The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this...

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_simulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

Who is this guy?

Bill Hicks

Water filtration system salesman

Yes alex but your ex wife is still jewish and you're trying to confuse people and shift blame away from the jews with this crazy bullshit you're spewing

Super Male Vitality stockholder

buzz

>ex wife
When did he get divorced?

What he's basically saying is that the jews are satanic, but satanism itself is judaic (ie molech worship) and he also didn't go into a lot of the plain shit like the olympic ceremonies or the CERN or swiss tunnel opening ceremonies

>tfw it's all true and it's been fact checked on air

JUST GESTALT MY SHIT UP

this podcast was amazing and its all trueeee

pffft, did buzz aldrid tell you that
you dont know shit about space

>And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

This is actually believable desu.

>Planck proved dimensions
not really.

i see the meme but im triggered by you misquoting him still

the radiation that would ruin the film is from the Van Allen belts not phobos's monolith. the hot dog eating vampires are fine though.

cheg es gram dasawlaim zhayin ha-haaaa

The hot dogs were pizzagate code.

really i didn't catch that. thanks for clarifying sherlock

do you have any other bombshells you'd like to drop

i like that newfags call it pizzagate code when its literally fbi deciphered pedospeak

too many goofballs hooked on pizzagate buzzword. pizzagate is a tiny when compared to the whole of human trafficking

Eddie Bravo is so fucking irritating but as a blue belt it's just like "this guy is really dumb and will challenge you to a spar, and win."

Fucking Eddie Bravo. I hate that such a twat could keep me out of the rear naked choke when he's so, fucking annoying. Then again it's that sort of thing, you know I'm going to do it but good luck stopping it.

Eddie Bravo, you love him but you fucking hate him.

Alright i'm thinking i'm maybe gonna have to listen to this episode cause this really sounds like something i could get on board with

well no because
*brings mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get the that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster...
here we go
*looks over at screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must he what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Why is Joe so based bros?

>I want you to hit me as hard as you can

Are these actual transcripts?

yes

>trying to get a professional MMA fighter to knock him out on air

wtf was going through his mind at that point

Oozing alphaness

Hit you? My dear boy Alex,,, You do know I'm a world class fighter? One of the most dangerous men to have ever lived. If I hit you now "as hard as I can" the bones in your arm and torso would be turned to dust, your tissues ruptured, your heart thrown into panicked palpitation, your mind forever broken having had witnessed the force of the legend that is... Eddie Bavo....

Tell me again about stratospheric aerosol injection.

FULL POWER

You can't hurt someone who has Super Male Vitality™ in his veins and is ~100 years old (Bill Hicks).
Alex Jones is like Superman in Man of Steel, he just didn't came out yet, because world isn't ready

Best 3 hours of my life. I literally felt like I could take on the globalists myself after this thing. So fucking woke I can't believe it.

Who woulda thunk Trump was actually the real deal? Gonna lower taxes for the the poor, raise them for the rich, keep the muslims from bending the west over and keep the globalists from exploiting the common folk and raping children.

Never happened.

WE HAVE TO GO NOW

He's not wrong

Best three hours of podcast ever. I know people came out of it hating Eddie, and I did at about halfway through, but he calmed down again later on. It was only the space talk that made him really obnoxious. Alex was on fire though. It makes you realise that he isn't putting on a show on his channel, he's actually toning it down and when he's stoned and drunk he goes to a whole new level.

Taking in Jones uncritically isn't being woke you false hologram

What's the actual logical explanation for Obama spending 45k on a hotdog party?

Petition not moot to make /rad/ - Radio and Podcast

WE need to give Rogan and Alex Jones a proper home on Sup Forums.

two options
he actually ordered 45k of hotdogs and lube and ate them in the hottub

or theres a vast conspiracy of child diddlers as was observed with the recent arrests and charges of large rings and the Dem speaker of the house

>implying there's anything in need of critiquing

He's got amazing sources user.

This. Eddie was only annoying when they were talking about the space shit. I loved how Alex convinced Eddie and Joe that Trump might actually not be so bad within about 10 minutes or so.

Truly inspiriting and a true fucking American patriot!

AJ could be one of the great sci-fi writers of our generation instead he wastes it all on a youtube channel and sugar pills.

it was 65k on hotdogs and hotdogs is code for male prostitutes

The world makes more sense to me now I'm not kidding.

He name drops Geidi Prime at one point, and he thinks Mars only has one moon, so he's both well read enough and ignorant enough in actual science to write decent sci-fi

>its an 'alex forgets he isn't in his own studio and starts ordering ad breaks and schedule changes because he's so blasted out of his mind on whiskey and "mexican tobacco" and then starts trying to fight an MMA fighter' episode

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&feature=youtu.be

>Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>Yeah. Number one, that's terror. Number two, that's terror.

is it possible alex jones is just some schizophrenic dude they gave a radio show for some reason? maybe as an experiment to see if it would work, if people would listen to some crazy person?

