ITT famous football supporters

ITT famous football supporters
Did you know Anna Frank roots for AS Roma?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/21/the-queen-is-an-arsenal-fan-jeremy-corbyn-reveals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EEEVER LOOOOVED

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/21/the-queen-is-an-arsenal-fan-jeremy-corbyn-reveals/

I thought she was a fan of PeƱarol

Hugh Grant and Fulham

Came to this board to post the same too, based Lazio.

she actually supports arsenal. But only so she can sit with the rest of the fans in complete silence

False. she was a spurs fan

IT'S GRYFFINDOR LADS

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Snoop Dogg and Jay Baruchel are Celtic fans

Did you know Adolf Hitler roots for SS Lazio?

>Snoop Dogg

poor, ignorant celtic fans who don't understand that Snoop Dogg supports more clubs than Robbie Keane

I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a shit about it, a newspaper comes out every other year claiming she supports a different team.

no way she watched football growing up or gives a shit about it when you can tell even Rugby is too lower class for her

Polo all the way for Liz

Robbie Keane support Celtic too

pic related

Liz and Harry support Arsenal. According to Harry, "most of the Royal family supports Arsenal" although that could be an exaggeration. Although the clubs origins as workers from the "Royal Arsenal" may lend validity to this claim.
Charles supports Burnley.
William supports Aston Villa.
Kate supports Chelsea.
Andrew supports Norwich.

>AS Roma

They tend to get gassed late

He said he watched either their Sudamericana or Libertadores win in an airport terminal, I can't remember which one. Anyway he's definitely a committed fan.

I reckon they just watched a zeitgeist tape and pick a team just so they can give an answer to appear some what human. Harry is the only one I could imagine actually caring about football.

I don't really understand the banter here, I thought everybody loved Annie

Now I know why I never liked Ron.

That's why she's turned into ash, she was such a huge AS Roma fan and As is German for ash.