitutes special treatment.

Unless you're feeling left out? You can go too, handsome.

Bump.

>call me when you are killed

With a ouija board, I assume

Does Urinegay have a lot of homos in it?

how do we get a hashtag going. I really wanted to transition this thing into a #supportgaydivorce
tag going. If you dont support gay divorce , youre a bigot

Twitter needs to be axed

Would be great to highlight the domestic abuse stats in homosexual relationships. You got yourself a twofer.

because it's fun, you fucking nigger

>Pride Month
>Complaining about a Pride day
Wew lad

They are simply showing their complete and total hypocrisy

They can't handle the idea they don't get the spotlight every day of the year, and while there's little reason for a Heterosexual Pride Day since there's no reason for a Pride Day period, it triggers them deep inside to know some people don't like their cult

gold

kek

>Taking the bait and the ship down with it

Masterful trolling going on here

>People get outraged at a trending tag.
>Make dozens of tweets with that tag.
>Help it to trend.

Every fucking time. There are some really brilliant folks out there, huh?

i posted these out of order, this came first

Mmmmmm I love this shit.

People love to act outraged over shit like this.

I'm gay and I couldn't give less of a shit

>Str8 can do anything they want

Except try to keep their kids str8

Is he calling heterosexuality normal? What a homophobic biggit, like I seriously can't even right now.

How were you not thrown off of a building yet?

Hahahaha...

Thanks for doing what you're doing. It's great

>being a normal person is bad

You guys need to keep pushing this shit, because the green text is literally what they're trying to shape public perspective to be.

Vanderbilt school of medicine says that homosexual and bisexuals suffer from 90% and 100% more physical and mental disease then normal sexual peoples

Because I just live my life and don't get outraged at every little thing, I also don't let my sexuality define me as a person

I like sucking dicks, that's about it.

I LOVE JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL MY HEART. NO WICKEDNESS CAN STOP HIS GLORY OR MY DEVOTION. JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS BEHEADED FOR HIS FAITH IN THE LORD.

How in the world did this get trended in the first place?

>Has Earthworm Jim as his profile and name despite SJWs hating its creator for being a Christian that doesn't support gays

Jokes on him, it's legal to marry dogs in Canada now.

Meme magic

I love trolling these people.

It shows how vapid and morally/intellectually bankrupt these individuals are.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

maybe you'd give a shit once in a while if you weren't so hell bent on shoving it further and further back inside you all the time.

he's a little too good at speaking like a millennial retard.

Literally every one of these crybaby deviants is the product of a man cumming in a woman

Yeah, I should've figured that.

I bet he likes to fuck his dog.

A little thought tells you that this tag isn't meant to be "straight pride," more than it is showing gays that Twitter tags don't make them special. Getting mad at it is exactly the response the tag promoters (and us) want.

tell them how bad heterosexualprideday is and that they couldnt do it anyway or need to anyway, they couldnt join the people that constantly discriminated against at this day and that they are totally right, heterosexuals shouldnt have freedom to do their things, they are not worthy

MAD DECENT

REEEEEEEE! Ginger bitch and her unnecessary commas triggers.

Breathing air is a normal procedure. So everything else is not normal and should lead to a certain death.

Checkmate faggots.

heterosexuals!! are!!! oppressed!!!!! omg i cant even deal rn this is so outrageous im going to vent abt this on my blog

Someone doesn't really understand what can happen' in countries where arranged marriages is the norm.

WHO FUCKING CARES, CRYSTAL PEPSI IS COMING BACK!!!

Ooh, really?

I do love novelty beverages.

Table status: turned.

10/10 my friend, spread it like a fire lads.

wow damn so the Mardi Gras every year is actually a criminal parade so the cops can easily round up all the gays and throw them inside the jail with all the abos.

Why is the left so violent?

Shut up faggot.

Can we get something going about Christians knowing how it feels to be an oppressed minority? By that guys logic we were just as oppressed as gays.

10/10

Should reply with:
>I'm reporting you to Twitter, they take violence and incitation to suicide very seriously

You could start by spelling it right, fucktard.

The triggering, it`s priceless.

How do we add fuel to the flame ? I want to see more triggered lefties. It`s almost addicting to read butthurt faggot tweets.

Holy fuck.
That's where that meme comes from.
Jesus Christ. The slippery slope already arrived on bestialism.

>you're a white male!
>Actually I identify as a gay black female muslim, you fucking bigot

Problem solved

If you stare for too long at the Abyss, eventually, the Abyss stares back at you.

>hetrophobes

Can we do this every day? We might actually gain some ground if we do stuff like this every day.

Want some ammo?

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc#

>child receives a ball
>plays with it at recess for 28 days in a row
>day 29
>another child wants to play with the ball
>complain about the unfairness of it all

Are the gays raging or just lesbian tumblristas?

>How the fuck is this hashtag trending?!
>Includes that hashtag in the tweet

Don't have a twitter or I would

I agree with this guy. LGBT are degenerate and the antithesis of society.

>I don't think having a gay pride parade constitutes special treatment.
Well think again because that's a pretty stupid conclusion.

This. Libtards are retarded.

>Beard
>Glasses
>Short hair
>Plaid shirt

The memes. Why are the memes always true?

I had an argument with my mother back home last night over this sort of thing.

>just don't go somewhere hostile

Remember that guy who went to an LGBT rally in California and got attacked? I showed her the video and spoke to her about it, and she got really angry. Father did too. Said he was part of the problem for "going somewhere wanting violence." Claimed it was like walking through the ghetto, that he got what he deserved, and exposing people wouldn't amount to anything.

I was really upset about it. The point of exposing violent hypocrites is so that the violence and law-breaking can be stopped.

How can old people be so complacent and apathetic? Hold me Sup Forums

Call out all the disagreers as heterophobic, and anything else in opposite the way they'd label us.
ez trole

top kek
But wasn't this guy dead?

Hehe

thats the good stuff

Are liberals really this stupid? Do they really see that right now, in this moment, they ARE discriminating against straight people?