Zionist collaborator, controlled opposition

>yfw when we live in the Deus Ex timeline

Google building a giant superbrain is actually plausible and more than likely happening. They can digitally reproduce working brains of very small animals like rats. To build a computer large enough to mimic one human brain in all it's capacities would be absolutely gigantic, so one for all of humanity is probably very far away but that's the direction

Russian billionaires and futurists want to remove man from his body and essentially create immortal consciousness. Itskov is the name or something

I'm starting to believe the future of consciousness on Earth will not involve meat

He's charismatic as fuck, in fairness. There are plenty of people out there who believe the same things as him but most of them are frothing at the mouth neckbeards or skinny lunatics who live in trailers. Alex is the perfect combination of crazy, charismatic and eloquent. And he can get fired up when he needs to.

He's not schizo. I don't think he does psychadelics either. He's just a far right libertarian. The farther right and left you go, you eventually land in paranoid conspriacy land. The marxists get so left they believe in NWO false flag conspiracies (to ignite wars of conquest) and the libertarians go so right they believe the same (to take away our personal liberties).

I hope this actually happens schway as fuarrk

Good goy, people in power never lie or manipulate

It's all Russian hackers fellow liberal am I right?

>politicians lie therefore psychic vampire satanic pedophile cults rule the world and all major attacks are false flags

That's one way to put it.

you forgot inter-dimensional

>throwing the baby out with the bathwater
Elite paedophile rings exist. Declassified documents showing proposed false flag operations exist.

Pretty much you would understand if you're woke.

Don't be a sheep and believe everything a television screen tells you. You can't even trust universities to teach the truth nowadays. It's sad.

Maga

I think we can officially deem this to be the greatest podcast episode of any podcast that has ever existed

Fucking 100% pure conversation-kino

Tarantino wishes his writing could be as good as a single minute of this entire 4 hours

Does Alex Jones have any actual critics who aren't retard leftists who think he's a ultra conservative Trump supporter?
This podcast made him seem far more credible than I thought he actually was.

He spent 65k to buy young boy booty. Obama is a jewish pedophile.

And that's not even the worst part... HE'S ALSO GAY!

>Does Alex Jones have any actual critics who aren't retard leftists
I don't like him because he's Bill Hicks and is employed by Tavistock. Bill Hicks is just another arm of the jew world order.

Sad he's a low energy CIA puppet.

I actually believed he was going to unite this country and bring hope.

Nope he's a globalist cuck elite gay boy.

The thing is, Alex Jones said he doesn't believe in all that shit, but he believes that the elite believes in it and that they also practice it.

>They can digitally reproduce working brains of very small animals like rats.
No, the only creature to have its neuronal wiring completely mapped is C. elegans, and even that simple worm hasn't been properly simulated yet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_simulation

you know he uses brain force right?

How does Bill Hicks look so young, is it his SUPER MALE VITALITY? He's older than Trump but looks like he's 40.

he didn't strike me as dumb or douchey, just unintentionally annoying

much wider audience, making an actual difference

this

joe clearly gave him weed
and we see alex smoke it on camera
and after acting like a tard for 10 mins alex says
nah no weeed just really strong tobbacco right?
what did he mean by this ?

has anyone asked alex jones how giving the banks more and more power that obama took away is supposed to be fighting globalists

Just having some fun.

It means he made a silly dad joke. And you were so tickled by it, you felt the need to explain it to Sup Forums, with really strange text formatting.

AJ has gone full establishment shill. Don't take him seriously at all. I want him to explain how half the shit Trump does, which is cozyying up to elites, de-regulating and making them richer is supposed to help. AJ is just full of shit. He really should be railing against Trump as hard or harder than Clinton, Obama, or GWB.

drumpf

as far as i can see it AJ put all his eggs into the trump basket and was setting up his narrative as "trump is going to lose because he was going to take down the globalists and it was a fix etc" but then trump against all the odds won so now he is fucked and has to just shill

This. Bill Hicks was betting on Hillary winning and then he would've shilled how America is doomed and shit for 8 years. Now he's stuck with Big Orange Dumbo Pants.

Maybe he tried and failed, like L Ron Hubbard

Hilldawg would have been perfect. She's a globalist corporate shill, but she's completely uncharismatic, arrogant and narsiscisitic to boot. She's the perfect villain. Now he has Trump, which he seems to love.

>Alex starts making salient points about misrepresentation in media, twisting of his words and context of what he says
>takes 1 bit of a joint
>interdimensional psychic peado Vampires run the planet
>ayy lmaos exist
>military base on dark side of the moon
>oblesk on Phobos is real and ayys communicate through it
>Stanley Kubrick helped fake the moon landing was it kino?
>Obama is bisexual and hotdog parties are code for gay sex orgies where they drink blood and semen

I mean, the dude does all the discrediting himself, no one else has to do anything

i burst out laughing during the obama hot dog thing

alex jones has always been entertaining until you realise there are tons of retards who actually believe this shit 100%